Thread: ILI VS LII , who is more smarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ILI VS LII , who is more smarter

there are 8 type of intelligence. lets say in mathematical and logical intelligence who is more smarter. ILI or LII
    Last edited by stan; 04-25-2024 at 01:06 PM.

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

According to Aristotle, ILI ("the man capable of dialectic") is the most intelligent type of man.
    [Today 03:36 AM] anotherperson: this forum feels like the edge of the internet

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More smarter?

Honestly, probably neither. Mysticism doesn't really lend itself to being "smart". I remember Shikimaru from Naruto being pretty LII and the reluctance he had with being noticed, it's like the saying the nail that stands out gets hammered. I think a really capable and intelligent LII would want to be completely under the radar.

Actually, give that title to the STs. I think it usually means more for them anyway. But then again, maybe in a weird way it's LIE, because they can combine Te practicality with Ni mysticism in a way that almost seems paradoxical. Or perhaps ILI-Te then, I don't know. But the NFs can be smart too. They can be good at bringing people together or solving people problems. SFs can bring a down to earth positive vibe to things, which is arguable more important in terms of enjoying your life. Because it doesn't matter how smart somebody is if they are miserable.

I don't know man. I probably shouldn't have answered this thread because I don't know what you are really asking here and this kind of feels like a projection trap, but I just want to see what happens.