TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Liminal Spaces and Type

How do they make you feel?
    I love Backrooms content. It all feels very intriguing, even though it's dangerous and I'd probably die. I think I subconsciously suspected this might be an Si-valuing view, but I don't know.
    cya

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to like doing this as a kid. We had woods behind where we lived in pennsylvania and we'd go back there and just explore everything. I remember one time my parents got mad at me for coming home late after dark. They asked what I was doing and I said "hunting fireflies". We were waiting for them to light up in the darkness and then try and catch them in our hands and watch them glow.

I've always fantasized about taking places like these and renovating them into a place where you can work, live, play, and farm. Like a Heavenly place separated from society. Just make them beautiful, almost transforming the ugliness they were intended for into something much more emotionally luminous.

According to google (https://www.verywellmind.com/the-imp...s%20threshold.) Liminal spaces are
    "A Transitional Place or Time That Can Feel Unsettling"

That's interesting. For me it's a place of exploration or a nice time-out from reality. It's more comfortable than uncomfortable or unsettling.
    cya