So I finally decided to try out this duality thing myself. I knew one for some time who was a friend of a friend and I told her about the whole socionics thing and our potential relation. She was also curious as was I what it would be like to kiss your dual. At first things were ordinary, communication was very clear and energizing. We went out at night to the local scenic area and had a few beers. Our discussion fell in the area of personal intrests and family life. As our beers started to run low, we began to feel some tension because we both knew the kiss was yet to be performed however initiating it was more difficult than either of us imagined. It felt as if it were some kind of vital contract that required long term commitment. Tensions ran so high that during the silly giggling I felt myself snarling slightly due to such a high level of emotions. Eventually she turned away then looked back and the kiss was delivered. After this it was as if something happened and we got very close, I felt very awake and more sensing and feeling. Her ESFJ friend later told me that I was "glowing". We then went for a ride and enjoyed some music and the views. Later we pulled over to a scenic view area and kissed some more. At that point things got very interesting. We were attracted like magnets and couldnt let go of each other. Eye conatct was very personal and intimate. It was as if we could see into each other's soul. Her eyes were amazing. We once again began to giggle because of the lackof control we had and the new mutual feeling that neither of us had ever experienced. She told me that she had never felt so much emotion from anyone before. Yeah, so thats my dual experience. It was pretty amazing how meaningful it was.