View Poll Results: Do you have mental health problems?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

19 59.38%
  • No

13 40.63%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you have mental health problems?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I've been in toxic environments or dealing with financial stress, my mental health has suffered. But as I've been able to remove myself from those situations and improve my circumstances, I've noticed a significant improvement in my mental well-being. One thing that has helped me when I feel nervous or anxious is taking CBD gummies.
    Last edited by DylanBlake; 05-14-2024 at 11:46 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have anxiety. It's something I've learned to manage over time.

Instead of letting it overwhelm me, I practice relaxation techniques, maintain a healthy lifestyle, and commit to regular exercise. These practices help me keep a sense of balance and control amidst the chaos that anxiety can sometimes bring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    I am more at risk due to genetics and repeated trauma. I take an SSRI which keeps things under control. I am probably neurodivergent but as far as mental health problems, I don't really see that as a permanent condition as much as something someone might deal with, get help, get better, and get on with it (life).

I believe that the enviroment has a big influence on wheather or not we have mental problems, if we live in a stressful setting then the mental load will be high for the most time of the day, then the brain not have enough time to relax and therefore problems and malfunctions will happen inevitably

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123