Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EIEs raping, binding, and sexual harassment vs other types raping and sexual harassment.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Reality Denialist View Post
    H_itler was very proud of his sexual abstinence.
    He might have been claiming public abstinence, but behind closed doors he was having his niece come over and shit on his chest. And no, that's not a joke.

****** was a meth addict. Without meth, Germany might have won the war. It ended up scattering any effort in the long run.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    He might have been claiming public abstinence, but behind closed doors he was having his niece come over and shit on his chest. And no, that's not a joke.

****** was a meth addict. Without meth, Germany might have won the war. It ended up scattering any effort in the long run.
    You were a German fly on the wall in your previous life?
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You were a German fly on the wall in your previous life?
    Do some research into it. "Prevatin"

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Do some research into it. "Prevatin"
    Well, I have done. For instance, sources say that ****** and Eva lived a sexless life. There is nothing conclusive according to it about his perversions either. So... prove it.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Remember, kids: EIEs are into opera, invading Poland, raping, and murdering.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post 7 and 8 covers the motives well enough, though a little harsh sounding, but it covers the essence of the dive.

IEI are true diviners.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

If you can wash your brain, your brain isn't a wash, it is awash

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I have done. For instance, sources say that ****** and Eva lived a sexless life. There is nothing conclusive according to it about his perversions either. So... prove it.
    lmao.

TIM
    eii enfp so4 sp4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was harassed by a lot of EIEs one stalked me, another harassed me endlessly online, knew this boy who also stalked me long ago was EIE, also cyber bulled my one IEE friend online though it seems she's better at keeping people away from her where I attract toxic people endlessly. IT seems they are everywhere for some reason. And maybe if they weren't so common I'd have less negative feelings about them, but contrary relationships tend to be awful often. They also tend to relentlessly pursue women, EIE women tend to pressure others through emails, texts, calling, hacking, and it seems they don't care what they do to others. Yeah I agree they often take more than what they give, frankly non of them could help really only in small parts.

Banned
    TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by youfloweryourfeast View Post
    I was harassed by a lot of EIEs one stalked me, another harassed me endlessly online, knew this boy who also stalked me long ago was EIE, also cyber bulled my one IEE friend online though it seems she's better at keeping people away from her where I attract toxic people endlessly. IT seems they are everywhere for some reason. And maybe if they weren't so common I'd have less negative feelings about them, but contrary relationships tend to be awful often. They also tend to relentlessly pursue women, EIE women tend to pressure others through emails, texts, calling, hacking, and it seems they don't care what they do to others. Yeah I agree they often take more than what they give, frankly non of them could help really only in small parts.
    If you live in Florida, there will be a lot of betas.. Deep South is beta

Haikus
    TIM
    SLI-C
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like one of my aunts; once she finally got into a relationship (with an LSI of course) she stopped doing all of that.

Banned
    TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking that an eie dualizing with an lsi can make them less like this because of being countered with laws and more emotional control, but I don’t honestly believe it’s healthy to classify sexual harassment to a type, even if it is more common.. Obviously histrionic personality disorder would equate more to 4D Fe.. But you can’t like.. just say that it’s a type thing, because it’s a pathology of an unhealthy version of that type.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    I think this thread is a ridiculous assertion, and an example of the beta stigma I had talked about that people denied of. This is exactly what I speak of.

Any type can be a rapist, murderer, yes, even an Se PolR.

Beta Quadra with Se and Fe may be more prone to emotional explosion and maybe impulse issue, but any quasar can do such things, making this thread quite putrid and immature, and an abuse of typology's intention.
    +1
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    eii enfp so4 sp4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most LSIs don't respond to EIEs and I've seen them ignore them irl, or just sit by themselves instead. I don't know if they want to dualize frankly but I do think in some instances of one's life it is helpful to get advice from your dual, regardless of circumstances.

Banned
    TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I’m very honest, the closest you can get to correlating typology to sexual harassment is with what would correspond to histrionic personality disorder and impulse control issues.. But any type in theory will be able to be a sex offender. As a matter of fact, introverted logical types or introverted Fe types are probably more “dangerously” sexual predators in that they can be more calculated and contain and get away with more. Most the biggest sex offenders in history are probably LSI, SLI and IEI.. Think Larry Nassar as an example…

That being said, EIE and SEE are probably more prone to histrionic personality in western socionics (in classical, it would more be SEE and IEE who have vital, uncalculated Fe, and Se- Fe+ ESE is more prone than an eie, because eie is the most controlled Fe ego in scs).. And impulse issue in western is beta ST, especially SLE.

Banned
    TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A real EIE in scs is the opposite of the modern conception of this dramatic, emotionally uncontrolled person.. Fi egos in classic and Fe+ types are more uncontrolled, making IEE in SCS probably the most volatile, unstable type..

In SCS without a current shadow theory in place (which would use functions unhealthfully in a vital unconscious way, so the ignoring in my view would be very histrionic)..

The following in order would be the most unstable:

IEE
    ESI
    SEE
    ESE
    LSI
    IEI
    SEI
    EIE

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Keith Raniere, NXIVM leader, even branded women in his weird sex sessions.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Banned
    TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean, I didn’t even think of it, but now that I do, this is probably no coincidence in how Andrew Tate has been typed by people in charge of SCS as an IEE… (not that they type by behavior, it just lines up with what I have said).

Banned
    TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t believe in typing by behavior, but I will give you my own take— not even using scs other than mental/vital, for why I believe it makes sense for an IEE to be the make emotionally unstable type….(If you looked at shadows though, it would be iei and eii, but I won’t write about shadows right now).

First of all, intuitive types have less control over their impulses than a sensor. Whilst an intuitive rarely accesses this, a very stressed or traumatized intuitive, whose brain has been forced to wire in a way they’re hyper-reactive in the “fight” form of defense (initially, a person of this would be a flight, but sometimes flight doesn’t work in a specific environment and overtime, it would wore the brain to fight, which is basically myself with my parents, who have forced emotional reactions from me, who are interestingly enough both 4D Se).. Will be way less equipped to maturely and confidently handle those impulses, and so I see it would be unfiltered and unhinged.

IEE is an extrovert, so their reactions would be more visible (but do not forget about the shadow concept, so an introvert with a condition of environment that forces a drastic shift, will be behaving like an extrovert)…. An EIE is supposed to be in control of its emotions… It is highly attuned to the moods of others, and expresses for society and its own outlook (ego).. An IEE has vital Fe, which means it expresses and serves itself like an ID placement, and it’s unconscious. It unconsciously expresses its dramatic emotions, without much conscious control like an eie would have (now an eii shadows into eie, which would be my type, and this is also an unconscious/vital reaction).

I believe it makes more sense for a deeper to be more emotionally volatile than a logical type, who is more cool-headed and detached.

Banned
    TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I should correct myself and say that an IEE has the most *potential* of types to be unstable in an extreme way, in how I perceive it… And that an eii and iei have the most potential to be the most unstable types when they’re shadowed and disintegrated in their psyche (would basically imply complex ptsd and trauma conditions or personality disorders).

Banned
    TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An iei would fall into the shadow of IEE and an eii of the EIE. The IEI still has mental Fe, so it is less likely probably, to be unstable in an emotionally reactive manifestation type of way, making EII the most unstable in a shadow, whose Fe is unconscious and replaced as the forefront of their persona… This may have even do with how EIE got the reputation of the unstable type it’s seen as in eastern, maybe people saw unhealthy eii’s who went into eie mode.

Banned
    TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In how I intuit things and understand socio and beebe and have intuited these things, a Delta NF that is unhealthy should be the type put to extreme emotional instability on an average.. But once again, I dislike typing by behavior. This is more for a clear pathology and clearing up misinformation about a real eie being this unstable and uncouth type. It’s actually *the most controlled* type of any. Mbti got it better than socionics, really….

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Harassment is just that, it's a question of not respecting the boundaries of another person. Without consent, any violation of the sphere of personal boundaries can be considered as a personal attack. The repetition of these attacks is what constitute harassment.

Now, that is not type related. Some people don't have a healthy superego (in the Freudian sense), they don't respect basic unwritten laws as if there was a weakness in the architectural foundation of their psyche. Some more pathological person may abuse of their position and/or power over others to satisfy their narcissistic desires.

Banned
    TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A delta NF would have mental super egoic Se.. Meaning they aspire to this function. Well, in my view that scs doesn’t catch, an unhealthy person would replace their shadow Id with their normally, healthfully used creative to replace PolR.. (for an eii).. Delta Nf, and especially eii who has Se in a perfection placement, would be most prone to fixating on this so they would focus on TiSe power will… And this would be mental, so they can in very counter-intuitive ways try love this way with unconscious Fe in the shadow… And act very dogmatic in how a modern eie is described, in my view.

Banned
    TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Move this way*

Banned
    TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    An iei would fall into the shadow of IEE and an eii of the EIE. The IEI still has mental Fe, so it is less likely probably, to be unstable in an emotionally reactive manifestation type of way, making EII the most unstable in a shadow, whose Fe is unconscious and replaced as the forefront of their persona… This may have even do with how EIE got the reputation of the unstable type it’s seen as in eastern, maybe people saw unhealthy eii’s who went into eie mode.
    I am basically saying the more conscious the Fe is, the more control there is of emotions, and it’s not an unconscious process that has little control over… This would be “mental” Fe, and all Fe egos are mental placement of Fe.

Banned
    TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After all, if something is a thing you think of and deal with daily.. and in addition, it’s a strong placement for yourself, it’s going to have immense control over.. Super ego block is also mental/conscious, but it isn’t as controllable, because it’s weakened and counter-intuitive measures take and often replace by the ego block.. Now the ID and super ID have very little conscious over.. Beebe essentially tries work on making these fortified…

TIM
    eii enfp so4 sp4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's true, SLI and LSIs could easily be sexual offenders, and there are examples. I am not sure so much about introverted fe types IxF really.

There was an ILI who was a mass serial killer and he made all the things for it himself.

TIM
    eii enfp so4 sp4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE and EII would be more prone to being manic or having erratic/unregulated behavior
    This is when Fi cannot attach itself to Te properly if there is not proper harmonization between the functions

Banned
    TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There aren’t very many examples of known IXFx sex offenders, and I would say this likely has a do with this type would most easily get away with it, being more contained (unless shadowed or unhealthy), and relying on relational building to hide it.

It seems like extroverts and logical types more often get caught, but way less the ladder..

Banned
    TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sexual harassment is different from other sex crimes though, and I do think it’s probably more likely to spot this in an extrovert overall… Other than maybe a really pushy LSI who forces their own self..

I don’t believe it’s confined to eie at all.. I would think eie, ese, sle, SEE and lsi are probably most likely to see amid known sex convicts.. (in western socio)… But it really, I cannot emphasize, is not good to be trying correlate this to types, unless it’s for a purely speculative psychological reasoning.. Because this is how you make typology into a pejorative.

Stupid Se dom with a 157 IQ Muira's Avatar
    TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    I think Jeffrey Dahmer was EIE-Ni.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iWjYsxaBjBI

I’m linking this video here for anyone who wants to know my reasoning to draw their own conclusions.
    I personally typed him as IEI, but those types are awfully similar sometimes.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interview looks the part. Manson was EIE via interviews, and there's more to it than that to him, like brainwashing vulnerable victims. The recently banned poster, typed me Manson like, thus EIE. welcome to the looney bin, btw

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

If you can wash your brain, your brain isn't a wash, it is awash

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement

TIM
    eii enfp so4 sp4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jeffrey is a xLI serial killer

Stupid Se dom with a 157 IQ Muira's Avatar
    TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jeffrey is a xLI serial killer
    It's unlikely. I'll be releasing a counter argument soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12