Thread: integrated types etc

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default integrated types etc.

another article on that. not sure if this has been posted before! if so, please say! this part was quite cool.

http://www.socionics.ibc.com.ua/t/gul-496.html

3. A psychological climate in collective

Below I shall describe a psychological atmosphere of all of 16 integrated types of collective which practically does not give in to destruction through external influences. It will be a question only of far communicative distances, i.e. about attitudes in macrosociety (intellectual and social levels of communicative space).

1. IL (ILE) is the carrier of the attitude "identity" at an intellectual level and "superego" on social.
    In IL-collective very democratic intellectual atmosphere which is based on strong tradition of understanding each other reigns. People concern to associates as in all similar to, therefore often do not trouble itself with explanations of motives of the acts. Behaviour unchained, as at home. All ustremleny to the new information, are borrowed by searches of alternatives. Cannot long communicate, because it is fast enough naskuchivajut each other. Bent for to changes is strong. With surrounding collectives the skirmishes, coming to an end time compromises and impracticable promises are frequent.

2. SE (SEI) is the carrier of the attitude "duality" at an intellectual level and "repayment" on social.
    The SE-collective is well balanced the whole where contradictions exist in the curtailed form and are constantly unloaded by division of duties. Participants of such collective feel is weakened and umirotvorenno, is thin notice change in a condition of partners and able to help each other. SE-collective internally integral, his participants are very adhered to each other by informal communications, above all put a principle of comfort and pleasure of a life. However with the next collectives there is an in parallel-repaying interaction to mutual criticism and attempts to adapt to other vital rhythm.

3. ES (ESE) is the carrier of the attitude "activation" at an intellectual level and "kvazitozhdestvo" on social.
    The collective of ES-type is penetrated by accelerating, untwisting attitudes where everyone addresses to everyone with requests, assignments and raschityvaet on the emotional response to the reference. The help each other is under construction under the formula " you - me, I - you ", informal communications are cultivated. And in due course emotional intensity of that the guest principle " you takes roots have not the right to give up to me " accrues. Because of physical impossibility to adjust participants of such collective exhaust an equivalent exchange of services and the information each other. Attitudes with other collectives remind intellectual rivalry, are penetrated by aspiration the first to introduce innovations, to pick up fashionable hobby.

4. LI (LII) is the carrier of the attitude "smooth surface" at an intellectual level and "conflictness" on social.
    The collective with integrated type LI is under construction on system of reflection as if in a mirror, i.e. the all-round analysis of an event around from the points of view excluding each other. It is collective of reformers which constantly improve available, live that on one, on other system. Participants of LI-collective are inclined to discuss everything, that gets in their field of vision, state various opinions and correct each other. In such collective it is easy to be engaged in researches, to find the reasons of the confused phenomena. However surrounding such collective irritates with the incomprehensibility, obstinacy and intellectual dissidenstvom, and also unwillingness to adapt.

5. ET (EIE) " reception of the order " at an intellectual level and "order" on social is the carrier of the attitude.
    In collective, whose integrated type ET, reigns the attitude of missionary work, izbrannosti, beliefs in the importance of carried out business. Members of collective sincerely consider, that on their share the rare lot has dropped out to be preachers any nadindividualnyh ideas and to the belief they do not change never. To extraneous people they concern as if the teacher to pupils - from top to down, underestimating them. Painfully react, if their mission reject, acts deform, and at their purposes laugh.

6. LF (LSI) is the carrier of the attitude "revizuemost" at an intellectual level and "audit" on social.
    In collective with integrated type LF participants are afraid, if their ignorance, incompetence or impreparation in any important question suddenly will come to light. They avoid situations where it is necessary to generate ideas, to show an invention and imagination. Such collective in all is necessary on orders of higher bodies and differs reliability. In relation to people the stranger participants of LF-collective behave mistrustfully, oppose infringements of the accepted traditions, supervise their behaviour. The given integrated type is good for army collectives and law enforcement bodies. Associates often consider LF-collective numbed and fenced off.

7. FL (SLE) is the carrier of the attitude "business" at an intellectual level and "likeness" on social.
    In "marshalskom" collective people exact rasscheta which cheko realize the purposes facing to them are collected. Methods of actions at everyone, quite often contradicting each other, that leads to inevitable periodic collisions. Such power flashes occur suddenly, but on the duration are transient. They come to an end with time compromises and a regrouping of forces. Business character of the communications with extraneous people varies on "related" - when methods coincide, but the purposes are opposite. Therefore the FL-collective makes on surrounding good impression " the children ", with which at you much in common.

8. TE (IEI) is the carrier of the attitude "Mirage" at an intellectual level and "poludualnost" on social.
    It is collective of adaptive attitudes which participants struggle for an autonomy from pressure of an environment, the right to be engaged in such business which on a shower. Participants of TE-collective with readiness will go on the compromise for the sake of preservation of a good emotional atmosphere. It not bad finds common language with associates, though and not at once. Usually such collective is borrowed by search djudej authoritative, capable to support, become the patron. As a whole the atmosphere develops optimistic, though also a little bit disturbing. Such collective is able to contact to associates, benefiting from the communications.

9. FR (SEE) is the carrier of the attitude "superego" on intellectual and "identity" at a social level.
    In collective of FR-type of the attitude develop on balance of forces. Any strengthenings of those or other people or groupings lead to immediate reactions of restoration of the broken balance. The atmosphere of such collective is penetrated by diplomatic game, negotiations, promises and all time compromises. Periodically in it short-term quarrels and misunderstanding which are adjusted by the item tender inflame. People concern to each other with mistrust, with an idea that everyone pursues the egoistical purposes. But with world around at FR-collective various communications and full understanding.

10. TP (OR) is the carrier of the attitude "repayment" at an intellectual level and "duality" on social.
    In collective to integrated type TP there is a constant comparison of various data, accumulation of the information of the most various character and elimination illogical, trivial, already met. Attitudes very much variativny, people are ready to adapt to each other, tolerantly react to strangenesses and inconsistency if only it did not prevent to be engaged in the business. Disputes because of the critical attitude of the partner to your opinion on its interesting question periodically inflame. However after a while there comes reconciliation. Attitudes with surrounding organizations quiet and comfortable. Internally critical collective with neighbours usually lives in the world and friendship.

11. PT (LIE) is the carrier of the attitude "kvazitozhdestvo" at an intellectual level and "activation" on social.
    In collective of PT-type many intellectual discussions, a democratic atmosphere of dialogue. The understanding as despite of similar interests participants put before themselves absolutely different purposes is a little bit complicated. Beginning in one key, people are more and more divided, depart from initial base. For this reason courageous, enterprising plans falls many, however the phase of approbation and eksperimentirovanija very well is possible. The PT-collective vigorously influences on associates, pushing them to the vigorous activity. Living near to "businessmen", forget about comfort and serene calmness.

12. RF (ESI) is the carrier of the attitude "conflict" on intellectual and "smooth surface" at a social level.
    In RF-collective intense enough communications based on complicated understanding each other proceeds. In such collective people are ready to any troubles, that is why they so appreciate fleeting gleams of calm and slackness. In such collective are able to stand up for itself, sharply divide people into "" and "enemies". This zazhatost and an emotional pressure lead to conservatism, disbelief in the forces and to aspiration to survive alone. Surrounding collectives are exposed to the analysis and comparison. "Hranitelsky" collective as the mirror reflects all imperfections of macrosociety in which it lives. Its advantage that it trains people to survive in heavy conditions.

13. PS (LSE) is the carrier of the attitude "order" at an intellectual level and " reception of the order " on social.
    In the intellectual attitude collective of PS-type preispolnen confidence in razumnosti the methods of action and them obraztsovosti for all similar collectives. Its participants consider themselves setting an example of the rational organization of activity, diligence and quality of work. At a social level the collective as though is " under pressom " a duty, traditions. It continues that has got to it from the previous generations. Discussions and admonitions in PS-collective are inefficient, all reach a personal example through tests and mistakes.

14. RI (EII) is the carrier of the attitude "audit" at an intellectual level and "revizuemost" on social.
    The RI-collective critically concerns to a different sort to courageous, non-standard ideas, especially to what destroy the developed ethical atmosphere in it. Its participants mark for themselves moral defects - dishonourableness, indifference and unscrupulousness among people. At a social level the RI-collective becomes "inspected" from surrounding society. It is shown, in particular, in submission to the another's business purposes. The accusatory bias turns around social feebleness, need for an external estimation. Dependence on power influence of society leads to experience of a divergence between moral belief and real practice of interpersonal dialogue.

15. IR (IEE) is the carrier of the attitude "likeness" at an intellectual level and "business" on social.
    In such collective participants operate with similar methods though pursue the different purposes. The tendency to give advice each other is observed, to discuss the confused ethical situations. However the present psychological affinity in IR-collective does not arise, everyone hopes for itself(himself). In extreme conditions nevertheless there is a rallying on the basis of aspiration to keep related style of a life. Participants of IR-collective are curious, have various intellectual hobbies. Informal, friendly communications are cultivated. With surrounding society the intense, competing attitudes, with frequent change of sympathies and gravitations are established.

16. SP (SLI) is the carrier of the attitude "poludualnost" on intellectual and "Mirage" at a social level.
    In SP-collective there are comfortable, warm attitudes though they are accompanied with some fear of fragility. Employees cover weak places each other, often gain in difficult situations. Such collective is rallied by the similar purposes and advantage which people take from joint actions. Despite of mutual dopolnjaemost in work, in an extreme emotional situation harmony is for a while lost. Contacts to surrounding society differ special sensitivity, but the whole it is possible to adapt to power influences from the outside, passing as the Mirage through would seem impenetrable barrier.

L and t e r and t at r and:

1. JUng K.G.psychological types., the Alphabet, 1992
    2. Augustinavichjute A.Teorija intertipnyh attitudes. 1982
    3. Kempinski A.Psihopatologija of neurosises. The Polish medical publishing house. Warsaw, 1975
    4. Lawrence Gordon. People types and tiger stripes. A practical guide to learning styles. Second edition. Center for Applications of Psychological Type, Inc.
    5. Gulenko Century Unknown about known. JUngovskie attributes in communicative space. Section "ekstraversija-èíòðîâåðñèÿ". Kiev, 23.04.1994.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's nice. A bit trivial in my opinion. I mean you could take the social role of any of the 16 types and define the others on how they relate to it. Nothing special about picking ENTp and ESFp in that sense. ... ... Which is of course something quite worthy of doing. Damn, thank you implied. *goes away to scribble*
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wander what's the type of this site? It's F, I think because everyone want's to talk about their impressions. Perhaps something related. But I made this hypothesis just for fun and I didn't use any brains.
    Semiotical process

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just noticed this, I find it quite useful, I wonder if anyone could expand on these topics.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jsb'07
    I wander what's the type of this site? It's F, I think because everyone want's to talk about their impressions. Perhaps something related. But I made this hypothesis just for fun and I didn't use any brains.
    The website is Ti I think, and it would make sense if it welcomes lots of Fe.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smilingeyes could you explain these ones in more detail (or clear English) if possible.

14. RI (EII) is the carrier of the attitude "audit" at an intellectual level and "revizuemost" on social.
    The RI-collective critically concerns to a different sort to courageous, non-standard ideas, especially to what destroy the developed ethical atmosphere in it. Its participants mark for themselves moral defects - dishonourableness, indifference and unscrupulousness among people. At a social level the RI-collective becomes "inspected" from surrounding society. It is shown, in particular, in submission to the another's business purposes. The accusatory bias turns around social feebleness, need for an external estimation. Dependence on power influence of society leads to experience of a divergence between moral belief and real practice of interpersonal dialogue.

10. TP (OR) is the carrier of the attitude "repayment" at an intellectual level and "duality" on social.
    In collective to integrated type TP there is a constant comparison of various data, accumulation of the information of the most various character and elimination illogical, trivial, already met. Attitudes very much variativny, people are ready to adapt to each other, tolerantly react to strangenesses and inconsistency if only it did not prevent to be engaged in the business. Disputes because of the critical attitude of the partner to your opinion on its interesting question periodically inflame. However after a while there comes reconciliation. Attitudes with surrounding organizations quiet and comfortable. Internally critical collective with neighbours usually lives in the world and friendship.
    13. PS (LSE) is the carrier of the attitude "order" at an intellectual level and " reception of the order " on social.
    In the intellectual attitude collective of PS-type preispolnen confidence in razumnosti the methods of action and them obraztsovosti for all similar collectives. Its participants consider themselves setting an example of the rational organization of activity, diligence and quality of work. At a social level the collective as though is " under pressom " a duty, traditions. It continues that has got to it from the previous generations. Discussions and admonitions in PS-collective are inefficient, all reach a personal example through tests and mistakes.