I'm proud to say, I spent an entire day today without thinking about socionics once, until I was watching trump videos late afternoon ~8 or so-ish. And I feel great! I feel like it's a good system and all, but catagorizing EVERTHING you see in media and anime and shows and what not is exhausting! It's not even worth it. I do love various systems of thought, and this one's a real kicker, but it's just ok. Plus in real life it's really only a "side-arm" of figuring out things with people since everyone usually so far outside the bounds of model A and whatnot. And for you trolls out there. I know you guys ride this and MBTI like nobody's business. Almost feels like a meme if it wasn't so dang serious, so I guess focusing on outher stuff is very nice. It's clear, consise and free. Also I find either I'm not a very good typist or it's really hard to type some shows. And the ones that make it easy seem cheesy and fake :/.

Anyways, I think I'd recommend it to people. It's really not that great guys. I've found myself leaning back on MBTI for the time being when doing "type" related stuff in shows.Not even because it's better, but because it's DIFFERENT. That's how out of hand it's gotten. But I prefer to look at a wider spectrum of things that just type-related categorizations (big world out there,guys) xD. Anyways, peace out and do you.