Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: The time has come for me to doubt my type as well

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default The time has come for me to doubt my type as well ...

    I have been wondering lately whether I am yet totally ENTp ... in fact, I have been inclined lately to consider that I am primarily ENFj that subtypes to ENTp.

    The reason for this is due to the fact that I have come to the realization that I have some hugh tendencies towards weak and weak , which means that I can not possibly be ISFp, ESFj, INTp, ENTj, ESTj, or ISTp. That leaves ENTp, INTj, ENFj, ISTj, ESTp, INFp, ESFp, ISFj, INFj, or ENFp ...

    I am anything BUT sensible, as everything about me screams out intuition.
    So, that leaves ENTp, INTj, ENFj, INFj, INFp, or ENFp ...

    When I take my own devised socionics typology test [listed in the bottom of this post], I have consistently came out as primarily ENTP with strong tendencies towards ENFj, INTj, INFj, ENFp, and INFp ... which corresponds with the subtraction bit that I have done above.

    I do not really feel as though I am an introvert after learning the real psychological diffrences between the two, so that leaves me with ENTp, ENFj, and ENFp as my choices ...

    As of late, I have expressed noticable ENFj tendencies, and even my family has told me this. My mother said that after not seeing me for the past two years, that it seems as though I am not very adaptable and I have shown some suspecion about her advice and opinions. I asked her if it seems that I show excessive formality, and she said that I definatelly do that. Together that seems to express a great amount of weak

    However, I do find alot of interest in intellectualism, and find much stimulation in that. I find great joy in connecting mentally with someone of the same intelligence. This seems to indicate to me that I am a subtype and maybe not totally ENTp.

    So, I am either ENFj, ENTp, or ENFp ...

    Anyone follow me? What do you think?

  2. #2
    Creepy-

    Default

    fgfd

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    You have the ENTp habit of making several posts one after the other in a thread which is proof enough for me.
    Heh, ENTps do do that ... comes from the disorganized absentmindedness once you have realized there is something more to be said. That could be from any type that is intuitive, though.

  4. #4
    Creepy-

    Default

    I think you might be an ENTP with a strong hidden agenda that causes you to sometimes look like your ENFJ beneficiary.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I think you might be an ENTP with a strong hidden agenda that causes you to sometimes look like your ENFJ beneficiary.
    Yes, either one I am not sure ... or I can be ENFj with a hidden agenda that makes me look ENTp; it can go both ways.

  6. #6
    Creepy-

    Default

    I don't understand what you mean when you say it could go both ways. If you were an ENFJ wouldn't your hidden agenda of extraverted sensing cause you to sometimes look like an ESFP? I do not really believe that a type can be mistaken for their benefactor but I think that a type can be mistaken for their beneficiary.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I don't understand what you mean when you say it could go both ways. If you were an ENFJ wouldn't your hidden agenda of extraverted sensing cause you to sometimes look like an ESFP? I do not really believe that a type can be mistaken for their benefactor but I think that a type can be mistaken for their beneficiary.
    I have some ESFp tendencies, but they are also ENFj tendencies ... so, in that case I could be ENTp with ENFj tendencies just like you said.

  8. #8
    MysticSonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,993
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The hidden agenda of ENTps is to be love, which correlates to Extraverted Feeling.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    M-H λ
    Posts
    2,609
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Remember the post you made about your hidden agenda?

    I think there is no way in hell you are ENFj or any ethical type whatsoever. You HAVE a stong ethical hidden agenda. I think all the abuse to it over the years causes these doubts that make you think you are F.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    Remember the post you made about your hidden agenda?

    I think there is no way in hell you are ENFj or any ethical type whatsoever. You HAVE a stong ethical hidden agenda. I think all the abuse to it over the years causes these doubts that make you think you are F.
    Well, I use to say I wanted to study to become a laywer to become wealthy. But, it was only because I thought I was not ever accepted by anyone. So, it still goes back to the hidden agenda of being loved.

    Now, if I could only find people who really accept me for who I am and not playing a game in the meantime, that would be nice.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ok guys, I understand know why I sometimes come off as an ENFj ... it is because my is constantly demanding that other people pay attention and in result it initiates for itself and me a way for people to love and accept me; that makes total sense ...

    By the way, I think this whole thing about doubt has only strengthened in my mind that I am in fact an ENTp, and I am proud of this fact.

    I suppose the next step is to learn to love and accecpt myself, when that happens my can stop doing the talking and I can get some control over myself.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,763
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What do you tend to chase after?
    Logical world (T) v Emotional world (F)

    If Logical World, you are ENTp, otherwise you are ENFp.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo
    What do you tend to chase after?
    Logical world (T) v Emotional world (F)

    If Logical World, you are ENTp, otherwise you are ENFp.
    Mostly the logical world ...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •