Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    Well, her being a mod is irrelevant to me. If she wasn't a mod, I'd still prefer if this thread was split. Anyways, you made your point about her insult, she admitted it was exaggerated and not specifically dealing with you two. If you want more, it's likely not going to happen.
    Sure looks that way don't it? But if you are hoping for constructive arguments on this thread after 'the split,' you will be disappointed. You see, @Director Abbie doesn't read posts on the basis of 'nauseating' and that's just that.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Sure looks that way don't it? But if you are hoping for constructive arguments on this thread after 'the split,' you will be disappointed. You see, @Director Abbie doesn't read posts on the basis of 'nauseating' and that's just that.
    Heh, I think this thread should be fine, there's plenty of people that find this subject interesting. The split thread can continue on with this drama longer or die out, I don't really care.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh, I think this thread should be fine, there's plenty of people that find this subject interesting. The split thread can continue on with this drama longer or die out, I don't really care.
    Ah yes, you don't care. My bad, I thought you did. But no, you don't. Yes, very obvious. Thanks for clearing that up.

I am aware that this thread will be 'fine.' But it will be no better. And that is 16types in a nutshell for ya. 'Fine.'

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Ah yes, you don't care. My bad, I thought you did. But no, you don't. Yes, very obvious. Thanks for clearing that up.

I am aware that this thread will be 'fine.' But it will be no better. And that is 16types in a nutshell for ya. 'Fine.'
    I care enough for you to make your point about the insult and dealing with it directly. What I don't care for is you dragging it out needlessly, there's a difference.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I care enough for you to make your point about the insult and dealing with it directly. What I don't care for is you dragging it out needlessly, there's a difference.
    Don't worry now, the thread'll get split, or my posts will get removed, whatever. No harm no foul. It's like magic. There are no repercussions here.