Thread: Johnny Galecki

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Johnny Galecki

All right, let's see how this thread shakes out.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1556 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've never seen Big Bang Theory but I watched a couple of video clips (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwzdUthk_gI) of Galecki and I think he might be LIE. Not ILE, for sure.

@vesstheastralsilky, is it possible that your taste in men has been subconsciously, counter-productively, influenced by your Te-dom father?

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he can be ILE, not LIE for sure

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1556 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@myresearch, it is possible that he is ILE. But his Fe, which he demonstrates a lot, seems like Role, since he flashes a smile and then drops it in a heartbeat to reveal else something entirely. That is much more like what an LIE does who is in an unfamiliar territory.

The ILE's that I've seen are more earnest. Their Fe is sustainable. When they smile, they don't seem to be covering some other emotion. They actually seem to be struggling to smile when they do smile, but that might be what I see when we interact as quasi-identical pairs.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange, I also think he demonstrates Fe a lot. However, I am not considering his literal expressions of emotion when I say Fe, so maybe I should say Fe/Ti. Te/Fi egos describe things and explain themselves in serious manner even they sprinkle jokes and laughs here and there, even they are being playful at some moments, when you look at the whole conversation you see that it is a serious one. Fe/Ti egos describe things and explain themselves in a playful manner even they show no emotional expression. If we print out the script of the dialog of this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgX8GI3hjwY. We could see that Johnny Galecki explains all most everything in a playful, non-serious manner, that's why I think it is more than a role and he belongs to merry dichotomy.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I've never seen Big Bang Theory but I watched a couple of video clips (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwzdUthk_gI) of Galecki and I think he might be LIE. Not ILE, for sure.

@vesstheastralsilky, is it possible that your taste in men has been subconsciously, counter-productively, influenced by your Te-dom father?
    Lol I post a variety of people for a variety of reasons. I have my hunch about his type but I want to see what consensus here might be and why. I met a guy a lot like him. We can outwardly get on but he might be my Conflictor. It was a somewhat different dynamic than I experience with you Adam Strange, perhaps due to subtypes and our ages too ~ becoming better well rounded maybe.

But yeah he is paired with Sarah Gilbert a lot in his career since Roseanne. I can't believe you haven't seen much Big Bang Theory. I am not big on tv but that show is hilarious to catch.
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

I never did answer your question. I am not attracted to this guy in the least. I also have never been attracted to any man who reminded me of my father.
    ~* astralsilky