Thread: What type is this guy?

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What type is this guy?

He actually has a type of nervous, restless energy that I've seen in LSEs. I'm not necessarily saying that's what he is, just that I've seen it in them before.

As a side note, can LSEs be type 5?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

He doesn't seem that restless to me.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    He doesn't seem that restless to me.
    I mean fidgety/seems unable to sit still.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSE is type 8w9
    LII is type 5

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

He seems ILI > LSI

If he was 5, then definitely 5w6, likely Social subtype.
    If he's LSI, 6w5 would be most plausible.

I would agree that he seems to have a bit of 6ish energy.

Personally I'd rule out both LII and LSE, he seems Se valuing to me (which I cannot even exactly explain how, it is just his vibe and physical response to the environment; that is also why I am considering Se creative).
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So he withdraws when other people are expressing emotions so he can analyze them better. Low Fi, high Te.

I actually think this guy could be LIE.

I believe that LIE’s can take a long time to become themselves, especially if they were raised in hostile or dangerous environments. And quite frankly, this guy gives me the impression that he’s expecting to be hit at any moment for expressing his opinion. Because of this, he seems like an introvert, but so did I until I got to a better place.

As for him being an e5, well, e5’s are supposed to be smart, right? This guy is smart. And e5’s are supposed to be emotionally reserved, right? This guy is emotionally reserved. I think he’s just mistyping himself from being in a bad place. He actually reminds me of a dog that has been beaten by his master. The crouching, the flinching, the pain in his eyes.

I think the guy is LIE. When he gets some space for himself, he’ll become more confident and assertive.

Olimpia, the Se that you see might be his HA, and it might not have been squelched and so is freely expressed.

I’m pretty sure he’s not ILI, either. This guy is fundamentally reaching out to others, while ILI’s stare at you blankly and tell you you’re an asshole.

Notice at the beginning of the video, when he talks about reaching out to others, he puts his right arm up, first as a fist and then as a defensive guard, but then his left hand reaches out and grabs his wrist, settling it down. What are we seeing here?

Neither do I think he is LSE. He has none of the “just do what I say” of the LSE’s. He’s actually got some intuition, IMO.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 11-12-2018 at 12:18 PM.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    So he withdraws when other people are expressing emotions so he can analyze them better. Low Fi, high Te.

I actually think this guy could be LIE.

I believe that LIE’s can take a long time to become themselves, especially if they were raised in hostile or dangerous environments. And quite frankly, this guy gives me the impression that he’s expecting to be hit at any moment for expressing his opinion. Because of this, he seems like an introvert, but so did I until I got to a better place.

As for him being an e5, well, e5’s are supposed to be smart, right? This guy is smart. And e5’s are supposed to be emotionally reserved, right? This guy is emotionally reserved. I think he’s just mistyping himself from being in a bad place. He actually reminds me of a dog that has been beaten by his master. The crouching, the flinching, the pain in his eyes.

I think the guy is LIE. When he gets some space for himself, he’ll become more confident and assertive.

Olimpia, the Se that you see might be his HA, and it might not have been squelched and so is freely expressed.

I’m pretty sure he’s not ILI, either. This guy is fundamentally reaching out to others, while ILI’s stare at you blankly and tell you you’re an asshole.

Notice at the beginning of the video, when he talks about reaching out to others, he puts his right arm up, first as a fist and then as a defensive guard, but then his left hand reaches out and grabs his wrist, settling it down. What are we seeing here?

Neither do I think he is LSE. He has none of the “just do what I say” of the LSE’s. He’s actually got some intuition, IMO.
    Hm interesting.

yeah LIE-ni could be possible
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the responses everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    is this you btw, LJDL?
    Nope, I'm a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    LSE is type 8w9
    LII is type 5
    LSE is also commonly 6w5, 3w2, and 1w2.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    He has none of the “just do what I say” of the LSE’s.
    Could you give an example of what you mean by this?
    You have made some very good points. I can see where the ILI typing is coming from, but I do think he is Te-leading, as he seems to be more focused on the external world in comparison to the ILI. So LIE would make sense, for many of the reasons you mentioned.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not in my Quadra. Thinker. I'm deciding between LSI & LIE. He might be a formerly abused LSI to be honest.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...