Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
experimental proof is needed

I have the type with base T function and you may notice the effects of this.

To type I take into account _both_ sides - how much a human expresses T and F and choose what he expresses _more_ (but not worse/better than me), to T or F types descriptions the one is closer. Also I type mostly by nonverbal (and which I need to be sure in the type, in general) where I can't evaluate the quality of logical thinking.

I may notice your logical issues, naiveness in logical themes more than expect from _average_ T types and such to assume your F type. If I also see significantly higher than average for T types emotionality then I get higher assurance in your F type.
Just to be more dumb and also more emotional is not enough to be typed to F type.
I'm not sure which logical fallacies you are referring to, but I definitely come across as a logical type to most people, especially in real life. Thinking and feeling aren't mutually exclusive. It really is a false dichotomy. You can be logical and have an emotionality. You can value logic and relations with other human beings. I am a scientist and an artist. It is how my brain works. The largest discrepancy is between my N and S. They don't even come close. As I've been told throughout my life, I live in my mind, my own inner world.

You also make numerous logical fallacies. Most people do outside having a phD in formal logic. I'm always looking to improve upon it, but I am not interested in strictly logical concepts.