Thread: EII/INFj Subtypes

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Differences between subtypes

What's the difference between the EII-Fi subtype and the Ne subtype? Real life examples would be very much appreciated

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default EII Ne VS EII Fi

From the article from Gulenko, there is an idea that Dominant Type have important goals and they have hard time when their current reality is not in tune with these goal.

I'm asking myself what's exactly the difference with the Creative subtype, who is interested only into his favorite activity, where his creation can shine. In reality, it give the same kind of behavior or I didn't understand ?

I'm trying to know if I'm dominant or Creative. I don't know, in discord I'm the only one always discussing idea, trying to reformulate things, I asking myself if I'm creative. Someone who I could identify as dominant would be far more direct with his first function (for example saying if my idea is bullshit with no argumentation).

At the end all my creativity is directed toward my Fi ideal, but I don't express my Fi directly as I try to keep a kind of statu quo where no one fight each other (Ill not say "your idea is bullshit, Christanity is better" with no argument or stuff like that wich I identify somewhat more with someone who have good faith of his Fi -wich seems to be integrating moral created by other for some-)

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idk, but just a quick and dirty look, EII-Ne is probably more funny than EII-Fi and EII-Fi is probably more serious than EII Ne.
    That was atleast a huge factor for me to determine between the 1. Once EII-Fi description said they have a hard time coming up with and understanding jokes I knew that was not me. Ne is all about jokes.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    343 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

D & H needs to be connected with life around them probably much more than C & N.

Dynamic subtypes live by it. For me to be needed or to have some sort of goal to go towards are quite essential pieces in life itself.

Whereas static subtypes might do work something that is quite fringe stuff or routine and at the core be OK with that if everything else is OK.

I have ditched the possibility of having static subtype based on that.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The only differences among a type and its two sub-types are processing times; the ideal is having a natural equal balance of time spent on input (Ne) and output (Fi). If more time is spent on one or the other, the imbalance will likely create processing inefficiencies in that net effectiveness will be reduced. For example, I'm a Ti-subtype and am less effective overall because I spend too much time on rationalization but my imbalance may be ideal for a very narrow set of circumstances. Inefficiencies don't change core processes or processing priorities although they may affect outward appearances somewhat - one has to be careful about interpretation of observed behaviours......

a.k.a. I/O
    Last edited by Rebelondeck; 11-02-2018 at 05:22 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123