Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IEE Difficulties SLI and subtype (ENFp and ISTp)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fark, i responded but i lost it. I totally agree with what you said, its a very mature way of looking at it. I definitely don't expect any relationship to be perfect as that doesn't happen. You did miss a small detail in my posts that she is married though. I won't do it, even if she is perfect for me.

I think part of my interest is because i feel like shifting mosaic of a person so i'm curious about her interest in me. It provides me with some more self knowledge. I enjoy trying to figure out relationships but i don't think mortals were supposed to think so deeply about these things so i'll just let it go.

Re the Ketogenic diet, I've tried it before but i didn't really give it much of a chance. I found i had so little energy in the gym and probably felt more depressed if anything. I believe that eating carbs can increase serotonin levels in the brain? I'll be honest though there are so many factors to consider the only real way would be to do it properly again and see. Anxiety and depression also do a real number on your memory and cognition. Fortunately i am feeling pretty good now. I've learnt a lot about mental health in my professional and personal life. I have been chowing down on a bit too much sugar lately though.

I just found out a guy who i really liked (SLI) that i used to go to uni with had a light plane crash and is in the Melbourne hospital. He is really in a bad way its so sad
    Last edited by meatburger; 10-10-2018 at 11:49 AM.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12