Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Good things in store!

Epic change is coming. So say today's prophets. These are the times like the parting of the Red Sea (It is about to close). These are the days of Elijah. Times of change in Biblical proportion. This is what I ahve been following and so much is happening it is hard to share here though I often want to.

I am excited to hear we are coming into a time of great revival and great miracles. Miracles will be commonplace! Whole countries will convert! Iran and Afganistan are just two that are told of. Governments will flip, and for the better.

Finances are going to change drastically and suddenly. Soon, and for the better. I think this is what is meant by "Christmas in November" which is foretold for this Autumn. We will prosper. God is going to pour out his blessings on this nation and the world.

First there will be a time of exposure and end of the reign of a great evil kabal in control of too many things which has mande life increasingly oppressing. we are about to be released from that oppression.

If you have any interest in Chrisitianity at all you will be interested in the prophets of today. Also you will be interested in the idea that we are already in Armegeddon (at least, a major Armegeddon), but the war is not on us, as it has been frightening explained to us and shown to us in movies that it would be, but, instead, it is a war against the evil deep state elitists. And that battle is already almost won!

So I expect things soon will be GREAT for all of us in America (all except the truly evil deep state whose reign is at an end).

Fairly recently I discovered Melissa Redpill, who introduced me to that amazing End Times take. She is full of information new to me, particularly of Q-anon, which she has been an active follower of from the start. I have not. This is a whole new world to me, and all I knew previously of Q-anon is what the media has told us to think about that, so, I never looked into it. Now I see it this way: it is either all a big fake like we are told, or it is a huge truth. I now lean towards truth, though, to research it all now seems to much to take on with other things going on in my life, and I am okay just trusting God and expecting the greater good right now. So, I just take note of her conclusions based on all the Q-anon following she has done since the inception, and it keeps seeming like a real hope to me.

But recenly she posted a video below that gives an overview of who/what Q is, and it is only 34 minutes long, so I am sharing it. Because even if you believe everything CNN tells you, it might be interesting to hear a completely different take on things.

In the video she includes a short video whom she and others believe comes from and is narrated by JFK, Jr., whom is believed by many to not have died, but to be living in witness protection, and involved in this Q plan.

So here it is, for anyone who wants to see how the growing "other side" (from mainstream media, which lies and withholds) views things.

But @<a href="https://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/member.php?u=9505" target="_blank">FreelancePoliceman</a> advised me against long videos, so in honor of that I am breaking it down into content topics and minutesm, so one can skip things, if desired:

- Starts with excerpts from most recent Trump rally (0 - 1min.26 sec. [about 1.5 min.]
    - Then Melisssa explains who she is, and how to find her: 1:27 - 3minb, 5 sec. [about 2 min.]
    - She explains where you can find documentation of evidence that show the "plan to save the world" is in action now: 5 min. - 7min.10sec. [about 2 min.]
    - How Q started and what it is: 7min.40sec. - 12min.55sec. [about 5 min.]
    - Her book, End Times: 13min. -15min. [2 min.]

The core: Here she introduces a favorite video, Joe M.'s video, "The Plan to Save the World" (with a few valuable interruptions to explain things for new folk), and explains when it was posted, and she and other Q-anon followers believe Joe M. is JFK, Jr. This is the best explanation of why is there Q, and why Q offers great hope: 15min. - 33 min., 52 sec [about 18 min.]:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vpRJLBBpLmd2/

That video is better than any movie plot. Also there are two sequals I haven't seen yet.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That video gives a plausible answer to the Bush funeral mystery notes. Did you see that? Definitely somethign going on there:

Wives get notes* [1 min., 45 sec.]:

Bush Envelope of Doom [3 min., 31 sec.]:
    Trump left the funeral early [46 sec.]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDLZmBUG5kg

P.S. I notice in that video that Karen Pence got one of the unwelcome notes. Others have noticed Trump, who got there last, sat down in front of this VP & wife and did not greet them, but did greet the other previous presidents and wives [50 sec.: . Trump supporters (there are so many!) call Pence a RINO and predict on Trump's official return Pence will not be VP, but JFK, Jr. Yet, prophets are saying after this 8 years of Trump, Pence will have 8 years. So the two sources seem conflicting, but, as prophets are saying that this fall the whistle-blowing will intensify, and particularly, there will be one "very high up" who will whistle-blow and expose the Deep State; which makes me wonder, will the high-up one be Pence?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh Eliza Thomason dear you throw your religion in other people's faces almost as much as I throw my homosexuality in people's faces.

I think you have to let people come to you with this stuff, comes off more authentic or something- those that really want to hear The Word will be there right. A silent beacon of hope comes off as more real and truthful. Just like anybody interested in listening to the Gay w-

oh who the fuck am I kidding. YOU'RE A CHRISTIAN CHRISTIAN CHRISTIAN JUST LIKE I'M GAY GAY GAY!!!!!!! WHO CARES IF THE OTHER PERSON WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT IT OR NOT? LET'S GO UP TO THEM AND TALK TO THEM ABOUT IT!!!

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    Oh Eliza Thomason dear you throw your religion in other people's faces almost as much as I throw my homosexuality in people's faces.

I think you have to let people come to you with this stuff, comes off more authentic or something- those that really want to hear The Word will be there right. A silent beacon of hope comes off as more real and truthful. Just like anybody interested in listening to the Gay w-

oh who the fuck am I kidding. YOU'RE A CHRISTIAN CHRISTIAN CHRISTIAN JUST LIKE I'M GAY GAY GAY!!!!!!! WHO CARES IF THE OTHER PERSON WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT IT OR NOT? LET'S GO UP TO THEM AND TALK TO THEM ABOUT IT!!!
    LOL, Shazaam. You are hilarious. Maybe we are alike in that way!

Actually it is finally dawning on me how much people hate Christians in our times. I have held this idea that when people meet you and see you aren't that awful thing they have heard about they will be glad to know the truth. But I think people don't want to know the truth about that or much else these days. It's like they are asleep, operating on automatic pilot. Not thinking.

I have noticed how I don't even like to watch movies anymore, because when it starts out, if a Christian shows up in it, I know they are going to soon reveal themselves to be the most dispicable people in the whole film. And if they are not horrid (while talking dramatically ultra-pious), then they are the most ridiculous ignorant doofy goofy characters in the film. It never fails to play out that way. It has made me wonder where this comes from, because I have been a Chrisitan all my life, of one denomination or another, and I have NEVER known people like this. They are just regular, decent people, a normal mix of truly admirable folk, regular folk, and the normal amount of oddball folk you'd find in any people group.

I believe now that it stems from the global deep state's agenda to wipe out their biggest threat: Christianity. Even the "nice" Christian movies that you see on Hallmark channel HAVE to be the purposeful result of anti-Christian agenda. The are always absolutely astoundingly boring. They have to TRY, with concerted effort, to put together such depressingly ugly sets, such uninspiring actors, such insipid plotlines. No one wants to be like those people or live those stories. I sure don't! And that is exactly why they make them that way.

But a whole generation (or more) has grown up on that, alongside the onslaught of other lies.

The Plan (in that linked bitchute video in the OP, that many believe is narrated by JFK Jr.) is not about Christianity. It's about a huge conspiracy, and it's better than any movie plot. Also those couple-minute youtube videos in the second post aren't about Christianity, it's video shorts of the Bush funeral with the deep state leader's (wives) getting served some obviously very bad news while the world watches.

Well, Shazaam (nice name!), the bottom line of these predictions is that after some upcoming bumps, our nation, which has been operating like an upsidedown capsized ship will suddenly FLIP and begin wonderful smooth sailing, so wonderful that we will all be celebrating in the streets over it. What will you say to me when that happens?
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"