Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expansion View Post
    I've been thought to be ESTp in other places. By ENTPs of all types.
    That's because you know good and evil (which is an ENTp superpower, along with telepathy). You actually think ESTp better than naturally wiredESTp's do.

Maleficent from Walt Disney's Sleeping Beauty (1959), which was his deepest film, is the subtype of ENTp you are. Ignorant English majors interpret the Evil One from John Milton's Paradise Lost as ENTp but he just loses and screams about it. C.S. Lewis was correct about his type.
    [Today 03:36 AM] anotherperson: this forum feels like the edge of the internet

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @Northstar
    Before he got some above average result in EQ test.
    Unsurprising since high EQ correlates with high IQ.
    Unlike people like you or Alive think, real life is not a role playing game where everyone has the same amount of limited stat points to assign. Some people are simply born with a larger or smaller pool. Unfair but life is.

Is it T with improved emotionality and some degraded reason (to have 3 types in the profile is an achievement) or F type with restrained emotional expression?
    Doubts in his T I got after his 1st video. But on 2nd video he used the Force and looked lesser agitated to convince in T.

Will be watching how he'll behave later. Good or not good enough to be honored with assigning T.
    It's good that you finally admit it explicitly that you think F types are lesser people than T types. Though to be fair, the same was echoed by Gulenko who used "very smart" as T type qualifier.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting take for ILE.

My ethics signatures indicate high Fe i suppose.

I might be a jumper type where it is supercharged ala OP objective personality systems.

Ne Fe type is larger than Ti in that take.

SEI wife says i'm nicer and kinder than her and more forgiving to others and it might be because of agenda and wanting that imposition imposed on the environment.

I always thought she had a bit more of an edge in thinking over me in the logic department, Ti department. She ladders down to a deep level, she is Si type which means Ti is jumped in jumper fashion.

ILE uniform it is for now.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

If you can wash your brain, your brain isn't a wash, it is awash

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Northstar

You've lied recently (ignored Te facts) when claimed that besides me and Alive all others have assigned you traits of SLE. It's easy to check your typing themes to notice the differing situation.
    Why to lie so stupidly? F? Just nonvalued Te and psyche instability (nervous day, alcohol, etc)?

Then
    You was able to notice the similarity of my talking and by nifl. We both seem to have close types LSE and SLI, so talk logical arguments by Te with some similarity.
    According to your behavior - you have significant aversion to our style of talking. And even claim it as emotionally inappropriate.
    In the same time your today (and 3rd in total) profile type is SLI / ISTP, which is similar by thinking and logical argumenting style, which is not in bad IR with both our types.

This gives the argument that my and nifl types differ from your type in the part of logical argumentation. That you with good chance have either F and/or non-valued Te.
    Among types said to you and which you supposed for yourself in the past the seen situation would fit to LSI, SLE. Among these I find you closer to LSI.

But... to spread stupid lie gossips is quite F style behavior. To change opinions about own type is not what base T types do easily and hence so much. To whine how emotionally annoying are Te arguments.
    The situation have pointed on the need for additional thinking about F.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Northstar

You've lied recently (ignored Te facts) when claimed that besides me and Alive all others have assigned you traits of SLE. It's easy to check your typing themes to notice the differing situation.
    Why to lie so stupidly? F? Just nonvalued Te and psyche instability (nervous day, alcohol, etc)?
    Are you autistic? I think I wrote "most people" and that includes a lot more than who have written in a thread. Untwist your panties.

Then
    You was able to notice the similarity of my talking and by nifl. We both seem to have close types LSE and SLI, so talk logical arguments by Te with some similarity.
    According to your behavior - you have significant aversion to our style of talking. And even claim it as emotionally inappropriate.
    In the same time your today (and 3rd in total) profile type is SLI / ISTP, which is similar by thinking and logical argumenting style, which is not in bad IR with both our types.

This gives the argument that my and nifl types differ from your type in the part of logical argumentation. That you with good chance have either F and/or non-valued Te.
    Among types said to you and which you supposed for yourself in the past the seen situation would fit to LSI, SLE. Among these I find you closer to LSI.
    Or perhaps both you and nifl (well, just you) are mistyped and you are actually LSI like you used to think yourself before?
    Would fit your dogmatism pretty well wouldn't it?

But... to spread stupid lie gossips is quite F style behavior. To change opinions about own type is not what base T types do easily and hence so much. To whine how emotionally annoying are Te arguments.
    The situation have pointed on the need for additional thinking about F.
    I don't think I have said anything about emotionally annoying, don't put words in my mouth. What I joked about harassing is how you latch on to every newcomer (with Sol or nifl account) and tell them to make a video, then follow around people badgering how they are mistyped. Kinda like you're doing with me, but don't worry, you're too insignificant for me to feel harassed. In fact, I find you amusing.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sol and nifl are just hardcore normalizing subtypes. nifl isn't quite at sol's level, though. Sol needs to have everything in order. A thread was created in a wrong board? Better mention some moderator immediatly. If you are mistyped from his point of view, he perceives this as a "pebble in a shoe", like that DCNH article mentioned. I think he has a neurotic Ti N-sub accentuation. Everything must be ordered, it's very OCD-like. He also has Ni detail autism. Sol goes extremly in-depth which is simply not extroverted behaviour. His inability to consider the potential that he's mistyped also points to Ne ignoring
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Asleep have you ever considered expanding the subtype system? Say, adding 4 subtypes for each subtype? So you can get an IEI DH or DN or something. 16 subtypes of IEI.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    @Asleep have you ever considered expanding the subtype system? Say, adding 4 subtypes for each subtype? So you can get an IEI DH or DN or something. 16 subtypes of IEI.
    I want to further investigate this concept but it might honestly be too much for an individual to observe, especially when you are introverted. it's not like I have thousands of people I can observe every day (or even want to). If you look at my IEI thread, I think you might agree that people who have a similar profession or interest tend to be more similar, so it might be more constructive to organize people by interests. IEI artists are for example very similar to each other but the entrepreneurs I type as IEI tend to be very different to them overall. I'm also honestly not normalizing enough to really differentiate all these tiny little differences as I don't see all that many benefits that I could gain from such knowledge. in my german article I mention that there's likely at least a hundred subtypes for each type.

Normalizing subtype, truly, tries to order everything that is within his sphere of direct action or influence. "All the pot handles must point to one side" – this quote from the autobiography of Khmelevskoy (about her husband) ironically but accurately characterizes the Normalizing subtype. However, the sphere of ordering has a clear boundary: that which is inside is "mine", "that with which I can identify with". "My house," "my job," etc. This "mine" must stay in a specific order, that is introduced by the Normalizing subtype. This order may or may not be visible to third-party observers. Regardless of this, any violation of order is perceived as troubling, much like a pebble in the shoe.

Things that symbolize order - compartment trays, cases with partitions (for screws, for example), sets of identical items (jars of spices, dinnerware), drawers, cabinets, holders, organizers - delight the Normalizing subtype.

Any activity the Normalizing subtype begins with establishing order, structure, designation of boundaries, methods and deadlines. He is very efficient and diligent.

I think this honestly describes sol very well. maybe a lot of people know this by now that I think Ni is in-depth, detail-oriented thinking. I think you can see this with sol, too. he likely meticulously keeps track of almost everyhting that is discussed here. If you change your username and profile picture, I will almost all the time forget who you are, meanwhile he not only keeps track of name and type changes but he also is going to use that for his typing assessments. He even dug up my stupid gallery that I deleted on my website on wayback machine ffs. I completely forgot about it while he catalogued it...
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 11-03-2023 at 06:42 PM.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a frog

SLI

[

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I and Sol have almost nothing in common. I can see why he types me as his conflictor (even though I kinda like him)
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes Trismegistus View Post
    I can see why he types me as his conflictor
    "TIM Huxley"

you are close, but efforts are needed still
    more dealing with deltas/betas irl would help

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"TIM Huxley"

you are close, but efforts are needed still
    more dealing with deltas/betas irl would help
    I think he's right. Looking at his aspirations like self knowledge, in increasing ego boundaries he's a delta idealist wanting to implement that into actionable plans for the world. Not self focused in IEI centered-ness in the now moments. There's more to it than this, though.

And i think Expansion must depart from the Delta club, he's got Fe agenda going on, and it was fun while it lasted.

*Waves good bye*

Over and out

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Pseudomorph INFj read the Animorph series by K. A. Applegate

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HolyKnowing View Post
    @Pseudomorph INFj read the Animorph series by K. A. Applegate
    Cute, I'm sure you're typing me that because of Subteigh, but Pseudomorph is actually nothing to do with that, Pseudomorph means a mineralization after another form, which usually means a mineral after another mineral but can also mean fossilization or replacement of non-mineral tissue as well. After I didn't have an avatar for a while, I saw a picture of a pterodactyl fossil, thought that looks cool and fossils are technically pseudomorphs, and ended up using a pterodactyl fossil.

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudomorph View Post
    I saw a picture of a pterodactyl fossil, thought that looks cool and fossils are technically pseudomorphs, and ended up using a pterodactyl fossil.
    That's not a pterodactyl fossil. Tha'st Archæopteryx and you don't know its monumental significance in the history of evolutionary biology.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HolyKnowing View Post
    That's not a pterodactyl fossil. Tha'st Archæopteryx and you don't know its monumental significance in the history of evolutionary biology.
    ...This is definitely a pterodactyl fossil, I would get confusing it with a pteranodon or something but not an archæopterix. This is an archæopteryx fossil:

And yes, I know archæopterix is the first bird, but I didn't pick that because I was just looking at things I thought were cool.

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Pseudomorph Thank you for the correction and lesson in paleontology.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DAE

SEE

Ti PoLR.

kuno SEI

I put him ^ or this in the wrong thread, I just realized.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My posting analysis of comparing myself to IEE types, like Galen in a posted link in a recent post, confirms it for me. Plus other posts by other IEE types.

I don't have any doubts for it. My poetry and signatures and aphorisms are in the domain of N, not S. It's abstract in Ne Ni format beyond sensing in a literal sense.
    Raver is my very close pattern type. IEE Ne type.

Lower sentiment driven than Galen.

I won't post his link here.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Facial expressions of the 16 types - sarah mbti channel

See if it jibes with you.

Wife picked ENFP for me, i picked ISFJ for her.
    Last edited by Expansion; 11-10-2023 at 03:04 AM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WesHoOhWish

Trinity of:

Wes Like an ole Oklahoma boy howdy
    +
    HoOh Like a Ho down dance
    +
    Wish Like it literally means

=

melding all the tangible elements into air

IEI

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FP the mod in grey, is Alpha NT Ti Ne

Easy freepeasy

FreelancePoliceman

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WinnieW has the voice of ILI, like other ILI types here. It's an impression of language expression in what is said and how it is said.

The Trump piece looks like a representation of it via those sentiments.

But ILE. Ti type
    Last edited by Expansion; 11-20-2023 at 01:51 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a frog

SLI

[

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hellohellohello

LSI

Typing video was dead giveaway for it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

from pm masterpiece by Alive / @Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Asleep
    I think you are extremly stupid. Never quote or mention me again. I do not enjoy your messages, nor do I think you have anything insightful to say. Get the memo and stop forcing your autistic and idiotic EIE typinsg onto me.
    Thanks for adding arguments for your EIE type.

1) Being touchy, too emotional reaction on a disagreement in logial theme as own type points on F.
    2) Talking about own emotions there. Doing inappropriate and capricious demands. - On F.
    3) Too general exaggeration about usefulnes of opinions - on weak T and negativism to my prevailing thinking by Te. With conjuction with expressive negative emotions supports the opinion about negative IR effects. (LSE vs ENFJ)
    +
    4) Not "autistic and idiotic" typing almost anyone to IEI. J stability + very bad T, which is weakest at J-F types [by Jung] supports ENFJ too.

ah... those capricious NF betas who want to be unicorns and are annoyed by reasonable criticism

I appreciate your attention to my opinions. Even if you don't like them. Mb you'll do later. It takes some more time for F types to understand the said.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WinnieW has the voice of ILI, like other ILI types here.
    Well, hello, you might know that typings based on voice has it's limitations. But I get where your reasoning behind it.
    I got a question to you: How many of my posts I made have in this forum you read?
    One or more?

Ok, if your classification is based on my post in the Donald Trump thread only, which is Ni + Fi loaded, I'm aware of that, then ILI might be my Socionics type, yeah... but a swallow doesn't make a summer...
    The reason behind your decision might be that a Ti + Fe valuing type would never voice some Ni + Fi heavy statements.

Please mark my user name in your future posts, I had trouble to find that post from you. Or did you expect no answer from me?

So far I can tell you... My type is not ILI, because Fe is not my vulnerable function nor is Se my suggestive function.
    My suggestive function is Si,
    because I value whena other people take care about me and provide me with tasty food.

My mind is permanently busy, and acquires impressions from all kinds of different sources and I'm interested in a ton of different topics
    Last edited by WinnieW; 11-20-2023 at 06:39 PM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Well, hello, you might know that typings based on voice has it's limitations. But I get where your reasoning behind it.
    I got a question to you: How many of my posts I made have in this forum you read?
    One or more?

Ok, if your classification is based on my post in the Donald Trump thread only, which is Ni + Fi loaded, I'm aware of that, then ILI might be my Socionics type, yeah... but a swallow doesn't make a summer...
    The reason behind your decision might be that a Ti + Fe valuing type would never voice some Ni + Fi heavy statements.

Please mark my user name in your future posts, I had trouble to find that post from you. Or did you expect no answer from me?

So far I can tell you... My type is not ILI, because Fe is not my vulnerable function nor is Se my suggestive function.
    My suggestive function is Si,
    because I value whena other people take care about me and provide me with tasty food.

My mind is permanently busy, and acquires impressions from all kinds of different sources and I'm interested in a ton of different topics

Hi WinnieW.

Dozen. It has the Te flavor, but I can tell the shake rattle N roll from EP.

Right side contact functions might be strong i suspect.

Plus, you might work around them IRL and osmosis works it in.

You guys are inside out (ILI), the inner contents and outer swap places.

What one does and aspires to do, are in 2 different complementary places.

It can look the same is my impressions.

TIM
    NiTe
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

from pm masterpiece by Alive / @Asleep

Thanks for adding arguments for your EIE type.

1) Being touchy, too emotional reaction on a disagreement in logial theme as own type points on F.
    2) Talking about own emotions there. Doing inappropriate and capricious demands. - On F.
    3) Too general exaggeration about usefulnes of opinions - on weak T and negativism to my prevailing thinking by Te. With conjuction with expressive negative emotions supports the opinion about negative IR effects. (LSE vs ENFJ)
    +
    4) Not "autistic and idiotic" typing almost anyone to IEI. J stability + very bad T, which is weakest at J-F types [by Jung] supports ENFJ too.

ah... those capricious NF betas who want to be unicorns and are annoyed by reasonable criticism

I appreciate your attention to my opinions. Even if you don't like them. Mb you'll do later. It takes some more time for F types to understand the said.
    Hasn't the pretence got a bit much? You type everyone beta NF, which leaves you a bloody unicorn and all.

Reading comprehension seems more strongly correlated with intuition if anything (--though mostly differences could be attributed to education or 'intelligence', which seems to some degree an echo of early education as well.)

Clearly your typings precede these ostensibly rational justifications. For me as well, lol... you've taken to naming me 'dontwanne-IEI', yet I meet none of the above criteria (er, I suppose faint amusement and boredom count as emotional reactions ) In fact the lack of 'type me' threads associated with my username suggests I'm not grappling with uncertainty on the matter, though I've offered solid grounds for ILI being the most probable, for your edification only, as you seemed thoroughly invested. Your contention appears to be that I don't like SEE types, and ITR must work equally for all. Yet you haven't mentioned why you believe this:

In case is wanted to type correctly:

1) don't use baseless hypotheses as Reinin traits.
    2) For theory and practice is better to look popular books as by Filatova, as those were written based on years of lectures. When Augustinavhichiute's style is to fantasy as much as possibly based on nothing and then to write that quickly until critical thinking have not stoped you. As this approach lasted for >10 years, the chance to produce something useful appeared as enough to make an idea about complementary/opposing functional variants. 99% of other her ideas were either banal or can be forgotten.
    3) To understand dichotomies is useful to look dichotomy tests. And initial Jung's definitions.
    Whence comes your certainty that this part of her theories must work when you admit to having discarded the rest as rubbish? Perhaps you've seen evidence of {ITR} in your daily life. Yet forgive me, you're looking for deltas, and I'm not in that quadrant... can't a weak theory break down in places and be worthless on the whole, whilst exhibiting bits of insight here and there? Wouldn't that make it more seductive without increasing the overarching truth of it?

Well, in keeping with the theme of this thread, I confess I've wondered about SEE for you. You're a bit of a browbeater, and few save an ILI could tolerate such 'caregiving' without suffering damage. ILI who will typically think highly of themselves in subtle ways (this is due to weak ethics: I seldom think of myself in humane or evaluatory terms so would hardly be caught in a loop of self-recrimination, which leads to anxiety), not to mention having a firm grasp of most situations in terms of information, will simply feel amusement in the face of such antics. There are two other things I've noticed, although they could be incidental; tbh I'm not really so invested in socionics as I once was, so haven't pondered them deeply. But the two observations: firstly, people frequently mention that they can't understand your semantic idiosyncrasies in English. Well, I too have to screw up my eyes a bit, but after a moment I do comprehend your meaning clearly nearly all of the time. Secondly, although I technically don't agree with you in regard to... well anything really; still you're the only one whose posts make me laugh.

You began trying to force IEI typings on me after I'd expressed disgust at your speculation on Aylen's death. As it happens, she was my friend. Whatever your political leanings, which having a modicum of foresight I must disagree with, Russia seems a hard place. Perhaps for men in Russia to express something so emotional as this or that would be anathema to you, and yet others take similar liberties worldwide. If you feel it would unman you to do so, then I pity you. Anyway, thinking it would save a lot of irritating discussion in future, I sent you a message, offering to hear reasons for the typing you kept inserting so casually into unrelated conversations. You gave nothing practical, save your opinion that I think badly, which isn't worth much, before appending an angry little valediction, lol. Certainly there are people who think better than I do, although it's statistically unlikely you're one of them; anyway in an objective sense my performance could hardly be called mediocre... applying the principle that like recognises like, I began to wonder if my cool head could have offended you.

Of course, the other possibility is there too: you've a great rotten chip on your shoulder --viz., the need to render others inferior in order to maintain the ego's vision of itself. In this case, however, it still doesn't upset me because I was born lucky. I can't really explain why over the internet without it sounding boastful or false, but many in my shoes would invent a deity in order to explain away the guilt at having been so favoured. I have one horrible misfortune, and in every other way, either nothing to complain about or great good fortune. That is to say, I am too removed from caring about your opinions, and arguments, when unsubstantiated, amount to nothing more

Anyway, back to alternative typings for you... It looks as if you've typed nearly everyone on the typings spreadsheet as ethical... Perhaps that's a trend with forum users. Then again, you're very active here yourself. More than the silly recidivists, it seems if there were a paragon of the type, that would be you, Sol. So SEE is a typing you ought to consider (I do think you're Fi-valuing... at least I think you value the same pattern of ethics as I do). Outsider observations can be helpful in evolving self-knowledge so I've provided some for your consideration. You're often practically-orientated, but practicality is overdetermined, and can be seen both in logics and sensorics. You use logic as a means to an end, but not always well; your justifications don't always ring true and sometimes, tellingly, are absent.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What type is @one as it’s her favorite time of the year with special gentle fruit punch games and trinkets with a reindeer and hamster from the North Pole, all in the class of Jedi to pin missile Wario!!
    Raptor is the 1 true Slowking. He came to completely master the system, doorways of holy wisdom and flowering to penetrate beyond bubbles of live wire explosions and channels to impulsive luster curling detonators and bell towers to resonate and build coastlines of futures and roses polarizing happy treasuries installing powers of earth and triumph!!
    Raptor will completely master the system by winning in 2014 and 2019 to further emblazon victory over George Lucas, stadiums of ruby threads igniting passion and elevators of empiricism smashing imaginative flurries meteor mashing charcoal and feathers to fissure grand canyon tomes of pewter plunge cinnabar souls walking pages of diaries to firmaments of steel giga harvesting timer ball ready to unleash shards of heaven!!
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SilverJogiLow View Post
    What type is @one as it’s her favorite time of the year with special gentle fruit punch games and trinkets with a reindeer and hamster from the North Pole, all in the class of Jedi to pin missile Wario!!
    It’s now the start of Saggy Sag season too. It falls on my 5th house, and it always tends to be chaotic and fun during these times. I went out and a lot of lights and decorations are already up lol. Mall nearby even has these smiling elves that look like big balls lol EXCITED

Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So far people have typed me:
    IEI
    ILI
    EIE
    ILE
    IEE
    LII
    LIE

Plus maybes for EII

They never type me S, except for 1-2 who gave SLI as a mere suggestion/alternative to ILI, and a few maybes for LSI.

People probably consider these types as very unlikely: SLE, LSE, ESE, SEE

Surprisingly, people never type me SEI!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    So far people have typed me:
    IEI
    ILI
    EIE
    ILE
    IEE
    LII
    LIE

Plus maybes for EII

They never type me S, except for 1-2 who gave SLI as a mere suggestion/alternative to ILI, and a few maybes for LSI.

People probably consider these types as very unlikely: SLE, LSE, ESE, SEE

Surprisingly, people never type me SEI!
    Interaction with you is not any, except ILI.

Most of the ILI types, feel the same to me. It's what you reach for in the interaction.

An easy to way to look at is you are not the other 15, by far.

For some reason I find the type amusing, and I'm not SEE.

Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interaction with you is not any, except ILI.

Most of the ILI types, feel the same to me. It's what you reach for in the interaction.

An easy to way to look at is you are not the other 15, by far.

For some reason I find the type amusing, and I'm not SEE.
    Mirage be miraging!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Mirage be miraging!

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi WinnieW.

Dozen. It has the Te flavor, but I can tell the shake rattle N roll from EP.
    Hi Expansion, thanks for your helpful reply.

Ok, originally I had narrowed down what type I can be to LII-Ne or ILE-Ti, but you say I'm a heavy Te user, which is more likely for ILE-Ti (Te demonstrative),
    ok, then, I discard LII-Ne from my list and add ILI-Te to it.
    Both types with strong Te. I don't think I'm LIE, and LSE is out of debate, because Ni is not my vulnerable function.

Right side contact functions might be strong i suspect.
    Any arguments from you why you think that I value Se and not Ti and Si as function?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Expansion, thanks for your helpful reply.

Ok, originally I had narrowed down what type I can be to LII-Ne or ILE-Ti, but you say I'm a heavy Te user, which is more likely for ILE-Ti (Te demonstrative),
    ok, then, I discard LII-Ne from my list and add ILI-Te to it.
    Both types with strong Te. I don't think I'm LIE, and LSE is out of debate, because Ni is not my vulnerable function.

Any arguments from you why you think that I value Se and not Ti and Si as function?
    No argument, you are EP 100 percent.

Contact is Ti Se Si Te. If Ti type, then that is your ego set, right here, and it pulls from the inert side for these, or subtracts. You seem to have a lot of heavy computations, so i think this is right. Fe types are more socially exploratory and light, Fe means Ne also.

See if you do this in first example below, WW.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello... again

No argument, you are EP 100 percent.
    Oh, yeah, that's somewhat new to me,
    because when I was younger, much younger, probably nobody had classify me as an EP type... is this the correct tense?
    Anyhow, I was a quiet, sensitive, day-dreaming, bullies and physical confrontation avoiding kid,
    which might fit rather EII,
    but on the other hand I was a big science and technology nerd, even at the age of 10, wanting to know everything about the world and all about how technical devices function.
    IRL my Fi isn't that developed, because I treat other people in a more emotional distant manner.

Thanks. I remember that video, I've watched it already, last year or so.

Do you know the DCNH subtype system? In that system, I'm most likely H, because of boosted Ni, Fi and Si.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello... again

Oh, yeah, that's somewhat new to me,
    because when I was younger, much younger, probably nobody had classify me as an EP type... is this the correct tense?
    Anyhow, I was a quiet, sensitive, day-dreaming, bullies and physical confrontation avoiding kid,
    which might fit rather EII,
    but on the other hand I was a big science and technology nerd, even at the age of 10, wanting to know everything about the world and all about how technical devices function.
    IRL my Fi isn't that developed, because I treat other people in a more emotional distant manner.

Thanks. I remember that video, I've watched it already, last year or so.

Do you know the DCNH subtype system? In that system, I'm most likely H, because of boosted Ni, Fi and Si.
    It's hard to self type, we only see snap shots, as our whole person is missing.

What i recently experimented with is watching a video of myself, not rehearsed but raw uncut, and compared it to controls.

Sarah MBTI ENTP has body language and facial expressions in video format. Wife picked out ENFP and watching myself, because I don't know what I look like, pegged it too.

Yeah, I have open perceiving body language and emote.

One way to know myself. In what I actually look like.

It's kinda of crazy, but there you have it.
    Last edited by Expansion; 11-22-2023 at 10:44 PM.