Thread: Gaahl

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Gaahl

-
    Last edited by Reyne; 03-30-2020 at 08:17 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hard for me to get through his accent, but I'm thinking IEI-Ni or something like that.

SX-last?

My observation of his character would be: Reserved, cryptic? Very deliberate. People-conscious (ethics?). Private and detatched, awkward. Preoccupied. He's like Adam Driver a bit, who's 5w6 SP/SX.

Express different things with different meanings -> that's intuition.

"I never put up goals to achieve anything" Irrational?

"You have to become the song" Fe creative?

PS. Also: yay for the gay!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

some I. mb ILI

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI, I think he has typical look of male SEI. Also the eyes are the ones of SEI. He could be ILI, but SEI is much more likely for vocalist.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First impression EII-Fi or SEI-Si. More probably SEI-Si.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SEI-Fe 6w5 sx/sp

Added.

His eye structure is SEI-Fe.

Gaahl's use of Ni is too crude and shallow for Ni-lead. He also puts more stock on show props than Ni-lead performers do. Si collects sensations, objects, symbols, visuals, even ideas that cause a certain sensation, and Fe chooses among that collection as to which will produce the desired emotional responses from his audience. Ni-role sees outside the box as to ways that those chosen sensations can then be imaginatively organized/collaged in a way that can reflect the band's basic message/theme (in his case Satanism). So you end with a sheep heads on a stake or, in the case of another SEI-Fe performer, the head of a bird being bitten off. It's too crude for Ni-dom. They're just performance props. Also keep in mind that SEI-Fe is the dark subtype of SEI.

His eye expression is sx/sp (sx/sp eyes are shaded, confrontational and edgy)).

And although he has a subversive defense, I would say that his core motivation is self protection (Self-protection is the core motivation of type 6). Check this out:

"Sixes are adverserial. They develop limits/norms and "lines" in the sand that others either cross or don't cross. They develop an inner alarm bell that lets them know when one of these lines has been crossed as well as warn them as to future catastrophes. Once somebody crosses it, the six will work tirelessly to bring that person down. "

From Wikipedia:

"Gaahl was accused of severely beating the man, collecting his blood into a cup and threatening to make him drink it.[4] Gaahl said "I was the one who was attacked, but they think I punished him too hard. As I always say, when people cross my line and I let them know where the line is many steps before they cross it, and still they choose to cross it, then I will be the one to decide what their punishment will be"
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 02-25-2018 at 04:17 PM.

Spiritual
    TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Beta Introvert.

LSI-Ti or IEI-Ni

An SEI beating ppl and collecting blood, worshiping the devil and crucifying naked ppl on stage?

I agree he could "look" like sei, but its just because he's introverted sensor, Ti Fe valuer probably.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    Beta Introvert.

LSI-Ti or IEI-Ni

An SEI beating ppl and collecting blood, worshiping the devil and crucifying naked ppl on stage?

I agree he could "look" like sei, but its just because he's introverted sensor, Ti Fe valuer probably.
    It's not that far from ozzy osborne who's SEI.