Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I DON'T KNOW MY TYPE!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

How do you feel about LSE? I know you claim to be introverted but I can't see it at all. Try this test http://www.sociotype.com/tests/. Make sure you take the extended one and take a screenshot of your results. Your results on the other test you posted don't really make sense in socionics. Usually sensors are pretty high in Si AND Se and you scored really high on Si and really low on Se. I started taking the test myself and it seems to use the MBTI definitions not the socionics ones. It was kinda taking me back to the days where I typed as ESFP because I can actually relate to MBTI Se whereas in socionics terms I am very very low Se.
    Last edited by schwiftyrickty; 02-09-2018 at 10:22 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by schwiftyrickty View Post
    How do you feel about LSE? I know you claim to be introverted but I can't see it at all. Try this test http://www.sociotype.com/tests/. Make sure you take the extended one and take a screenshot of your results. Your results on the other test you posted don't really make sense in socionics. Usually sensors are pretty high in Si AND Se and you scored really high on Si and really low on Se. I started taking the test myself and it seems to use the MBTI definitions not the socionics ones. It was kinda taking me back to the days where I typed as ESFP because I can actually relate to MBTI Se whereas in socionics terms I am very very low Se.

INTp
    ENTj
    INTj
    ISTj

in that order & yes, i'm extremely introverted.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@DaeyMichelle - Introversion looks good for you. Maybe IEI with your Se being the lowest in that keys2cog test, tho' that's MBTI and not Socionics.

Also, one more point for IEI with this:

Quote Originally Posted by DaeyMichelle View Post
    I want everything to be as free-flowing as possible if I can.
    Sounds like Irrational type in Socionics - also not ISTJ in MBTI if you like things to be free-flowing like that.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You remind me of some ISTp person I know. That would match your MBTI ISTJ personality.
    Last edited by falsehope; 02-15-2018 at 04:39 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Si, Fi, Te & Ne makes sense, although I have been considering INTJ. I do like theories and think myself to be the ultimate conspiracy theories and at times I can see how one change can relate to another but overall that's the only thing I relate from Ni. So I'm definetly not INTJ. I think I am ISTJ but remember I am also a 4w5 and because i am a 4w5 I tend to see things differently and can be confused with INTJ because of how rare they are.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see ISTP for me at all.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAIHCHFNQEA&t=217s <--- This is how introverted I usually am.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFp doesn't seem like a bad choice. I'll look into that. I consider myself INTp right now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12