Default How I view EII

Have not normal eating habits.
    Dislike that which is shallow.
    might be into electronic stuff.
    Loyal
    Love cats?
    Well developed moral compass
    Creative
    Might be out of touch with reality and the state of it.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Cats? Generalized. This - exhibit A - is a cat that EIIs don't like.

GASP
    !!!!
    #ViktorMeme

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't like any cats honestly.
    I think it's because i envy them.
    Shitting, eating and sleeping the whole day. Now that's a life worth living for!
    ...Or is it?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My latest take on the duality is: they are not easily satisfied, and in this moment, I see the symmetry and difference in the ways in which we are not satisfied.

As much as I am not always captain america, I realize that things generally go better the more I choose to approach other people with softness and kindness, in ways they generally prefer or advocate. Largely because the reality is I am discontent with the way things are now, too, and I might not always see how the softness plays in that. I do intellectually, but sometimes in practice, it fades.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with unusual eating habits.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are normal eating habits? I used to eat 3 meals a day. Now I eat one. So, idk.

Electronic stuff, mechanics, building computers, all these things bore me so no to that.

Creative, yea pretty much. I'm sure most EIIs have some creative side. I get depressed if I am not doing something creative or exploring interesting possibilities.

Well developed moral compass? I think as an Fi-dom it's easy to assume everybody has a well developed moral compass they just aren't using it, but thinking I had a more developed one always co-existed with egotistical thoughts so I didn't like that, but if you say we do then I'll take your word for it.

Yes, loyal, even to a dying corporation that you should leave sometimes.

Cats are overrated. I think it plays into my dislike of shallow, because it seems like more people are crazy about cats just because of the internet, and to me that comes off as "you didn't develop this interest on your own, you just adopted it because it's popular, you probably were a dog person when that was more popular." << I liked cats before it was cool, I'm a cat hipster lol, but I like dogs more.

Out of touch with reality, yup, and it's also because reality is HORRIBLY boring, you can't fly, breath fire, fight inter-galatic space ninjas in reality, no, reality is, you go to work, come home, and then go to work again until you come back home to go to work. I think I perceive reality as limitations instead of opportunities, and fantasy seems to explore things outside of the limits of reality, which is what makes me so drawn to it.
    Out of touch with reality is also probably something of Se POLR and probably linked to my complete disinterest in it. And also people like to make a big fuss about reality's "current" state as if to say "things are changing this is a new world, things won't ever be the same." And I've never seen life NOT repeat itself, I've heard those cries too many times to believe them. Like people who say " I working on a website that will kill facebook!" My first thought is "Please, don't kid your self.". And when big changes do happen they never seem as extreme changes in life, just a new wave to ride, like facebook, it will pass another will take it's place and life will continue to cycle. Everytime I see hype for something I never watch the thing but I watch how long the hype of the thing lasts.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIIs are OK. For working with i'd like it if they shook up their routine a little.

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MMhhh quite good description. I found myself fond of cat after my last relationship.

TIM
    EII-1Ne (INFj)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty on point I would like to think that I have normal eating habits, but the reality is that I wish I could actually stay on top of a routine and take care of my health properly (a 3 meals a day and 8 glasses of water kind of life is always out of reach). Si lust I guess (always trying to get a sip of the tertiary function...and ending up parched).

Hmm, for shallow I'd say that I dislike it in the form of when someone tries too hard to be well liked. Seems desperate instead of friendly and sociable. In my experience, people who worry too much about what others are thinking of them will also be unhappy if their search for acceptance leads them to adopt traits that are painful for them to use and express. Relates to the typical trait of Fi-doms wanting people to "be themselves." But hey, live and let live, some are happy to do whatever to be accepted. Can't knock those I'm not like.

Once someone really has my loyalty it is hard to break. I do reevaluate my relationships a lot though. One bad experience with someone I trust can make me bring up 3000 details to analyze to try and see if they are really worth keeping around. Trying to figure out who they really are.
    I've known only two other EIIs in real life. We were all into some kind of art. Most EIIs online seem to share this trait. Like many types, art is an expression of something for us I'd say (ideas, ideals, etc.). I think people in my age group grew up with electronics being an important part of our childhood. Gameboys are and will always be sacred things. Like other INXX types I think there is a tendency to be so enveloped in our own thoughts that we...walk into walls and doors lol. Looow Se. The environment is either a bore or can be overwhelming from what I've read online from these types (and in my own experience).
    Well for the moral compass part, I'd say that a common Fi value is that everyone is understood and respected. In conversation I always try to talk to someone like we are equals. A sense of hierarchy and elitism in casual social situations is a major turn off. But again, to each their own.
    Cats represent us....cynical looking loners (1% joking)
    Last edited by nonanena; 03-10-2018 at 07:07 AM.

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Might be out of touch with reality and the state of it.
    If not, depressed