Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post

Anti-bureaucracy, anti-schedule, non-committal approach sounds like VERY familiar PoLR territory.

I went via elimination principle.
- We have sensing: Impatience; you won't wait + desire for ultimate control over environment (e.g. your looks, being the boss) + resistance which is +.
- Irrational type: Nothing planned out, not methodical, flexible. The goal matters more than how to get there.
- Ethics: Your job depends on the people involved. It's relationship ethics with how you evaluate being close to customers (-Fi right there, rude asses? = not a chance!) plus emotion ethics with the aspect of entertainment. No SLI has ever said they want to impress someone in the spotlight or that they love working the stage/audience. My duals are more like *monotone voice* "Eh... leave me in my small comfortable cave here... have work to do... why would I express myself trying to impact other's mood, it makes no sense... and it's stressful." My babies are a bit lazy (= energy-conserving) and minimalists because of Ip with creative, quite adamant as well as unable to generate a buzz. The limelight is not for them. You on the other hand generate excitement yourself and have confidence in this field like a pro.
- ignoring fits, you can still find enjoyment in a gritty job.
- Likely suggestive to + to prevent you from those 3 years of aimlessness and no work.

Anyways, what gave it away real quick: Getting paid to socialize ---> If that's not SF club + Gamma + extrovert
Wow, that's looking at "the big picture". When you put it THAT way....