User Tag List

Thread: Hi there! I'm an INTP translator from Argentina. Nice to meet you!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hi there! I'm an INTP translator from Argentina. Nice to meet you!

Hi! I, like many others, found myself amazed at the level of specificity with which my MBTI profile described my way of thinking. I think this affects unsual types the most, as we often feel alienated in our close circles.

I found this website thank's to SimulatedWorld's incredibly thorough analysis of the 16 types. Their work was commendable.

As for myself, I was born and raised in Argentina, got a graduate degree in English translation because I thought it was going to be easy. Spoiler: it was not. And also not strictly necessary... But at least college in Argentina is 100% free (or, more accurately, tax-payed).

So I graduated last year and now I am now translating silly products for online markets, while looking for a way out. I'd really like to translate videogames or something more narrative. I have already translated a couple videogames for an indie UK-based studio called Screen7. Their best game The Cat Lady, I did ad honorem out of love for the game, but I was paid for the rest: The Samaritan Paradox, Downfall, and Tales. (Btw Don't hesitate to ask for guidance if you have any videogames to translate )

Anyway, that's me. Nice to meet you all!

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nice to meet ya Argentina intp

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

check your type as possibly it's F
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450