Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Reverie's Socionics Type 2017

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    smh bertrand

looks like you'll have to come out with a typing to clarify your position then

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post

we love aylen

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

@reverie knows what I type her since we have talked about it before in private. I think some of you are too new to see the big picture. I am sure many of you didn't watch all three videos either.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

this is why I make my videos short

the idea that the "whole" video counts for anything is stupid. 2 minutes of a 40 minute video or 2 minutes of a 2 minute video its like come on, such a stupid position that people only ever pull out in bad faith (looking at you retsu)

at least be helpful and say exactly what it was in that video that made you think x, and save people the effort, instead of alluding to some undisclosed thing as if it matters, but not enough to actually specify it. if they want to go check, they can at least compare whatever it is you interpreted it to mean against their own take on it. instead we get this nonsense objection that gets people nowhere

until you can tell me what color my cat is your argument cannot be entertained (because implicitly you haven't done due diligence) [1]

strong Si valuing showing. certainly not Ni "time is money" master race

[1] inb4 "I meant it all along!"

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

looks like you'll have to come out with a typing to clarify your position then
    nah, I'm holding back until the pace of this thread has stabilized, but your poking has moved from provocative to endearing, I'll give you that much

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Aylen
    my logic is just too high for your polr

@reverie
    other (Se) side is calling you

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So called 4 dimensional IEs are Fi and Si.

Ni is desire. Wants to really see it and experience in a way where it becomes actualized. What was the term for it again? Mobilizing or hidden agenda.

But still one can work it and become better.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

this is why I make my videos short

the idea that the "whole" video counts for anything is stupid. 2 minutes of a 40 minute video or 2 minutes of a 2 minute video its like come on, such a stupid position that people only ever pull out in bad faith (looking at you retsu)

at least be helpful and say exactly what it was in that video that made you think x, and save people the effort, instead of alluding to some undisclosed thing as if it matters, but not enough to actually specify it
    What is stupid is not listening to what someone has to say about themselves and taking into account the information people irl have said about them. I am not doing the work for people. If you have the information available and still choose to ignore it, not my problem. I have known her awhile and know things that are not even in the video. My opinion on her type has not changed but if new information comes to light I will reevaluate. Avatars and eyebrows aren't going to sway me.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If you have the information available and still choose to ignore it, not my problem.
    that's funny cause I feel like you're the poster child for stay in school

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    So called 4 dimensional IEs are Fi and Si.

Ni is desire. Wants to really see it and experience in a way where it becomes actualized. What was the term for it again? Mobilizing or hidden agenda.

But still one can work it and become better.
    everybody wants stuff, and desire (as is the future) is implicated in "agenda"

it just makes HA as a concept kind of worthless, since we're all Ni HA by definition to some extent

no need to reinvent the wheel reinin already basically covered it by saying its a "valued 2d function" which basically means self esteem via social feedback on whatever it is

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

that's funny cause I feel like you're the poster child for stay in school
    Insulting my intelligence shows your weakness, not mine.

This does show that you do not value Ni though so keep going.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

not that I don't want to insult you, but its only an insult if we value the same things

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

not that I don't want to insult you, but its only an insult if we value the same things
    Well we both value Fe but yours is of the Alpha variety and mine of the Beta variety. I lean more ILI than SEI so I will say I value knowledge as well. You value your tangled ball of Ti plus Ne yarn and trolling people like reverie is kind of gross. You are the Alpha type that leans more Delta than Beta.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

reverie could meanwhile to make the video of her husband. this would explain how in "good" IR someone may feel so bad

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    You are the Alpha type that leans more Delta than Beta.
    alpha is in the middle. in classical theory, at least
    Bert is some F-I. quadra is still not clear

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

that would be amazing (for educational purposes) but there's no way shes going to do that, too personal

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

that would be amazing (for educational purposes) but there's no way shes going to do that, too personal
    We don't need anything "too personal". Just his 10 min talking about anything he likes.

This may help her to understand own type. But if she's E-9 indeed, then she's doubtful to risk to understand the real situation. In duality IR there should not be so serious emotional issues as duals stabilize the psyche of them both. Semi-duals do this worse, but as the leading function is F so anyway should be expected lesser depressive issues, except anxiety. In case of bad IR or without functional supporting - she may get what we see. I suspect her husband is not LSE.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah I mean, I get it, its no big deal, but I don't see people going along with it because they're going to make it out to be way too intrusive and all this other bullshit. mainly because they're afraid of the possible results

a lot of people are ashamed of socionics and feel like mentioning it to people "in real life" is like this weird thing you can't do. I remember that one chick asking about her boyfriend, but she adamantly refused to actually introduce him to socionics for some reason, even though she was the one wanting to know his type. then you had adam strange derp his way in and be like "oh yeah don't show him socionics, he might think that's weird" or something to that effect. its like heaven forbid, right? i know I want to be in an intimate relationship with someone whom I can't share my sincere interest and curiosity with out of shame

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 more vote to tie ESI with EII.

Let's go, boys.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

mainly because they're afraid of the possible results
    In case of EII she'd was more open to opinions about husband and found ways to make this simple video. ESI are stubborn and more overcautious. She has emotional issues, this makes important to understand IR with husband. Seems, I suspected ESE for him in past.

> a lot of people are ashamed of socionics and feel like mentioning it to people "in real life" is like this weird thing you can't do

It's possibly to make the video on "free theme" without mentioning the typology. And there is MBT with respectful "aura", which uses similar questionnaires.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i think that may be the first time I used the constructive post without a hint of irony

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    In case of EII she'd was more open to opinions about husband and found ways to make this simple video. ESI are stubborn and more overcautious. She has emotional issues, this makes important to understand IR with husband. Seems, I suspected ESE for him in past.

> a lot of people are ashamed of socionics and feel like mentioning it to people "in real life" is like this weird thing you can't do

It's possibly to make the video on "free theme" without mentioning the typology. And there is MBT with respectful "aura", which uses similar questionnaires.
    Are you saying that reverie would make a video of her husband if she was EII?

That sounds like forceful emotional manipulation, but no, you're not ESI

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

This is Trump as SLE vs. SEE all over again. -_- It seems like it is harder to figure out people's creative function especially if they are an accepting subtype (this is still true if you disregard accepting/producing subtypes).

The lead function is more obvious and easier to pick out most of the time. It seems like people in general will succumb to confirmation bias when typing people regardless of the amount of information or videos that is revealed to the public.

At the end of the day @reverie, you know yourself better than anyone, so whatever you type yourself most posters will accept it, whether that is EII, ESI or another type.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarper View Post
    Are you saying that reverie would make a video of her husband if she was EII?

That sounds like forceful emotional manipulation, but no, you're not ESI

its only emotional manipulation if she feels compelled to act in order to "chase down a preferred type" (in sol's eyes). assuming good faith there's no coercive element to not being EII if EII would be inclined to do this and she doesn't want to (in other words, you'd have to be motivated to be EII to find coercion here, otherwise you could just say no). besides maybe there's other reasons that would keep even an EII from posting a video. trying to find coercion in "post a video" is always wrong headed since posting a video is always useful (unless you value Fe). just say you don't want to, and if that's Se provide a reason, which is Te. what you're arguing is logic in the air that presupposes any facts militating toward ESI are coercive and illicit by their nature, which is Si Fe Ti

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    This is Trump as SLE vs SEE all over again.
    No, as Trump is EIE.

> you know yourself better than anyone

but have no good typing skills and T realistic thinking

> so whatever you type yourself, most posters will accept it

yes, as those most don't trust to own typing skills or have them low, and hence show high conformism and bad understanding
    generally F types go by such way, as have lesser respect to truth than to relations, and lesser trust to own thinking skills

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

so whatever you type yourself most posters will accept it, whether that is EII, ESI or another type.
    this is just an implicit appeal to a SeFe valuing mindset, so itll be interesting to see if this is persuasive. to me I'd want to be certain and certain in a way that preserved the meaning to the concept, because you can be certain its all whatever you say it is, but then it loses all meaning, not concerned with who will or won't accept it, as if that matters

if the meaning is precisely what the group (most posters) attach, as a generalized feeling, to it, thats precisely Fe Ni

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

No, as Trump is EIE.
    To be clear, you type these people the same type:

By the way, you type me EIE and I could easily see myself the same type as Marilyn Manson, regardless of me and him being the same enneagram type and tritype because there are plenty of people my type I dont relate to other than the core 4 patterns, but I am not an extrovert and neither is Marilyn. Other than appearing assertive and expressive I see him as self-containing his energy when not on stage.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

No, as Trump is EIE.
    Very few people would side with you on that, but you are entitled to your opinion.

> you know yourself better than anyone

but have no good typing skills and T realistic thinking
    Whose typing skills are you criticizing?

> so whatever you type yourself, most posters will accept it

yes, as those most don't trust to own typing skills or have them low, and hence show high conformism and bad understanding
    generally F types go by such way, as have lesser respect to truth than to relations, and lesser trust to own thinking skills
    I think you underestimate people's ability to type themselves. Most are capable of knowing their type, only a few lack the ability to do so.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se is in marking so many posts as liking/constractive.
    It's hard and monotonous manual work which only S types may do.
    You think...
    I suggest to others that responding to me with a like etc is sufficient and covers a lot and in my mind I think it saves a lot of work!

Some people will now stop pressing like and constructive as they won’t want to be typed a sensing type from this!

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

if you think how you use the buttons might influence your type you have the wrong idea of how type is determined

you can only use the buttons in accordance with who you are, no matter what you call yourself or how people type you

the type of person that does or does not use the buttons because they're concerned people might view it as Se and they don't want to be typed as Se is probably Fe valuing because its a subjectivist view to its core

in other words, if people are concerned with image, they're going to be influenced by the letter of Sol's words. if they're interested in objectively being typed, they're going to use the buttons as freely as they want, because it only makes the impression they give off more accurate (which is actually in keeping with the spirit of what he's saying)

now knowing this all you could subvert it, but then you obviously don't care about being typed at all, you're just a trickster figure, so any concerns are bad faith expressions to begin with and should be disregarded

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shay View Post
    You think...
    I suggest to others that responding to me with a like etc is sufficient and covers a lot and in my mind I think it saves a lot of work!

Some people will now stop pressing like and constructive as they won’t want to be typed a sensing type from this!
    *likes this post*

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shay View Post
    While others who want be typed as S will press more. So there will be a parity.
    There is no sense to press a lot "liking" on similar posts in the same theme. She does this to emotionally support the opinions she wants. She manipulates, as was noticed. Base Fi expresses sympathy/antipathy - common behavior for them. Anyone would prefer to have relations with a dual while she thinks her husband as LSE, so she's preconceived and tries to help some results. F types more often play such games.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    Very few people would side with you on that, but you are entitled to your opinion.
    Very few people have typing skills good as mine. And have low conformism like me to think more objectively, instead of brainless agreement with others.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Irlol reading this much into her likes and constructives is a bit much, isn't it?

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think, in of itself, here, its a near trivial data point but it brings up an interesting philosophical issue over how people view it, which is way more illustrative going forward, since people leverage likes/constructives non stop and its like this unspoken social process. its interesting to get under it and ask what's really going on there. I get how in the eyes of most people its probably a trivial nerding-out, that could easily provide occasion for mockery, but nerds suffer that their whole lives. if people want to bully thats fine. the whole idea is we're bullying her by even talking about it, right? so by all means lets all bully eachother and see what spins out

an interesting thing would be if reverie engaged in the whole business unconsciously or without thinking and it ended up entirely dictating her fate, in re: type, or at least derailed her thread. a good case study in tactics/strategy and Se/Ni outcomes

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

If people analyzed what I liked or said I was using it to manipulate I would probably get neurotic about it and not want to like anything at all.... I guess I can see how it's an 'unspoken social process' and maybe worth thinking about in that respect.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

the main thing is theres nothing to be neurotic about so just do whatever the fuck you want to do

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think thread deserves parody thread.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, as Trump is EIE.
    Is that right?

Is Ghandi SLE, too?

What about Stalin? Is he SEI?

Lol.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

here come the tricksters, right on time

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    To be clear, you type these people the same type
    I have doubts about Manson's type. But I see both of them as public clowns.

> but I am not an extrovert

You are F type, more probably N and Fe, but not IEI, what leaves not many variants. You may be extraverted, what may be not evident because of higher anxiety and other non-types factors. EIE is most possible. SEI, SEE - other possibilities, hard to assume others.

Quote Originally Posted by Keranos View Post
    Is that right?
    I'm sure

> Is Ghandi SLE, too?

have no sure opinion. had thoughts about LSI

> What about Stalin? Is he SEI?

LSI

Quote Originally Posted by lump View Post
    If people analyzed what I liked or said I was using it to manipulate
    Everything we do to other people is a manipulation, in some sense. As generally there is a link between what you do and the concrete consequences you expect.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I think, in of itself, here, its a near trivial data point but it brings up an interesting philosophical issue over how people view it, which is way more illustrative going forward, since people leverage likes/constructives non stop and its like this unspoken social process. its interesting to get under it and ask what's really going on there. I get how in the eyes of most people its probably a trivial nerding-out, that could easily provide occasion for mockery, but nerds suffer that their whole lives. if people want to bully thats fine. the whole idea is we're bullying her by even talking about it, right? so by all means lets all bully eachother and see what spins out

an interesting thing would be if reverie engaged in the whole business unconsciously or without thinking and it ended up entirely dictating her fate, in re: type, or at least derailed her thread. a good case study in tactics/strategy and Se/Ni outcomes
    Nah, the idea wasn't that it was bullying. I thought it was overly assumptive but not ill intended.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast