Threaded View

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    They add emphasis to your eyes and lips for different reasons. The turquoise adds depth of tone around your eyes and subtle contrast for your lips, and then the corals have the same effect with your lips and eyes reversed.

The reason I liked the least-liked row by you is that they seemed to create contrast for your entire face. I think the palette was a different season but I don't think the warm/cool balance was too off, that could have been why, idk? Or if they were both the wrong ones and the offness created a harmony. I thought that it made your features look striking, porcelain, and ethereal, anyway.

The only think about too "N" sometimes I would worry about is that everything would just blend into the roundedness and it'd be like Majin Buu if you know. I've learned that I should do waist and more curve emphasis in general (romantic also covers this I think?) so that part is true. There should be probably something sharp at least otherwise it'd look too yin overall but I'll think about it.

This is Majin Buu

I figured out why you liked this row, the fabric is draped at the chest and very asymmetric --> Soft Dramatic! That's also the reason why my own favorite pieces are in the "not optimal category" even if they're dark and don't flatter my complexion. The print is SD with the large flowers and decor. Sometimes Kibbe overrides season. I mean look:

/

"Detail should be oversized and ornate"

"Prints: Bold, wild, and ornate shapes. Splashy watercolors. Oversized and abstract florals. Animal prints. Irregular shapes with soft or rounded edges."

Animal prints:

/

(Don't quote)

Looks good and matches my height impression. Makes much more sense now.

Lmao at the DBZ reference! He's entirely R. My reasoning was: The last dress pic is tight at the waist but it's not really cinched since there is no R curve. And the waist emphasis coat in the first one doesn't do much especially since the lines are yang. The pants however are great in that one. What about SG?
    Last edited by Chae; 11-02-2018 at 08:02 PM.