Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Your Color Palette & Body Type.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I may need to tentatively settle on romantic classic ingenue gamine

romantic from the lush rounded and full characteristics in both my face and body
    classic (?) I’m not sure, but AI recommended it multiple times and I tend to gravitate to RC as well it doesn’t feel off. My facial features are not excessively lush even tho my body might be
    ingenue from smallness and roundness and also personality
    gamine from my square shaped face mostly, sharp Cupid’s bow too

might be a touch of natural due to “irregular” or asymmetrical features but I should prob figure out how to put my more dominant essences into action first

i wonder if this necklace might be a good example of this essence blend: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1549405158/
    Last edited by necrosebud; 12-12-2023 at 02:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    I may need to tentatively settle on romantic classic ingenue gamine

romantic from the lush rounded and full characteristics in both my face and body
    classic (?) I’m not sure, but AI recommended it multiple times and I tend to gravitate to RC as well it doesn’t feel off. My facial features are not excessively lush even tho my body might be
    ingenue from smallness and roundness and also personality
    gamine from my square shaped face mostly, sharp Cupid’s bow too

might be a touch of natural due to “irregular” or asymmetrical features but I should prob figure out how to put my more dominant essences into action first

i wonder if this necklace might be a good example of this essence blend: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1549405158/
    Have you tried uploading your photos and have ai type you?

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche buenanoche View Post
    Have you tried uploading your photos and have ai type you?
    Yes but it misses things humans might pick up on (I also had people type me online) and I generally photograph terribly (exaggerates sharper features and undermines softer ones) makes me look wide and flattened out.

still, I thought there might be something helpful so I did ask ChatGPT. However, recently, it refuses to do so because of policy change or something

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I thought there might be something helpful so I did ask ChatGPT
    There is one possibility with photos and Yandex pics search.
    It seem takes into account mimics (face nonverbal behavior), besides static traits. Arises a chance to see people with same or close types as you. Then you may suppose types of those people to understand better own type.

I generally photograph terribly (exaggerates sharper features and undermines softer ones) makes me look wide and flattened out.
    Sounds like a lens/angle issue. I once came across a post somewhere that showed how different a person can look through each type (diameter?) of lens. Can you ask someone who has good gear to photograph you, maybe using various lenses? I'm putting this on my vision board fwiw U.U *me manifesting a si-sli*

Now that I think about it, people are instructed to type themselves using photos taken with the camera at chest level, but maybe lens and other kind of specifications could help as well. Maybe AI can already make such "corrections"? Anyway, you sound pretty settled on type, kewl ×!×

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like a lens/angle issue. I once came across a post somewhere that showed how different a person can look through each type (diameter?) of lens. Can you ask someone who has good gear to photograph you, maybe using various lenses? I'm putting this on my vision board fwiw U.U *me manifesting a si-sli*

Now that I think about it, people are instructed to type themselves using photos taken with the camera at chest level, but maybe lens and other kind of specifications could help as well. Maybe AI can already make such "corrections"? Anyway, you sound pretty settled on type, kewl ×!×
    I don’t know maybe I have just noticed I look diff than irl if photographed even professionally and from different angles because I have very softened features I guess; 2D feels like it flattens and widens me in general. I read somewhere photos exaggerate angular features and do not really capture softened features well; a cube might be more ‘accurately represented’ than a sphere. I have been using professionally photographed pictures too with AI. Plus I think chatGPT makes obvious mistakes sometimes (got my face shape completely wrong) so not 100% sure it’s seeing things objectively lol
    Last edited by necrosebud; 12-12-2023 at 10:01 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Now that I think about it, people are instructed to type themselves using photos taken with the camera at chest level, but maybe lens and other kind of specifications could help as well.
    To identify types is used nonverbal behavior. From visual quality part are needed good light to see nonverbal data, common settings for closely situated camera and acceptable resolution. Other is not significant.
    As about photos, - except physiognomistic heretics, the majority prefers to use videos and not photos.

"makes me look wide"

The common problem with close distance is barrel distortion. The camera should be situated farther, be used other camera settings (reduced angle by optical zoom, lenses for close distance, macro/selfie modes) or be fixed then by a software. People should read manuals.

> you sound pretty settled on type

She mistakes in it for years, despite knowing alot against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    To identify types is used nonverbal behavior. From visual quality part are needed good light to see nonverbal data, common settings for closely situated camera and acceptable resolution. Other is not significant.
    As about photos, - except physiognomistic heretics, the majority prefers to use videos and not photos.

"makes me look wide"

The common problem with close distance is barrel distortion. The camera should be situated farther, be used other camera settings (reduced angle by optical zoom, lenses for close distance, macro/selfie modes) or be fixed then by a software. People should read manuals.

> you sound pretty settled on type

She mistakes in it for years, despite knowing alot against it.
    I guess you take the chance to use visual tech x typing insights for socionics VI. That's one guess dhtdthdhtfhtfhgdhdngfnyfnyfny
    Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 12-12-2023 at 11:03 PM.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://imgur.com/a/FjgFPcL

jewelry and bag I recently bought

I also wonder if I may have some of Olga's Rose Ethereal

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This crop top created by Dall-E I would 100% try I like it so much but I literally cannot find something similar anywhere

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I seem to have had a thing for Disney Princess influenced aesthetics from when I was quite young

my furniture I still have in my room which I picked around the age of 14 is this, bigger bed and not the desk:

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/IZ4AA...G/s-l1200.webp

better pictures here diff color
    https://www.roomstogo.com/furniture/...droom/3601992P

and I still love it

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have thought this and overthought this lol

but I think my instinct initially might have been correct? Romantic Ingenue Natural. I don’t think I’m particularly intimidating/mysterious and suspect I come across as “approachable/calm” if I’m not intentionally being reclusive and avoiding people. Also seem to get treated a bit younger than my age sometimes and maternal/paternal “sweetheart” etc (which I understand might be common in general too but) I do get the sense I might have that ingenue piece. Romantic is probably the first piece but essence Romantic is a lot more glamorous and mature and my vibe is definitely softened more towards endearing due to ingenue influence and relaxed/approachable due to natural influence. I may have a dash of gamine because literally everyone saw it on a post I made online. So RING (heh) perhaps although I wouldn’t know what that might look like

I don’t jive with all of TIB’s recs for RNI but it might be in the right direction regardless. I do prefer understated and not high maintenance looks if it is for the reason of some physical essence or it’s just me (or both) idk but at least seems potentially sustainable
    “sweet and sexy and always comfortable” is doable probably and might not look that off

ingenue makes R seem like a younger R, and N makes it less polished so like an “undone romantic”? Kind of my own phrasing rn

that’s being said it was easy for me to relate to ALL RI blends on TIB’s website and I recognize elements of other types too aside from N and G. And maybe more that this essence system does not capture.

TIM
    INTx 5w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I'm an autumn, but I mostly wear black and white which are apparently winter colours, and I think they look pretty good on me. Sometimes I'll wear off-white or dusty rose if I'm feeling colourful . I'm too dark for Spring or Summer, but I have had a bit of a tricky time figuring out whether I'm warm or cool toned. I honestly think I look more warm toned generally, but I think silver jewellery looks a lot better on me. I don't like the way the gold just blends into my skin. Silver makes me feel and look like an elf princess or something and I just love that. My hair is dark brown, my eyes are hazel, and my skin is fair with a slight olive undertone.

I have disproportionately large boobs so apparently I'm a 'top hourglass' body shape and I am a soft classic according to a DIY Kibbe test I just took (https://ourfashiongarden.com/kibbe-body-type-quiz/). As for my style essence, I am equal amount classic and angelic (5 points for each) with a bit of ingenue (4 points), according to another DIY test I took (https://ourfashiongarden.com/what-is...-essence-quiz/). I feel like that quiz may not be the best for me however as I have a strange sense of fashion and for some questions none of the options were that appealing to me. But I think I do relate a lot to the angelic style and somewhat the ingenue.

This stuff is pretty fun but I just know I am definitely wrong about something.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by endlessfloating View Post
    I think I'm an autumn, but I mostly wear black and white which are apparently winter colours, and I think they look pretty good on me. Sometimes I'll wear off-white or dusty rose if I'm feeling colourful . I'm too dark for Spring or Summer, but I have had a bit of a tricky time figuring out whether I'm warm or cool toned. I honestly think I look more warm toned generally, but I think silver jewellery looks a lot better on me. I don't like the way the gold just blends into my skin. Silver makes me feel and look like an elf princess or something and I just love that. My hair is dark brown, my eyes are hazel, and my skin is fair with a slight olive undertone.

I have disproportionately large boobs so apparently I'm a 'top hourglass' body shape and I am a soft classic according to a DIY Kibbe test I just took (https://ourfashiongarden.com/kibbe-body-type-quiz/). As for my style essence, I am equal amount classic and angelic (5 points for each) with a bit of ingenue (4 points), according to another DIY test I took (https://ourfashiongarden.com/what-is...-essence-quiz/). I feel like that quiz may not be the best for me however as I have a strange sense of fashion and for some questions none of the options were that appealing to me. But I think I do relate a lot to the angelic style and somewhat the ingenue.

This stuff is pretty fun but I just know I am definitely wrong about something.
    Hi! You're probably not autumn, honestly. I'm a deep autumn and the last things I'd wear is off-white/dusty rose/silver jewelry haha. I also avoid black and white, it doesn't look horrible, but it's not great either. If silver looks that good on you, you're definitely cool-toned.
    Personally, I lean warm and I'm fine with gold, but deep autumn is a bit on the border of cool vs warm (it's next to deep winter which is the same except for it being cool), and accordingly, the more neutral rose gold looks better on me than gold

TIM
    INTx 5w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by persimmonism View Post
    Hi! You're probably not autumn, honestly. I'm a deep autumn and the last things I'd wear is off-white/dusty rose/silver jewelry haha. I also avoid black and white, it doesn't look horrible, but it's not great either. If silver looks that good on you, you're definitely cool-toned.
    Personally, I lean warm and I'm fine with gold, but deep autumn is a bit on the border of cool vs warm (it's next to deep winter which is the same except for it being cool), and accordingly, the more neutral rose gold looks better on me than gold
    Thanks a lot for the response, as for the silver vs gold thing, I would look up posts online where people are comparing gold vs silver jewellery on their skin, and people who seemed to actually know the theory would prefer the gold on their skin, saying that it blends in more and it makes it look like they are wearing the gold rather than 'the silver wearing them'. And I suppose, going by that logic, I myself would be warm toned, since gold blends into my skin much better. But I think that's boring, I prefer the way the silver pops, so that might just be a more stylistic thing than what actually looks better according to the theory. I also have a preference for silver over gold generally, so I could be blinded by that.

Perhaps you're right, maybe I am cool toned. I think the only way I'll get an answer is it I were to just go to a professional.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by endlessfloating View Post
    Thanks a lot for the response, as for the silver vs gold thing, I would look up posts online where people are comparing gold vs silver jewellery on their skin, and people who seemed to actually know the theory would prefer the gold on their skin, saying that it blends in more and it makes it look like they are wearing the gold rather than 'the silver wearing them'. And I suppose, going by that logic, I myself would be warm toned, since gold blends into my skin much better. But I think that's boring, I prefer the way the silver pops, so that might just be a more stylistic thing than what actually looks better according to the theory. I also have a preference for silver over gold generally, so I could be blinded by that.

Perhaps you're right, maybe I am cool toned. I think the only way I'll get an answer is it I were to just go to a professional.
    I see!
    Gold also blend a lot into my skin, almost literally lol. Sometimes I try and wear my roommate's silver cause it pops out more but it just clashes so bad
    My favorite favorite is rose gold but I'm still on the fence about it for other reasons, I don't feel it's as classic as gold.. sigh

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112