Thread: SLIs and bestiality

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default SLIs and bestiality

In Socionics, the SLI, often referred to as “The Craftsman,” is described as someone who may enjoy a quiet, individualistic existence and could find solace in the company of animals. Some SLIs might form bonds with pets as they can offer companionship without the expectations present in human relationships.

However, this does not mean that all SLIs are overly fond of animals. Personal preferences can vary widely even within a personality type.

To address the generalization using mathematical logic, let’s consider a simple logical statement:

Let P represent the proposition “An individual is an SLI.” Let Q represent the proposition “An individual is overly fond of animals.”

A generalization would be to say P = Q. This reads as “If an individual is an SLI, then they are overly fond of animals.”

However, to disprove this generalization, we only need to find a single case where P is true, and Q is false. In logical terms, finding a counterexample where an SLI is not overly fond of animals would invalidate the generalization that all SLIs are overly fond of animals.

The existence of even one counterexample is sufficient to disprove a universal generalization. If we can establish that being an SLI does not inherently relate to an over-fondness for animals, then the reasoning type of generalization does not hold.

However, for Socionics to be practical, it is arguably more efficient to treat all SLIs as overly fond of animals to avoid the time-consuming task of finding an exception, and spend all energy identifying and hunting SLIs.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Not A Communist Shill View Post
    A generalization would be to say P = Q. This reads as “If an individual is an SLI, then they are overly fond of animals.”
    No, that would be P ⇒ Q.

The existence of even one counterexample is sufficient to disprove a universal generalization.
    No, that's why it's called a generalization. It's not something that needs to be proven, hence it can't be disproven.

bestiality
    This has nothing to do with the topic you're talking about, i.e., SLIs' fondness of animals.

In Socionics, the SLI, often referred to as “The Craftsman,” is described as someone who may enjoy a quiet, individualistic existence and could find solace in the company of animals. Some SLIs might form bonds with pets as they can offer companionship without the expectations present in human relationships.
    However, this does not mean that all SLIs are overly fond of animals. Personal preferences can vary widely even within a personality type.

What a weird, nonsensical post.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is trolling.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

If you can wash your brain, your brain isn't a wash, it is awash

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Distance View Post
    This is trolling.
    I smell booze and weed, mixed together.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    I smell booze and weed, mixed together.
    You can def. tell the feel of the place by Subteigh. Like, burn it.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

If you can wash your brain, your brain isn't a wash, it is awash

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of my favorite show is "Forged in Fire". It's like an SLI hive !

I don't know about their relationship with animals but by Crom they sure love Anvils !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, if I got this right,

those horrifying videos from my childhood in the 56k days of the internet

where women love their dogs a little too much

oh god, where has though left us
    The sound of the bells are unusually loud today...

People in this country are so obsessed with their dogs; kissing their dogs, sleeping with their dogs, giving their dogs immediate attention whenever they bark

Essentially their dog is their idol, doing whatever to please it. Oftentimes they will elevate dogs above humans. One time I asked my ex about children, she said she'd rather get another dog (she already had one). I think this mentality is very common

but yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if nasty things are happening behind the scenes. They probably do.
    Last edited by spatula boy; 05-19-2024 at 03:13 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1572 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spatula boy View Post
    People in this country are so obsessed with their dogs; kissing their dogs, sleeping with their dogs, giving their dogs immediate attention whenever they bark

Essentially their dog is their idol, doing whatever to please it. Oftentimes they will elevate dogs above humans. One time I asked my ex about children, she said she'd rather get another dog (she already had one). I think this mentality is very common

I wouldn't be surprised if nasty things are happening behind the scenes. They probably do.
    Careful. Every accusation can be a confession.

Personally, I got along well with my Poodle when I had him, and the best part of the relationship was when we'd go for walks together out in the park behind my parent's house. I thought of him as a person who could barely speak but was very, very smart and who had very sharp teeth, which he'd use when other forms of communication failed. He also taught me that there are People Laws and there are Dog Laws, and the two sets of laws overlap mostly, but not completely, and that the area of non-overlap is where the dog gets hit and the person gets bit.

I always felt bad that he ate from a bowl on the floor. I thought that showed a hierarchical difference which should not have existed, but my Delta parents were Aristocratic and were fine with owning a life-form of slave status. Personally, if I depended on a dog for my life, as humans used to do, we'd all be sitting on our asses in front of the fire, dividing up the portions by need that day.

dogs are filthy animals that only care about food. they deserve slave status. how can your dog respect you if you treat it as an equal? dogs respect you when you treat it as it is; an animal. how loyal is a hungry dog, really? If they could eat you, they'd do it in a heart beat. the dark side of dogs (mauling their owners and other people) is HIGHLY under-reported (check out the YouTube channel below called "I hate dogs."). You only see the positives. not only this but many dog OWNERS are stupid and don't know how to train their dogs, especially when confronted with a stranger. these dogs don't respect their idiot owners because they haven't been trained to respect them, probably because these owners see the dogs as equals.

Last edited by spatula boy; 05-19-2024 at 08:23 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1572 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

dogs are filthy animals that only care about food.
    Dogs are actually fairly clean. A bite from a human is much more infectious than one from a dog. The only time I've objected to a dog's smell is when a friend of mine took his dog swimming in a lake every day and didn't rinse him off, but some humans on the street have smelled worse.
    they deserve slave status. how can your dog respect you if you treat it as an equal? dogs respect you when you treat it as it is; an animal.
    I constantly tell myself that I can't ripen a field before it's time, and yet I constantly try.

Yeah, when my factory foreman treated me like a worthless factory rat, I totally respected him for it. Even though my IQ was twice what his was, and he retired from that job no different from the day he started it, and I now own a factory.
    how loyal is a hungry dog, really? If they could eat you, they'd do it in a heart beat.
    And we'd eat them. Come to think of it, more dogs are eaten by humans than vice-versa.
    the dark side of dogs (mauling their owners and other people) is HIGHLY under-reported (check out the YouTube channel below called "I hate dogs."). You only see the positives. not only this but many dog OWNERS are stupid and don't know how to train their dogs, especially when confronted with a stranger. these dogs don't respect their idiot owners because they haven't been trained to respect them, probably because these owners see the dogs as equals.

Trouble starts when a human treats other creatures as if they were human, too. Hell, trouble starts when you treat a person in the opposite Quadra as if they were a Dual.

Please see my comment above about Human Laws and Dog Laws.

Post Script.
    I once attended a Dog Training Class with a friend's dog. It was really a Human Training Class, because the dog is just running on instinct, like most humans, but classes exist to change the humans.

I found that the dog preferred clear instructions as to what it should and should not do, especially in strange circumstances, but hey, most of the people I know are the same way.

Not really. Just because a human bite is more infectious doesn’t mean dogs are cleaner than humans. Dogs often take a shit and run around outside and often roll in grass, dirt, and feces (exposing them to bacteria and parasites) , then jumps on the couch with their dirty butt holes next to you. Are you saying you are filthier than this??? What kinds of things are you doing???

Unlike humans, dogs cannot self clean and rely on their owners for bathing, brushing, and dental care, so how can you say they are fairly clean?

I’m comparing a human with an animal. You are comparing human with human. Humans are equal to humans. Humans are not equal to animals. (unless you're a furry person). Nor am I saying you need to treat your dogs like complete shit in order for them to respect you lol. But generally, if the dog doesn’t respect you, it WILL be out of control.

Plus, you may have not liked your previous boss, but you respected him because otherwise you would have been fired. You respected him because at work, you weren't equals. He was higher in the hierarchy and you knew your role.

Certain cultures/ethnic groups eat them deliberately as a specific practice. Dogs will eat their owners if they are hungry enough. Stupid mutts will maul babies and faces unpredictably (although these stories are under-reported, check out the YouTube channel I posted)

Humans are responsible to change because dogs are dumb.

There are usually more problems when the dog is in control (in other words, out of control). When the owner is in control and the animal is playing their obedient role, things are smoother. (see: the dog whisperer)

I’m beginning to think you got intimate with your previous dog.
    Last edited by spatula boy; 05-19-2024 at 08:38 PM.