Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1571 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    You are so awkward here sometimes its really cringy. Why can't you just talk normally to people?
    To be natural is such a difficult pose to keep up.
    —Oscar Wilde

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    To be natural is such a difficult pose to keep up.
    —Oscar Wilde
    I can tell you and I are definitely not duals. Hope we can stay online friends though.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1571 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I can tell you and I are definitely not duals.
    Well, I'm not so sure, but it isn't something has to be resolved. It's not like the label of duality changes the fundamental interaction.

Hope we can stay online friends though.
    I fully expect we will.
    @wacey, you might think I took offense at your words, or maybe you took offense at mine, but really, I wasn't offended and I certainly didn't mean to offend. This robotic kind of speech of mine is just, actually, the way I think and talk. @Rebelondeck very insightfully pointed out that LIE's tend to communicate with and treat all people as if they were business partners, and this can certainly come off as being robotic to feeler types. The bad side of this is that you might not be able to tell how I feel. The good side of this is that I don't easily take offense. I am probably an extreme example of this. But it really is the way I talk, and I doubt if I can change it much.

I read Cuivienen's stuff and absolutely marvel at his natural, manifest humanity. But I don't got that.

I've considered the fact that I act like a whore since I was about 30 when I noticed that, compared to the people around me at work, I focused on efficiency and future earnings at the expense of feeling good today, so I've been this way for a while.

Anyway, you're one of the core people whom I like on this forum, and I sincerely hope that never changes. It ain't gonna change from my end.

Will we start over, or circle the drain crazymaisy's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA NH-c
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I'm not so sure, but it isn't something has to be resolved. It's not like the label of duality changes the fundamental interaction.

I fully expect we will.
    @wacey, you might think I took offense at your words, or maybe you took offense at mine, but really, I wasn't offended and I certainly didn't mean to offend. This robotic kind of speech of mine is just, actually, the way I think and talk. @Rebelondeck very insightfully pointed out that LIE's tend to communicate with and treat all people as if they were business partners, and this can certainly come off as being robotic to feeler types. The bad side of this is that you might not be able to tell how I feel. The good side of this is that I don't easily take offense. I am probably an extreme example of this. But it really is the way I talk, and I doubt if I can change it much.

I read Cuivienen's stuff and absolutely marvel at his natural, manifest humanity. But I don't got that.

I've considered the fact that I act like a whore since I was about 30 when I noticed that, compared to the people around me at work, I focused on efficiency and future earnings at the expense of feeling good today, so I've been this way for a while.

Anyway, you're one of the core people whom I like on this forum, and I sincerely hope that never changes. It ain't gonna change from my end.

LOL to all of this (from my ILI point of view) Business is Gamma and so comfortable. (Gamma NT's only feeling ability )

The things you write always make sense to me.
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)
    I think in pictures, moving pictures...

Recommended Music - ILI-Ni

"And one peculiar point I see,
    As one of the many ones of me.
    As truth is gathered, I rearrange,
    Inside out, outside in, inside out, outside in,
    Perpetual change"

Yes - The Yes Album - from "Perpetual Change" (written by Howe and Squire)

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True it doesn't.

I fully expect we will.
    Alrighty.

@wacey, you might think I took offense at your words, or maybe you took offense at mine, but really, I wasn't offended and I certainly didn't mean to offend.
    I am not offended whatsoever. I also dont think you were offended. Although I hoped you would be...and then reply to me with something less lame and literary like a quote by a dead author... epsecially when I'm telling you to relate to people in less weird odd ball ways. Like when I saw the Oscar Wilde quote I immediately thought you are actually IEE. It was just such an academic response and just so out of touch with the message I was giving you...like if not socionics here then what? So here are the options:

1. I am ESI and you are not LIE
    2. I am not ESI and you are LIE
    3. I am ESI and you are LIE
    4. Neither of us are gamma

This robotic kind of speech of mine is just, actually, the way I think and talk.
    It has nothing to do with the way you talk or the amount of robot. It's the content of what you say not being compatible with the context of any given conversation.

@Rebelondeck very insightfully pointed out that LIE's tend to communicate with and treat all people as if they were business partners, and this can certainly come off as being robotic to feeler types. The bad side of this is that you might not be able to tell how I feel. The good side of this is that I don't easily take offense. I am probably an extreme example of this. But it really is the way I talk, and I doubt if I can change it much.
    Ya except none if this is business like. Its like things people are saying to you are not clicking in an immediate visceral way.

You dont got good english either with this sentence . I will withold praise for a dude whose past avatars include a chicks grubby cummy mouth.

Nothing to do with you did or didn't act a certain way... its like everything you say is some dear diary for you here. You might as well be talking into a mirror.

I don't build my freindships on this forum over who I like or dont like. People have just assumed that for me because they think I'm Fi base. And I dont see why it would change either.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I fully expect we will.

There's also a lack of intonation and face-to-face interaction on forums.
    After all, LIEs have Fe role and IRL they're not bad at showing the appropriate body language and smile for a given situation.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit