Let's face our capitalist anguish Post ad videos or pictures that you secretly enjoy.

You might not want to buy the product. But you simply like the way it was made. Disclaimer: most brain-dead ads are rightfully labelled as annoying, time-consuming, and manipulative on a subliminal level. No doubt - their intention is quite negative and we are presented an airbrushed and photoshopped illusion (best example: Burger food "stylists"). If their product was any good, it wouldn't need so much drama around it. But I think sometimes you find a really creative gem to adore or laugh at, anything that gave you a positive reaction of surprise. Like "oh! They made that! Interesting." Yeah still, that satisfies the purpose of ads - look how far we've come, gotta make the best of consumer life since ads are hard to circumvent in many places, especially... the free Internet But long story short - I essentially look for art here, not ads.

I was thrilled hearing Baz Luhrmann directed this as a short film, it's quite symbolic & the music is just amazing and I hope this collection wasn't manufactured in a dubious place:

This gives me SP/SX vibes:

This is even more animalistic One of the weirdest dances I've ever seen. Finally a different perfume advert that lets out the beast: