Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Kim Kardashian Hot?

TIM
    SEER
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Yeah the look of the ass facts predates history. You've got to work it if you're gonna earn it. We looked up these facts it took the Greeks themselves 6 months to make an ass this fine.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Leaving aside personality, and going strictly by personal taste as opposed to prevailing social standards, nope.

Her body shape is not my thing, her aesthetic is not my thing. The pic of her while much younger *is* kinda hot but in a "nice to fantasise about" way, not so much in a "I want to handle that" way.
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Okay. Still doesn't change the fact that she grew up doing competitive fitness competitions, goes hard at the gym daily (on her vlogs) and her butt is mostly made up of muscle, while Kims is mostly made of fat. She has stated over and over on her twitter account that it takes years to build a butt like hers.

*edit* Also, if you lift light and eat light, you will only firm and tighten your muscles. If you lift heavy and eat high calories with lots of protein, you will grow your muscles. There is a science to body building. When I saw my trainer last year we worked on growing my muscles. She had me eating way more than what I was used to at 2600 calories a day and lifting painfully heavy weights. I ended up gaining 10 pounds while losing an inch off my waist and gaining in my hips within a few months. After I stopped seeing her I stopped working out and eating right, and lost all the weight. I've seen first hand how consistent lifting & eating alters the body.
    This post proves conclusively that 99% of gym women are there to firm up their ass.

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's splitting with Kanye.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12