Thread: hotelambush Questionnaire (Gladys Afable)

Default hotelambush Questionnaire (Gladys Afable)

hotelambush Questionnaire
    Please save your answers offline so you do not accidentally lose them!Tell me about yourself
    I am Gladys A. Afable, from Borongan Eastern Samar, 28 years old.Ive taken up Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education.I graduated at Saint Marys College of Borongan. I simply discribe myself as a kind and hearted person.
    What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?
    I graduated as a teacher but there is no available slots or items so, id applied another job where they can fit me into.
    its not so easy to apply or to find a job.
    What are your values, and why?
    my valuable values is my skilled and attitude which i can carry task regularly and timely.
    What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?
    doing my daily chores,,my hobbies are simply on what attracts me on.
    What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
    friends that can felt me comfortable.
    What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?
    -
    How would your friends describe you?
    friendly
    What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
    my weaknes is to be far from my family.
    In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
    if i find a job and can help my family as well.
    What things do you find to be a chore? What things do you enjoy more than others?
    when i am with my family.
    What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?
    to have a permanent job.where i can manage all the needs of my family.
    If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?
    just to be with my family..
    What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?
    burden upon.
    What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?
    my garden.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    not entertaining them.
    How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
    ignore them,
    What is one common misconception that people have? Explain why it is wrong.
    being judgmental. because we do not know whats inside of a person when you easily judge them.
    What did you do last Friday?
    I was in church..
    Please save your answers offline so you do not accidentally lose them!

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha SF
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please fill out the questionnaire in full as posted here, and post your answers here (not in the linked thread).