Thread: Hey can you visual type me

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OuterSpaceBoy View Post
    Sorry for that, but since no one said i was EII i put it aside. However as we talked i realised i'am really more Fi than Fe. Especially after writing the comment where i explain why i think i'am more resistant to Fe than to Se.

Well not sure if they were actually ESTjs but "bossy" people generally dislike me. The reason is that my attitude seems not predictable to them. I guess it is more related to Asperger's maybe, but it seems those people when first encouter someone else, they always try to form their opinion about the person and they have a hard time getting their head aroung me, so they end up being suspicious.
    Do you like them though?

And no worries.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Do you like them though?

And no worries.
    Well if the question in whether i prefere to be around ESFp or ENTj. I took a look at both types and try somehow to imagine situations. As i said i'am not well aware of social situations and how they might evolve, so everything i will say is out of specualtions.

So i would tell the only moment i would prefere an ESTj would be if they are my boss, as they will bring clear instructions without useless personal opinions related to emotions. They will be clear on how to have the work done and what they like/dislike. However i think it is the only time when i would like to be around such persons.

In a personal relation whether it is friend or love i will prefere someone like an ESFp who can bring a fun and positive side, which is something i dont do naturally. Someone that can get me out of my over thinking and help me see what is around in a nice way. I have read about ESFp that they do not like to display too mush their personal/private feelings but rather speak of them on a one on one situation, that is exactly what i'am looking for with a partner. Also with ESTj i think there would be alot of misunderstanding between us and conflicts.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found that http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Identification

According to this i seem to be Introvert, Irrational, logical and intuitive. I looked again at my video and that is what i got.

What do you guys think according to my video and this article do you have the same conclusions?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Do you mean he is doing something i consider innapropriate? According to what i believe? Of course i will voice my opinion.
    Haphazard plan that is going end up more or less miserably.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are right, i got confused with MBTI, i forgot to inverse the last J and P to convert in Socionics.
    Also it is not so being excited or emotive, but i have difficulty to speak in english, everytime i say something i kinda try to listen to myself to see if it sounds right, or at least is understandable.
    The J P Switch is not really a thing. Dont inverse, or not inverse. Abandon the starting point altogether. Itll just distract and confuse you.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

J/P conversion socionics j/p is bad because MBTI do not understand difference between judicious and decisive types.
    valuers are decisive types or likes decisiveness.
    valuers are judicious types or likes judiciousness.
    Then there is irrationality and rationality.

Therefore it becomes very distorted.

ILI is irrational but low on making their attitude towards decisiveness positive but also critical while they have inertia.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    Haphazard plan that is going end up more or less miserably.
    I will inform them how i think it might end and what the bad outcomes might be, but make sure to let them know it is my own subjective point of view and if they have a variable i'am not aware of, maybe it will work the way they like. So i will not prevent them, but give them personal advices.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    J/P conversion socionics j/p is bad because MBTI do not understand difference between judicious and decisive types.
    valuers are decisive types or likes decisiveness.
    valuers are judicious types or likes judiciousness.
    Then there is irrationality and rationality.

Therefore it becomes very distorted.

ILI is irrational but low on making their attitude towards decisiveness positive but also critical while they have inertia.
    Like procrastinating for days because of thinking on a issue and once the answer comes, everything else comes together and you start moving forward suddently very quickly?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'am now, after many other researches on the subject, pretty sure i'am an INTp(ILI) in socionics and INTJ in MBTI. I now just have to find my ennegram and i will know everything about my personality

Thanks everyone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12