Tell me about yourself.
I'm flexible and a mix of opposites. This questionnaire isn't sufficient for typing me, so ask questions. Test my abilities.

What are your values, and why?

Unconditional positive regard, compassion, and sensitivity to individual feelings.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?
Introspection.

Describe your relations with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them? What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
For me, people consist of those I am drawn to and all the rest. I can be drawn to someone regardless of their values and even if they don't like me or we don't get along. If I am not drawn to someone, interacting with them just feels dull and lifeless. 100% of the people I've been drawn to have been Se/Ni types, almost all Gammas.

I tend to get along a bit better with Ne/Si types, there tends to be no conflict when we interact and we tend to agree on things. But for whatever reason, I haven't yet encountered one I'm drawn to.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?
Conflicts are rare and there doesn't seem to be any pattern.

How would your friends describe you?
I've been described as quiet, calm, deep, and analytical. I keep getting compared to Yoda for some reason, not sure how I feel about that. I've also been told me I'm a good listener and give good advice.

What do people generally see as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
I tend to be objective, rational, and analytical. I point out flaws in logic and tend to use analogies. I'm open-minded and hold multiple perspectives and interpretations. I keep the future in mind and I'm aware of possible consequences. I'm not afraid of change or the unfamiliar, which can lead me to be untraditional and adventurous. I am empathetic and understanding of others' feelings. I am able to be tactful, so I usually feel confident to handle confrontations.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
Poor health, lack of charisma, forgetfulness. Without conscious effort, I can neglect to pay attention to how I'm coming across. This can sometimes lead to poor communication or people not liking me much. Feedback in this area can be valuable.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
I seem able to manage all areas well enough.

What things do you find to be a chore? What things do you enjoy more than others?
I dislike obligations and enjoy leisure. All my interests are mental.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?
I have specific plans for my survival that involve organizing my life around my health conditions so that I can recover.

If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?
I would focus on my health.

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?
I might like a trait in one person but dislike the same trait in another, so I think it's more about the whole person.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?
I bought a nice looking container once for aesthetics. I preferred to buy to something useful over something that looked nice but would take up space and serve no additional purpose.

I don't do daily chores. Cleaning happens every once in a while/as needed.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
I will confront them without being pulled into their fight. If you fight back, you are reacting to their provocations and letting them control you, which ultimately isn't good for either person. At the same time, if you run away or don't respond, you will look weak. My approach is to neither attack nor defend, but stand my ground and assert myself.

Respect and tact are important as well. To me, the only way to "win" is with kindness, and then "winning" is irrelevant because it isn't about that. Conflict is not a game.

What is one common misconception that people have? Explain why it is wrong.
Most people don't recognize bias too easily and as a result end up swayed by social constructs and the media. They will believe that things are good or bad because it's what they've heard or what the people around them think. This can lead people to have misconceptions about what is good or bad. At worst, they may become prejudiced and hateful.