ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Are you brilliant?

I apparently am. Are you? See this:
    https://www.yahoo.com/style/joanna-g...232054264.html
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

How does it relate to brilliance, just by being efficient?
    If so, I like it.

This one:

“I’m trying to pare down decisions. I don’t want to make decisions about what I’m eating or wearing. Because I have too many other decisions to make.” - Barack Obama

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I don't know what the thread title has to do with the article. But I'm overstocked on black v-neck shirts.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    I don't know what the thread title has to do with the article. But I'm overstocked on black v-neck shirts.
    Then you must be brilliant too according to this article - you have a "uniform". My shirts are usually pretty consistently a kind of cotton jersey knit with a scoop or a round neck (no high ne like on a t-shirt) and in some medium muted shade of blue, green teal, lilac, rose, or gray... If I love the neckline and the particular softness and drape of the jersey, then its my new favorite... The other alternative favorite top is something with fine smocking or detail...
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I spend a lot of time picking out outfits, but that's also because I really enjoy creating new concepts, so the time spent gets canceled out by my happiness.

I have begun paring down the colors of what I own to a specific general set that looks good together (I basically use navy and brown as my neutrals and match accordingly), though, and I have around two weeks worth of "preset" outfits I can conjure up if I'm tired. I also keep a relatively consistent silhouette, which helps with matching.
    Phobic So/Sp 6w7 3w2 9w1
    Bit of a comic books nerd, bit of a fashion nerd, a lot of a generalized nerd

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I wear the same grey undershirt everyday and have a set of 5 differently colored basic t shirts I wear on the weekends, but honestly, I did this more out of not knowing what else to wear than anything.