Thread: Can someone explain this results to me?

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Can someone explain this results to me?

Thanks. I cannot understand it.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never seen that test. Post it and I might be able to be more help.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It gave you IEE (ENFp) as the most likely result. Each part of the results has to do with a different set of socionics' related variables. For further clarification, try searching for any terms you don't understand, here: http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...ikisocion_home

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

It means that you took a "simplified" test elaborated by a student of Talanov. This version contains around 160 questions (the orgininal test has more than 700 questions).

Il evaluates how you use informational elements mostly based on Reinin traits but also some other techniques that Talanov invented.
    The first 4 Reinin traits are also Jungian dichotomies as I/E, N/S, T/F, J/P.
    When I look at your results, the Jungian dichotomies are quite clear, it classifies you as ENFp.
    Compared to an average IEE, you seem to be less ethical and slightly less intuitive/extroverted, but still they are explicit.

If we look at your valued/unvalued graph, Ne is your dominant, tho your Fi is under-developped for an IEE.
    This is probably why your other Reinin traits are contradictory in comparison to what an average IEE is supposed to have as per Talanov/Reinin/present theory.

This is actually the most "complete" test out there, knowing that tests are not 100% accurate.