Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supervision Feuds

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's how an individual best receives information created from 12 other types.

If it was more bad than good, we'd all just implode psychologically and cease to be able to function as human beings in society.

Hell, I ask my Supervisors crap all the time and outright go to them first a lot of times, simply because they have good information that makes crap way easier for me. Course, its all practical junk cuz I'm EII, but serves its purpose well enough.

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leader is cynical and reserved, isfj little sister wants him to open up more.
    Leader finally opens up some deep feelings to little sister isfj.
    Little sister kills with her words leader sle by not believing what sle just told her and tries to council him. The end.

No more. No more. I cant explain it, supervising is the exact definition. Sad.

The fact you don't believe me, you don't understand where I'm coming from or I'm wrong is what hurts. And my feelings with my fi polr is already shit.
    Last edited by Leader; 06-02-2017 at 10:29 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, I believe you that it hurts. You just simply aren't describing Supervision, but rather something else.

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is exactly supervision. Isfj drowns in sle se, their base fi communicates directly to sle fi polr. This is supervision at its worse. They call supervision "mother".
    I'll be fine just as long as I don't show any fi, maybe in the future. And not a whole lot. Dunno.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nahhhhh that's definitely not supervision. Sounds like you been getting bad info from mistyped people lol

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's quite easy to talk with your Super ego type as well. You just see each others' weaknesses much easier than in supervision but you have even less motivation to change.

SEE just pointed out that selling fat free fish makes very little sense due to loss of beneficial fatty acids. It's weird, super weird but of course I twisted it around for fun. I must say that thinking can not be constrained to Gulenko's styles as I go through multiple styles but I do appreciate causal deterministic way most as singular truth is the best (it can contain multiple preferably constrained answers). I clearly see faults in it where it should be circumvented although I do not appreciate when it gets totally ignored. Axiomatic geometry is not something I really enjoy as you there's handy analytical way out and because it represents its own flaws.

Supervision ring: let's argue ourselves to nothingness.

Weird positives and negatives about supervisor:
    You understand your supervisor's problems but you can barely handle it yourself. When you handle them you'll get lots of admiration other times you'll hear 'Why not this time?'.
    Some point in time they'll treat you as their dual and you say "No thanks, I've thought about it already" and they don't get it. I'm not looking for the most optimal economic possibility as I'm not really that interested in it. They'll ignore that my role is not that powerful place to put pressure on as my will tends to fade away looking for minimal ways to continue.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 06-06-2017 at 07:51 PM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know about this. Zizek is totally Ni ego. I type him ILI.

Chomsky is of course LII.

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    ... or just some harmless teasing.

Post your own stories or popular examples of Supervision clashes of all kind.

Here's LII/IEE going at it.

For personal stories, search no more! Just observe whenever I get into @thehotelambush's zone

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Zizek draws from his mental connections like egos do. Sometimes it can be messy conceptual slur... at least in case of EIE and sometimes ILI.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    Zizek draws from his mental connections like egos do. Sometimes it can be messy conceptual slur... at least in case of EIE and sometimes ILI.
    Yes. The reason I have problems with an EIE typing is that his Ni doesn't seem to be in creative position. In those cases it is usually more indirect. Another thing is that he seems very Te to me.

He is creative subtype, they are often outgoing and enthusiastic, regardless of type. I think any "Fe" is connected to that and not to main type. I can't really explain this any better, but I just think he seems really ILI.

But one thing is for sure: He is not IEE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12