Thread: What's your dosha?

Hybrid View

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Niffer
    most people have one or two primary doshas, with tri-doshic people being 5% or less of the population i've read.
    I feel like that'd probably be me though, and 5% is 1 in 20 so not particularly rare, just not common. I don't have any particular motivation to go talk to some Ayurvedic person right now though so I can't reasonably care, although on this test I got Pitta > Vata > Kapha (some elements of all of them, but in that order).

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
    I feel like that'd probably be me though, and 5% is 1 in 20 so not particularly rare, just not common. I don't have any particular motivation to go talk to some Ayurvedic person right now though so I can't reasonably care, although on this test I got Pitta > Vata > Kapha (some elements of all of them, but in that order).
    I read that 5% line in an interview transcript with an ayurvedic practitioner. I have no idea how accurate or hyperbolic what she said was.

Simply having an "average" or "balanced" seeming body constitution doesn't mean you have a mix. You can feel how you want to feel though, nobody's stopping you.