This person I know I THINK is an SLI but because I am highly sensitive to information being given out,
I will not use Ne humor if I think a person won't go with it.

BUT

Around him I start using a TON of Si and get very, very calm. I half hate it and half love it.
I've started to throw around Ne humor and he doesn't add to it. Which makes me fear (if I'm being honest, and I hate that it's something I'm even worried about) that he isn't my dual. He is a very silent type and corrects me a lot. He quickly gets on my nerves but I'm so drawn to him at the same time. He is hard to read and his playful side comes out when we are alone in a room.

He doesn't go along with my banter and he almost never displays how he feels. His idea of caring is doing household chores for me and as much as I appreciate that I do need words sometimes. I express often how much I admire/care for him. Is this typical behavior?

He makes me very serious and I'm wondering if that's a normal effect? He has already helped me a lot in my life (to take care of myself and be more health conscious) which is very obvious SLI to me.

However, because he gives nothing off externally I find myself getting lost with him. I often have nothing to say and get a complete blank in my head, which rarely happens. I don't know if I'm overanalyzing it but I completely lose my Ne. It scares me and I don't like it. I feel like I tone myself down SO much around him.

But he's very uptight and I don't like it. Either my dual repels me a lot or he is not my dual.
I wanna know and ~~ FACE THE TRUTH~~

I will write more later I'm late for something right now and procrastinating lol