Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
Here is an interesting compilation of Trump's most used Twitter insults and attacks. All neatly organized in lists about a multitude of topics and people. It's almost pathologic.

"Loser" is at number one

It says a lot about him and the persons who are on his side, not the actual people he targets You can actually use all of these insults to hit them at their most sensitive points as I will energetically demonstrate!

Trump and people who are in favor of him - this is for you: *nasal voice* You are losers who are dumb, terrible, goofy, and stupid. Lightweights! Overrated clowns! You are weak and dopey, and as dishonest as can be. You incompetent and boring fools. Pathetic haters and moronic racists. You are disgusting. You don't have any talent. You all get bad ratings. GET OUT YOU LOW-LIFE PEASANTS!!!

(The bad ratings one is my favourite :'D)
These tweets are the voices in Trump's head.
Trump seems to me to be a person who had to create a false personality in order to survive his childhood (his brother died an alcoholic). Eventually, the false personality took over and buried the person that Trump was. But I'd like to think that that person is fighting back, in the form of tweets addressed to the created Trump.

Because, @Chae, as you said, every one of those tweets actually applies to Trump himself.
Sad. Pathetic, to quote someone.

I find it interesting that Trump first found political fame in doubting Obama's authenticity and birthright, as if that is the worst thing that he can imagine.