Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Analysis of Trump

trump.png
    Trump_charts.png

Lagna is in Magha, Moon is in Jyestha= volatility

Magha is a nakshatra at the beginning of Leo. Leo being the sign of self expression, creativity, politics, celebrity. Leo is essentially the soul(or whatever word you'd be more comfortable with) shining outward. At the beginning of the Leo, internalized divinity that must be expressed outward isn't fully formed and grounded in reality. Essentially Magha is drowned in it's own light and confidences. There is this ideal of perfection that pretty much always gnaws at them, that they can never quite reach. Magha is essentially the birthplace of the narcissism that drives us all...as Magha feels as if it has been touched by the purified vision of god and is always trying to reconnect with the source. This creates arrogance and entitlement. Magha typically exhibits a certain rigidity in their ideals. A strange autistic quality is built into Magha, as the individual exists in their own idealistic bubble... yet they are always haunted by sensitivities around their own purity... Magha is a perfectionist that can never be perfect enough.

Moon in Jyestha

Scorpio is the worst place for the moon. It kind of destabilizes the persons emotional security, creating the internal need to always stay in control and shield themselves from interpersonal violation. In the nakshatra prior to Jyestha, Anuradha, the individual creates an observational wall. Anuradha constantly watches everything in it's periphery constantly in fear of being betrayed or attacked. The deeper you go into Anuradha, obsessive it becomes... constantly defending itself. In Jyestha something strange happens, as the individual realize it can be defensive by being offensive and controlling the actions of things themselves. Jyestha's have I know better than you or I know more than you syndrome. Yet for all their need to control things, when someone begins to ignore them or reject them they feel quite insecure. This can create relationships in which they establish a predatory role in controlling their mate, as they have a hard time handling any form of rejection. There is also a demagogic quality inherent in Jyestha, as the more people they feel on their side the more they can feel secure in their own being. This means that often Jyestha tend to pop up as populist type political idealogues, who project they know more than the masses but really are just following their will to maintain control. Jyestha tend to be highstakes, flamboyant individuals, that have a hard time settling into routineness and security. Jyestha pushes the stakes to protect oneself from intimacy.

Ketu in Jyestha also: There are two factions of people in astrology. Those that believe the nodes do better in specific signs and those that do not. I sort of fit in the middle. While I do not believe that the nodes do better in specific signs as far as long term goals, I do believe that the nodes are typically more comfortable in specific signs. For some, Ketu is considered an alternative lord for Scorpio. Whether or not this is true, I do believe that Ketu is a bit more comfortable in Scorpio than it would be in another sign. In the end though I believe the lords of the sign control the outcome. Ketu represents our instinctual self. Whether you believe in the cycle of reincarnation or if it's just the early life of an individual that becomes embedded in the core of a person's character, Ketu is perhaps the most basic component of a person's being. At the core of life, everything is determined by how we adapt, how our instincts drive our consciousness. Ketu is our adaptation principle, our least common denominator. When Ketu enters the sign of our animalistic defensivity the individual naturally responds to external stimuli without conscious interruption. Ketu in Scorpio naturally adapts to changes. Within Scorpio with Jyestha moon, this can create a psychological hunter who naturally adapts to the threat of instability. Anxiety is typically a restrictive conscious influence that limits are behaviors. For one with Ketu in Scorpio, the anxiety is used as fuel for proper actions or bypassed altogether. Of course this can be both a positive or negative thing, and will all come down to Mars' (lord of Scorpio) ability to physically contour to the needs that reality requires.

Mercury in Gemini in Rashi, Mercury in Virgo Navamsa

This is incredibly strong. For starters, Mercury is the 2nd lord(inherent wealth/stored wealth/family values) and 11th lord(income and earnings) in the 11th house. This creates an incredibly power Dhana Yoga. This means $$$$$$$$. It's harder to see more earnings potential from a particular placement than this. What's even more interesting is that it's the 2nd lord going into the 11th. Trump has said many times he got a "small loan" from his father in which he turned into billions. The 2nd lord would indicate stored wealth being channeled into earnings. This matches up rather well with Trump's history.

Mercury is incredibly powerful in Trump's chart. Mercury is the nakshatra lord of Jyestha, meaning his ability to play the highstakes control game is incredibly high. It is quite possible, contrary to popular belief, that Trump is a genius, especially at playing the high stakes business game. If Trump will be a successful leader, it will be because Mercury allowed him to play the perfect game.

Rahu in 10th, Rahu in Taurus

During the Presidential Election Trump was in his Rahu vimsottari dasha period. Obama had his Rahu in the 10th house, and I'm sure may previous presidents or leaders had their Rahu in the 10th house. As the result of Rahu being linked to Ketu, Ketu will be in he 4th house. Ketu in the 4th house causes the individuals roots and homelife growing up to have a quite hazy and instinctual basis for the individual. There is a message inherent in the individual that they have to rise above their roots and accomplish something greater, yet it is as if their roots are kind of glued to the individuals core. In early life the person may have a quite successful career, but it never feels as though it is their own(it is still the families lineage). As time goes on the individual tries to do more and more to finally individualize themselves and feel the power of true leadership. And in the end this may result in becoming an icon or a symbol. The true outsider breaking into the highest forms of leadership.

More to come later
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

trump is awesome.

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Magha description is too negative. Magha is good at expressing core principles independently of peoples emotional reactions, which is just necessary at a certain point and something he does well.

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ratrevisits View Post
    The Magha description is too negative. Magha is good at expressing core principles independently of peoples emotional reactions, which is just necessary at a certain point and something he does well.
    I do not think Magha is bad, I do however think Magha is independent to a fault, and a sort of rigidity is inherent in it. There have been quite a few successful politicians that have a lot of Magha influence. Independence and the ability to diverge from the norm is important for success in creating change. All Ketu nakshatras have a kind of groundless angst to them though, which is what I was trying to point out in the description.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Scorpio moon... djfhdsjhkl I knew something like that was going on with the Drump.

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ketu in scorpio is good at getting to the root of and healing very deep problems. With moon there it will only further focus and intensify that. Society has some very deep problems right now, that's for sure.