Thread: Type me if you want

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Type me if you want

-
    Last edited by Reyne; 03-30-2020 at 08:07 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1556 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Young LII seems possible, so does ILI. More info is needed.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SLI is my impression, too. Also, cp6 as an enneagram type, instinct stacking sp/sx.

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Also, cp6 as an enneagram type, instinct stacking sp/sx.
    Agree.

Will wait until Reyne posts the 80Q though, for socionix.
    CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO WASHINGTON D.C. ESSE DELENDAM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're pretty clearly introverted and logical, but you seem too unfocused on your body for an SLI. ILI is most likely.
    What types do you get along with/not get along with. What Quadra do you relate to?
    Last edited by Ph34r; 10-08-2016 at 02:42 AM.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ph34r View Post
    but you seem too unfocused on your body for an SLI. ILI is most likely.
    What the heck? This guy clearly has leading. It's not about matching your clothes or grooming or whatever (a lot of that is more - trying to present a certain way to other people). is just about concrete sense perceptions, and you have to look at the rest of the stack to see how that plays out. is also clearly weak (since seems to be the main way we read people).

Also, @Reyne, do you hate hearing this music (not for any ideological/association reasons, but the music itself)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKKKjiWBZ9w
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bQfe3H74cA
    Last edited by Pallas; 10-08-2016 at 03:07 AM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah the pictures confirm it, look at that Si fashion, also the average expression, very fitting.

"Working out by day, player by night" hoodie - something that my SLI dad would've worn in his early days for sure @yifflord can confirm it, we know a SLI who says he's an international playboy and works out A LOT.

You're close to food in all pictures --> first one could be at a restaurant with a dish and a water carafe, second is probs at home with a cup and a plate, I deducted that the third one is at an art exhibition or sth like a gallery (frame and gathering ppl in formal dress in the background, lighting) and there's always food at exhibitions so you've selected something that shows a situation of comfort for you in all three pics when you go by my hypotheses. Natural SLI habitat

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found reading through these questionnaires extremely endearing. I'd agree with everyone else here about SLI and I agree with sp/sx; curt answers, to the point, not prone to philosophising, not prone to a lot of categorisation and theorisation, serious > merry, straightforward.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, back to my trying to type people by things they're adverse to, what would you say on these two?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYySzTjyeGc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW_hmyEWq0M

Wagner and Mahler are generally agreed to be pretty music even if people might dislike them for political and/or artistic ideological reasons (although I thought those two might have been atonal and dissonant enough to be jarring), so not being into them is probably like my not being into pre-Raphaelite art, but Stockhausen is a quite different category even though I think it largely belongs to the same IE function stacking.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

extravert. such impression and you looked at objects on street all the time
    most probably ENFJ

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE they emphasize on methods
    "7. When you work and someone tells you: "You don't do it right." What is your reaction?
    I would stare at him and be like "Are you serious?", waiting to understand what the hell does he want. If he doesn't explain I just continue doing what I was doing. If he explains but his explanation doesn't make sense, I'll explain to him why my method is better. If he explains, and his method is better than mine, if it's not crystal clear, I'll still trie to convince him that my method is better. But if it is evident that his method is way better than mine, I will just admit it (but I will get mad inside lol)."
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-14-2016 at 08:41 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm changing my typing to LSE final
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Remember introspection and social introversion are not related to Te and Sii
    -

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The character you have as your avatar is a LII-Ti, if it is any worthwhile information.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Reyne I'll post here what I said on chat and add a bit more.

Delta introvert is quite clear overall.

I see strong Fi block in your 80q. Ne is ok too. Si wasn't very bad either but I go for EII>SLI here. I see a lot of (indirect) emphasis on your own feelings towards things and your style overall comes off less serious and a bit less grounded than SLI. You seem more tuned into the relativity of things, too. And lower confidence shown in Logic area.

Some examples of seemingly normative Ti:
    "Rules are needed for a safe society. You have to follow all the rules I guess. Come on, is it really that difficult to follow rules?"
    "A "standard" is needed to make some things easy. For example, when you learn something new and have no clue about how something should be, you look for a standard and understand how it should be."

Strong Fi and Ne: for example "29. Isn’t one person’s terrorist another person’s freedom fighter? - Of course. Everything's subjective. If you learn the story of most of the terrorists, I'm sure you can empathize with them." ...FiNe answer.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Reyne - ok so how do you relate to Si base in SLI type descriptions? If you clearly see how you relate to it as the Base function that should confirm your typing more than looking at these pieces from demonstrative, ignoring, whatever functions.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    Well, you actually made me think. I resorted to the demonstrative, ignoring and the other functions because I can't 100% relate with leading Si, Fi or Ni lol.
    If you contrast your strengths and weaknesses along with the presence of or lack of conscious focus in the area of Si vs Fi information, what does that look like? You can give a summary of that for the typers here.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Reyne

After our PM's. You did get into your thoughts more there than in those short answers to the questionnaires. I can see LII for you, yeah, I might've misinterpreted some Ne valuing things from you as Fi-Ne while they were simply just Ne. Also the Fe valuing fits based on what you wrote in PM. What I called normative Ti, it was just you emphasizing it a lot then I guess? Like assuming it works the same easy way for everyone?

Anyway, LII makes sense the most on the whole and that's the last thing I can add to this thread. Good luck with confirming it more for yourself and learning more about yourself in the process.