Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I made a videooooo so type me

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Do another video but this time without blinking even once.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess View Post
    My freshman year of high school my Gifted coordinator said I was the most disorganized student she'd ever seen. I have since somewhat improved but my room still looks like a bomb went off. Also still have v bad handwriting. When I lived with roommates (2 sets of roommates at separate times) my room was always way messier than theirs; they were okay with me though because I helped clean the kitchen/ living room. I would only clean my room when I had somebody coming over which wasn't that much at all. I find that the better a mood I am in the easier it is for me to be organized.
    A mess in a room may be N related. While school.. I was "messy" in high school too, despite that made problems. Only later when things needed serious efforts I've found how planning allows to do them much easier.

Also @Sol I havent been on any medicines in over two weeks now did you seriously want me to make another video? Personally I don't think it's necessary.
    If now you feel naturally, without slowdown effect you mentioned above and other alien states, - then yes, new video is interesting as should to show your natural nonverbal behavior. 2 weeks is approximate time, if you have doubts your state is unnatural still in some way, then it's better to wait more.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Only later when things needed serious efforts I've found how planning allows to do them much easier.
    but if p types are forced to have a schedule they eventually get burned out and stop following it?

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
    Do another video but this time without blinking even once.
    Was I blinking a lot in the video? Lol

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    but if p types are forced to have a schedule they eventually get burned out and stop following it?
    They will be less effective or more exhausted by following J types style. Similarly as when you act in weak functions regions.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I type you as EII. With 90% assurance.

You may look at your duals in my bloggers list.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I type you IEI 110%
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

EII are not good with decorating. They leave that to LSE. EII need more sensory support. LSE like to decorate based on the way they like so EII leave it up to them to create a comfortable environment while EII will perfect details like getting a matching candle or cleaning up and maintaining things.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She seems competitive and isn't a slave to rules or rigid methodologies. She hints at caring about the emotional atmosphere of a place. I think the video generally shows a preferance for beta quadra values. I think IEI is a good fit. I could see her hanging out with SLEs.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI very likely

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I type you IEI 110%
    I type you as EII. With 90% assurance.

Looks like Maritsa won.

Joke aside I still think Fi valuing.

More helpful if you post own video.
    Last edited by maniac; 09-12-2016 at 05:19 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bird View Post
    Your voice reminds me of Emma Stones' for some reason

I think sometimes some of the nicer IEI's can superficially seem like Delta NF's, but once you get to know them more, it's pretty clear they have Beta values. You seem like one of the nicer ones that are like that to me.
    I dont think she seems nice lol

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont think she seems nice lol
    I'm only nice to people who are nice to me

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Same

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

IEI, just with very little Fe.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lol, definitely not delta.

Gandhi is a delta NF, and this is his philosophy of life, "You must be the change you wish to see in the world.", "An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."
    I'm going with either IEI or ESI for your type.

When I think about delta, I start thinking about a peacemaker, someone who believes in forgiving people who wronged him, someone who believes in setting an example for the world to follow, for example, if you want this world to be filled with love and peace, then you have to set an example by forgiving your enemies so that others can follow your footsteps.
    Like I remembered watching this tv drama show awhile ago, the lead female character is an EII, and she got cheated on by her LSI husband with his ESE mistress. But the EII ended up forgiving him, and she even helped him to look for a job when he was fired by his job. This is pretty much how deltas are like, they forgive people who wronged them. And when the ESE mistress broke down in tears in front of the EII and asked for her forgiveness, the EII told the ESE mistress that she has forgiven her.

And the EII reasoning for forgiving that mistress is because she finds it scary to be a person filled with hate, she doesn't want to be a person who is filled with hate and anger, because if she is a person who is filled with hate, then she would end up having the exact same character as that ESE mistress, and she doesn't want this to happen. And she also wants to set a good example for her daughter to follow, she doesn't want her daughter to grow up being a person filled with hate and anger, she wants her daughter to grow up being a kind and loving and forgiving person, so she decide to set this example for her daughter to follow. So this is why she chose to forgive people who wronged her.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a lot of people type gandhi as IEI... citing a particular philosophy he developed (one which many spiritualists end up adopting) doesn't oust him from beta... not alone, anyway.

"an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" for instance could be seen as simply a true statement. it refers to the self-perpetuating cycle of vengeance which generally doesn't end. it refers to keeping anger from the past (even from hundreds of years ago) alive when it no longer applies (or should apply) to the present. so rather than forging a new productive path ahead, you just relive the past over and over. when caught in this, you are kind of spiritually dead.

Fi types are often more associated with grudge holding than Fe types too, fwiw. i don't know if i agree with that really, but i get it.
    Last edited by marooned; 09-12-2016 at 05:41 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Soul View Post
    Like I remembered watching this tv drama show awhile ago, the lead female character is an EII, and she got cheated on by her LSI husband with his ESE mistress. But the EII ended up forgiving him, and she even helped him to look for a job when he was fired by his job. This is pretty much how deltas are like, they forgive people who wronged them. And when the ESE mistress broke down in tears in front of the EII and asked for her forgiveness, the EII told the ESE mistress that she has forgiven her.
    I highly doubt an Fi dom would do this

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm like that. The more faithful I get the more I become selfless
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Being ethical type you manipulate by emotions of others. To make others nice you should tend to be more emotionally nice with others than they are with you. Compared to T types, F types mostly look as charming people. Especially it's for types with same valued F variant.

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    IEI, just with very little Fe.
    Maybe she'll follow the recommendation to make other clip. Then it will be easier to notice her natural emotionality, where Fi kind is more expressed than Fe.
    On the current clip her emotions are so suppresed, that all ones to which I've shown the clip typed her to T types or stayed in doubt.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Um depends on whether the Fi dom is a Gamma or Delta. A Delta type would be more forgiving, while a gamma type are more prone to holding grudges with people.

I'm pretty sure the lead female actress is an EII, she is always striving to deepen bonds and she treasures deep feelings of attachment.
    She is always striving to be the perfect wife to her husband, and the perfect mother to her daughter. When she first found out that her husband cheated on her, she didn't yell at him, she didn't throw any tantrum at him. She suffered through the entire thing alone by herself, and then one day, she decide to go over to the mistress' workplace and without a single word slapped her and then return home. She didn't yell at the mistress for stealing her husband away, but instead, she just slapped her because she felt angry with the mistress for stealing away her husband and she couldn't control herself so she decides to go over her workplace and slap her. Then there is another time when she was in the hospital from a car accident and her husband went into the hospital room and forced her to sign the divorce papers, and this is when she broke down and start yelling that she doesn't want to sign the divorce papers.
    She continues to hold tightly onto her marriage despite how it's actually time to let go. This is how much she treasures her deep feelings of attachment ----> Fi base
    She is pretty much the epitome of how a Delta Fi lead looks like. The way she turn the other cheek to her enemies, the way she treasures deep feelings of attachment with people and how she clings tightly onto her relationships and always striving to deepen and harmonize bonds, the way she is tuned into the psychological atmosphere of interaction and also to her own feelings toward people and things.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

EII protects and respects the feelings of other. For that reason EII cherishes people who offer their feelings and that's what makes EII easy to talk and confide in.
    -

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I’ll be basically offering my views on why you could preferentially be either IEI or ESI, since those seem to be the types in play.

I spent a couple of hours transcribing your video to text, and @Sol is right. A video is really useful in typing. Prior to that, I would have simply assumed you are IEI, because 1. you say you are, and no one knows you better than you, and 2. your avatar picture looks IEI to me. However, I got a very different impression from your video. I’ll break the video’s transcription down into four sections, each dealing with one set of the functions, each containing my impressions, with a summary at the end. Be forewarned; I am LIE, and I inadvertently often give the impression of being an insensitive asshole, because I suppress my feelings in favor of what I perceive as facts, so put your shields up and take this with a grain of salt.

Section I. Logic. Te and Ti.

Hi.
    So, for this video, I’m just going to answer some questions I found on the site and, uh, hopefully they will provide a good way to, uh, guess my type in a more accurate manner than just, uh, you know, typing the answers to the questions out.
    So, I’m just gonna look at them and answer some of them, not all of them, ‘cause if I answered all of them the video would be too long. And boring. So. I’m just going to read some of them out/ouch and just kind of answer from my, my train of thought and just speak/seek freely in general.
    Now.
    (Exhale) OK, the first question is: General to specific, specific to general, um, what does it mean?
    Um.
    Well.
    General to specific would basically be me reasoning in a deductive manner, and specific-to-general is me reasoning in, in inductive manner. And that’s pretty much it.

>>>Not a lot of thought has been given to the field of logic as a whole.

Um.
    What does Quote Logical Unquote mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view?
    Yeah, I think, uh, being logical is using, uh, basically using your brain to figure things out without letting too many emotions cloud, um, cloud your opinion. Uh, ‘course we all have emotions and they all, uh, figure into our opinions, but being logical is just knowing what your emotions are, knowing how to control them, um, when you’re being serious about something. So you don’t want to become too dramatic, uuh, or too personally involved in something scientific, scientifically based, or something that you really wanna obtain objective viewpoint about. Being logical is about being objective, in general, is what I believe.
    Uhm, Hmmmm, And also, uh, being logical, uh, I think also usually involves some kind of theorem or having some kind of set way of finding answers to your questions instead of just like shouting stuff out or, um, not using a specific method or methodology.

>>>The first reaction to a question on logic is to refer to emotions. Values F over T. “You really wanna obtain an objective viewpoint about” – Seeks T input - “Being logical is about being objective.” Values the objective Te form of thinking over the subjective Ti form.

Mmmmm.
    How do you expa..explain fractions on the dial of a clock?
    Umm, I don’t know. That’s a dumb question.

>>>I think your answer here is great. I’ve always believed that is a dumb question, too.

Next question. What is a rule? Wra.. What rules do you have to follow?
    OK, so, rules I think they depend rules are obviously, uh, congruence of society and, uh, if you work somewhere privately that’s a part of the private business interest of the owner. So, if you want to keep your job you have to follow its rules. Umm..but..some rules can easily be broken and you know it’s to your advantage. Like, if there’s a rule that I think is unjust, um, or just not necessary to the well-being of the environment, then I may be more, um, more apt to break it? But in general I don’t think I break every possible rule. Sometimes it’s more convenient for me to break some rules but (click) I try not to break like all the rules.
    (Sigh.) OK, I’m going to enter some of the other questions from this other section, ‘cause I don’t want to just work with one section ‘cause it’s not going to give a cohesive narrative of me, basically.

>>>No great difference between IEI and ESI. You are expressing an LIE attitude when you talk about rule-breaking, but IEI’s think they are above the rules, so IEI’s can look like LIE’s in this respect. You did, however, start with the idea that rules should be followed for your own self-interest, if nothing else, and this could be ESI. Strat says that the essence of ESI is to rid the world of potential future troublemakers.

Um.
    (clicks) Lemme see. Tryanta find an interesting one. OK.
    You go to the store and see something you’re interested in buying. There is a price tag on it. What parameters are you going to use to understand if it is overpriced, underpriced, or priced correctly?
    Um, basically, I’m just gonna compare it to other stores I’ve been to, Ah, to figure out if it’s the correct price, if I’m shopping, uh, at Whole Foods, I don’t wanna buy cheese that I’m going to compare the price for the cheese at Whole Foods to the price for the same cheese at Kroger or a different grocery store. And then I would figure out what is the more reasonably priced option, um, (claps hands) now.

>>>This question concerns Te efficiency. You got really excited at the thought of shopping, and this looks ESI to me. And your approach to the question about correct pricing has nothing to do with intrinsic value or market efficiency, it is rather about going out right now (claps hands - Se) and comparison shopping. I have read that ESI’s will spend a lot (burn $3 in gasoline) to save a little ($0.18 for less expensive cheese. Personally, I just go to a store that generally has what I need and buy whatever I need there. I don’t do much comparison shopping, because my time is worth more than what I can save.) I have seen that IEI’s are sensitive to price, too, but they either buy something of really high quality or do without.

Umm,
    There is a professional right next to you. You always see that you can’t perform the way they do. Your feelings, thoughts and actions are:
    Well, I knew my feelings would be jealsousy, umm, and competitiveness, uh, wanting to perform at a higher level to match them so that I can reach the expectations of my boss in general. (clicks) Yep.
    Uhmmm.
    When you have to ask someone else to help you with a task, how do you feel?
    Um, I feel fine, unless I’ve asked them like fifty times before on that day, um, I’m generally OK with asking for help from people, umm, maybe this is because I’m young and female, I don’t know, but I’m OK with asking for help unless I feel that it’s overkill, in which case it might, uh, become embarrassing. (clicks)

>>>This is an interesting question, because it mixes Socionics with Enneagram. Your reaction to the question reveals jealousy and envy and shame (embarrassment), which is e4 (and that is indeed how you self-type), but you are quick to say you want to perform at a higher level, which I think is strong Se.
    Most IEI’s are e4, and most ESI’s are e6 or e9. But there are exceptions to this correlation.

Section II. Sensing

Uhmm. Next. Set of questions. Uhmm. (Hums)
    How do you cook? Do you follow recipes? Uh, What do others think of your skill?
    (clicks) I like to cook. Um, if I don’t follow the recipe to the letter, mostly, then it usually comes out horrible, so I try to use all measure cups, use the exact measurements provided in the recipe, and if I do that, it is almost guaranteed to come out well. If I just go by my instincts, it is probably guaranteed to come out like crap, so for me, the best way to cook is by the book.

>>>I sat in a crepe restaurant for a couple years, watching an ESI and an IEI make crepes side-by-side to each other, and eating the results of their cooking. The IEI was more inventive and creative, and would respond to a failure by throwing it out and starting again without regrets, and the ESI would try to follow a recipe and would worry when it didn’t turn out perfectly. I asked the ESI who she thought was the better cook, and she said the IEI was more inventive, but often forgot to buy stuff they needed which took some things off the menu that day. The IEI said that the ESI was reliable but she needed to follow instructions.
    Incidentally, I also cook by the book. When I have done this, it turns out OK. When I didn’t, I’ve had some major failures.

Uhmm, Are you good at color patterns and mixing them and matching?
    Yes, I’m pretty good at, uh, decorating and I’ll try to do it. My own room is not well decorated. When I lived with roommates, my room was not decorated. I think if I did own a house and, um, you know, was going to live in there for a long time, then I would definitely put effort into the decorations, I would, uh, mix and match a lot more, I would spend more of my money to decorate in general. I love muted color schemes, um, rich colors, etcetera.

>>>I once hired an ESI-Fi to decorate my house, and she did an amazing job. So, when they say they are good at decorating, they are telling the truth. But IEI’s can also be good decorators. The difference is that IEI’s show their Ni, and ESI’s show their Se. This difference can also show up in their make-up. IEI’s have an ethereal look, like they are spirit creatures from another world, while ESI’s have a more solid and earthy look.
    I know nothing about makeup (my LSI GF once vanished in a store and I found her in the make-up section, comparing some kind of body paint to her skin color, and I thought, WTF? She wears this?), but as I watched your video, I gradually became aware that you have violet shades around your eyes which complement your lipstick and somehow matches your fingernail polish, and the effect is subtle and striking and not ethereal. I would say it is more ESI than IEI, but that is a subjective opinion. I have also heard that ESI’s are artists, and their canvas is themselves, and it looks like you have put a considerable amount of effort into makeup.
    This difference between IEI-mythical-ethereal and ESI-practical-earthy is also reflected in user names. I always thought “Summer Princess” was a strange user name for an IEI. Too Se sunny and visible. IEI user names tend toward Ni darkness and mystery, as in “Star-fall”, “Persephone Queen of the Underworld”, and “Sister of the Night”.

Section III. Ethics

(Hums, hums) Uh,
    How do you improve the moral of the society?
    Um, I think that morals are both culturally and individually based? I don’t think there is anything I can do improve people’s morals, other than be nice to them, uhh, or give them speeches. I don’t know.
    Um,
    Can you justify somebody's bad behavior by thinking that he or she wasn't taught how to do so?
    I think generally, uh, yes, you can, it’s, its’s a cultural difference, um, or if somebody just is too young, like a child. I think if somebody is an adult, uh, with some intellectualism, uh, and knows how to do most things, you know, is not disabled, then no, it can’t be justified. But there are certain conditions in which it can be justified.

>>>This looks like an ESI manual for how to gracefully deal with LIE’s questionable ethics, rather than an IEI guide for dealing with intransigent SLE’s.

(Hums)
    Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use? Is there such a term as "classical beauty"? Uhm, If so, what is it?
    I think that beauty, uh, varies by culture, but you still also have the Golden Ratio, uh, mathematical frameworks for facial beauty, uhm, in general, evolutionary frameworks for, uh, the beauty estimating body measurements, however there are many, you know, variations of that. I think a lot of the time we don’t often consider how variable can be, uh, how dependent on one’s personality, one’s culture, uh, uhm, one’s standards in general, and other, uh, you know, factors, but there are definitely mathematical factors and biological factors that are, you know, proven to exist, and people sometimes will try to make themselves feel better by discounting those factors, and they definitely exist. They are proven factors in, uh, how to perceive beauty.

>>>This seems like an attempt to quantify something emotionally felt by means of logic. Fi-dom.

Mmm. Next. Ooohhh.
    Shallow emotions – what does it mean? Are there any other emotions?
    (clicks) Uhmm, Shallow emotions are expressed I think with small talk, uh, laughing for no reason, very small talk just to express a positive atmosphere. I think that’s a pretty shallow emotion, because you’re not laughing because something’s funny, you’re laughing because basically you have an instinct, um, to, to lighten the atmosphere, um, and to have like a camaraderie with the other person. Um, and also shallow emotions could just be you start crying for five seconds because you think something is really bad, Um, but it’s really not and you realize that right afterwards, and you stop crying and you stop thinking about it. Or, uh, it could just be self-centered emotions, um, (clicks), that you realize aren’t really hitting you to your core, but that you are more using them as a manipulative tool, which I do not tend to do, but others sometimes do.

>>>This answer, I think, is the one that most clearly places you in Gamma rather than Beta. The idea of shallow emotions being Fe is clearly Gamma. Betas tend to believe that the individual should go along with the group, and Gammas tend to believe that an individual’s rights must not be subject to transient group-think. Your emphasis on emotions either hitting you to your core (Fi), or using them as a manipulative tool (Fe) which you do not tend to do, clearly shows that you value Fi over Fe, but many of your friends do not.

Section IV. Intuition.

Hmmm.
    Do you like surprises?
    No, I hate surprises. Uhm, I think I have always have hated surprises. I don’t always plan many things, but I like to know what’s coming. I definitely hate surprises completely, a hundred percent hate them.
    (Hums) Umm, OK, in this video is getting a little long, I’m gonna cut it short now, and yeah, that’s it.

>>>This answer is the second-most telling of ESI over IEI. A poor intuition of time indicates weak, not strong, Ni. Being fearful of the future is an ESI trademark, while an IEI can always simply adapt to whatever situation they find themselves in, confident that their flexibility will carry them through. An ESI wants certainty.
    Incidentally, when I watched the video for the first time and I heard you read this question, by then I was pretty sure that you are ESI, and I immediately knew you would say that you hate surprises. Functionally, IEI’s are usually up for anything and don’t much care about changing their plans on a whim, but ESI’s need one clear option at a time for any future actions. They also want to know that a person has carefully considered all the parts of the proposed action, that nothing has been left out, and that they are sure it will work.

I would say, ESI e4.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 09-12-2016 at 07:15 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I would say, ESI e4.
    Just to notice. Excluding me, on Russian forum 5 typed her as N type and only 1 to S.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

How do you feel EII do this:
    @Hermit Soul

Um, I think that morals are both culturally and individually based? I don’t think there is anything I can do improve people’s morals, other than be nice to them, uhh, or give them speeches. I don’t know.
    Um,

I’ll be basically offering my views on why you could preferentially be either IEI or ESI, since those seem to be the types in play.

I spent a couple of hours transcribing your video to text, and @Sol is right. A video is really useful in typing. Prior to that, I would have simply assumed you are IEI, because 1. you say you are, and no one knows you better than you, and 2. your avatar picture looks IEI to me. However, I got a very different impression from your video. I’ll break the video’s transcription down into four sections, each dealing with one set of the functions, each containing my impressions, with a summary at the end. Be forewarned; I am LIE, and I inadvertently often give the impression of being an insensitive asshole, because I suppress my feelings in favor of what I perceive as facts, so put your shields up and take this with a grain of salt.

Section I. Logic. Te and Ti.

Hi.
    So, for this video, I’m just going to answer some questions I found on the site and, uh, hopefully they will provide a good way to, uh, guess my type in a more accurate manner than just, uh, you know, typing the answers to the questions out.
    So, I’m just gonna look at them and answer some of them, not all of them, ‘cause if I answered all of them the video would be too long. And boring. So. I’m just going to read some of them out/ouch and just kind of answer from my, my train of thought and just speak/seek freely in general.
    Now.
    (Exhale) OK, the first question is: General to specific, specific to general, um, what does it mean?
    Um.
    Well.
    General to specific would basically be me reasoning in a deductive manner, and specific-to-general is me reasoning in, in inductive manner. And that’s pretty much it.

>>>Not a lot of thought has been given to the field of logic as a whole.

Um.
    What does Quote Logical Unquote mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view?
    Yeah, I think, uh, being logical is using, uh, basically using your brain to figure things out without letting too many emotions cloud, um, cloud your opinion. Uh, ‘course we all have emotions and they all, uh, figure into our opinions, but being logical is just knowing what your emotions are, knowing how to control them, um, when you’re being serious about something. So you don’t want to become too dramatic, uuh, or too personally involved in something scientific, scientifically based, or something that you really wanna obtain objective viewpoint about. Being logical is about being objective, in general, is what I believe.
    Uhm, Hmmmm, And also, uh, being logical, uh, I think also usually involves some kind of theorem or having some kind of set way of finding answers to your questions instead of just like shouting stuff out or, um, not using a specific method or methodology.

>>>The first reaction to a question on logic is to refer to emotions. Values F over T. “You really wanna obtain an objective viewpoint about” – Seeks T input - “Being logical is about being objective.” Values the objective Te form of thinking over the subjective Ti form.

Mmmmm.
    How do you expa..explain fractions on the dial of a clock?
    Umm, I don’t know. That’s a dumb question.

>>>I think your answer here is great. I’ve always believed that is a dumb question, too.

Next question. What is a rule? Wra.. What rules do you have to follow?
    OK, so, rules I think they depend rules are obviously, uh, congruence of society and, uh, if you work somewhere privately that’s a part of the private business interest of the owner. So, if you want to keep your job you have to follow its rules. Umm..but..some rules can easily be broken and you know it’s to your advantage. Like, if there’s a rule that I think is unjust, um, or just not necessary to the well-being of the environment, then I may be more, um, more apt to break it? But in general I don’t think I break every possible rule. Sometimes it’s more convenient for me to break some rules but (click) I try not to break like all the rules.
    (Sigh.) OK, I’m going to enter some of the other questions from this other section, ‘cause I don’t want to just work with one section ‘cause it’s not going to give a cohesive narrative of me, basically.

>>>No great difference between IEI and ESI. You are expressing an LIE attitude when you talk about rule-breaking, but IEI’s think they are above the rules, so IEI’s can look like LIE’s in this respect. You did, however, start with the idea that rules should be followed for your own self-interest, if nothing else, and this could be ESI. Strat says that the essence of ESI is to rid the world of potential future troublemakers.

Um.
    (clicks) Lemme see. Tryanta find an interesting one. OK.
    You go to the store and see something you’re interested in buying. There is a price tag on it. What parameters are you going to use to understand if it is overpriced, underpriced, or priced correctly?
    Um, basically, I’m just gonna compare it to other stores I’ve been to, Ah, to figure out if it’s the correct price, if I’m shopping, uh, at Whole Foods, I don’t wanna buy cheese that I’m going to compare the price for the cheese at Whole Foods to the price for the same cheese at Kroger or a different grocery store. And then I would figure out what is the more reasonably priced option, um, (claps hands) now.

>>>This question concerns Te efficiency. You got really excited at the thought of shopping, and this looks ESI to me. And your approach to the question about correct pricing has nothing to do with intrinsic value or market efficiency, it is rather about going out right now (claps hands - Se) and comparison shopping. I have read that ESI’s will spend a lot (burn $3 in gasoline) to save a little ($0.18 for less expensive cheese. Personally, I just go to a store that generally has what I need and buy whatever I need there. I don’t do much comparison shopping, because my time is worth more than what I can save.) I have seen that IEI’s are sensitive to price, too, but they either buy something of really high quality or do without.

Umm,
    There is a professional right next to you. You always see that you can’t perform the way they do. Your feelings, thoughts and actions are:
    Well, I knew my feelings would be jealsousy, umm, and competitiveness, uh, wanting to perform at a higher level to match them so that I can reach the expectations of my boss in general. (clicks) Yep.
    Uhmmm.
    When you have to ask someone else to help you with a task, how do you feel?
    Um, I feel fine, unless I’ve asked them like fifty times before on that day, um, I’m generally OK with asking for help from people, umm, maybe this is because I’m young and female, I don’t know, but I’m OK with asking for help unless I feel that it’s overkill, in which case it might, uh, become embarrassing. (clicks)

>>>This is an interesting question, because it mixes Socionics with Enneagram. Your reaction to the question reveals jealousy and envy and shame (embarrassment), which is e4 (and that is indeed how you self-type), but you are quick to say you want to perform at a higher level, which I think is strong Se.
    Most IEI’s are e4, and most ESI’s are e6 or e9. But there are exceptions to this correlation.

Section II. Sensing

Uhmm. Next. Set of questions. Uhmm. (Hums)
    How do you cook? Do you follow recipes? Uh, What do others think of your skill?
    (clicks) I like to cook. Um, if I don’t follow the recipe to the letter, mostly, then it usually comes out horrible, so I try to use all measure cups, use the exact measurements provided in the recipe, and if I do that, it is almost guaranteed to come out well. If I just go by my instincts, it is probably guaranteed to come out like crap, so for me, the best way to cook is by the book.

>>>I sat in a crepe restaurant for a couple years, watching an ESI and an IEI make crepes side-by-side to each other, and eating the results of their cooking. The IEI was more inventive and creative, and would respond to a failure by throwing it out and starting again without regrets, and the ESI would try to follow a recipe and would worry when it didn’t turn out perfectly. I asked the ESI who she thought was the better cook, and she said the IEI was more inventive, but often forgot to buy stuff they needed which took some things off the menu that day. The IEI said that the ESI was reliable but she needed to follow instructions.
    Incidentally, I also cook by the book. When I have done this, it turns out OK. When I didn’t, I’ve had some major failures.

Uhmm, Are you good at color patterns and mixing them and matching?
    Yes, I’m pretty good at, uh, decorating and I’ll try to do it. My own room is not well decorated. When I lived with roommates, my room was not decorated. I think if I did own a house and, um, you know, was going to live in there for a long time, then I would definitely put effort into the decorations, I would, uh, mix and match a lot more, I would spend more of my money to decorate in general. I love muted color schemes, um, rich colors, etcetera.

>>>I once hired an ESI-Fi to decorate my house, and she did an amazing job. So, when they say they are good at decorating, they are telling the truth. But IEI’s can also be good decorators. The difference is that IEI’s show their Ni, and ESI’s show their Se. This difference can also show up in their make-up. IEI’s have an ethereal look, like they are spirit creatures from another world, while ESI’s have a more solid and earthy look.
    I know nothing about makeup (my LSI GF once vanished in a store and I found her in the make-up section, comparing some kind of body paint to her skin color, and I thought, WTF? She wears this?), but as I watched your video, I gradually became aware that you have violet shades around your eyes which complement your lipstick and somehow matches your fingernail polish, and the effect is subtle and striking and not ethereal. I would say it is more ESI than IEI, but that is a subjective opinion. I have also heard that ESI’s are artists, and their canvas is themselves, and it looks like you have put a considerable amount of effort into makeup.
    This difference between IEI-mythical-ethereal and ESI-practical-earthy is also reflected in user names. I always thought “Summer Princess” was a strange user name for an IEI. Too Se sunny and visible. IEI user names tend toward Ni darkness and mystery, as in “Star-fall”, “Persephone Queen of the Underworld”, and “Sister of the Night”.

Section III. Ethics

(Hums, hums) Uh,
    Um,
    Can you justify somebody's bad behavior by thinking that he or she wasn't taught how to do so?
    I think generally, uh, yes, you can, it’s, its’s a cultural difference, um, or if somebody just is too young, like a child. I think if somebody is an adult, uh, with some intellectualism, uh, and knows how to do most things, you know, is not disabled, then no, it can’t be justified. But there are certain conditions in which it can be justified.

>>>This looks like an ESI manual for how to gracefully deal with LIE’s questionable ethics, rather than an IEI guide for dealing with intransigent SLE’s.

(Hums)
    Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use? Is there such a term as "classical beauty"? Uhm, If so, what is it?
    I think that beauty, uh, varies by culture, but you still also have the Golden Ratio, uh, mathematical frameworks for facial beauty, uhm, in general, evolutionary frameworks for, uh, the beauty estimating body measurements, however there are many, you know, variations of that. I think a lot of the time we don’t often consider how variable can be, uh, how dependent on one’s personality, one’s culture, uh, uhm, one’s standards in general, and other, uh, you know, factors, but there are definitely mathematical factors and biological factors that are, you know, proven to exist, and people sometimes will try to make themselves feel better by discounting those factors, and they definitely exist. They are proven factors in, uh, how to perceive beauty.

>>>This seems like an attempt to quantify something emotionally felt by means of logic. Fi-dom.

Mmm. Next. Ooohhh.
    Shallow emotions – what does it mean? Are there any other emotions?
    (clicks) Uhmm, Shallow emotions are expressed I think with small talk, uh, laughing for no reason, very small talk just to express a positive atmosphere. I think that’s a pretty shallow emotion, because you’re not laughing because something’s funny, you’re laughing because basically you have an instinct, um, to, to lighten the atmosphere, um, and to have like a camaraderie with the other person. Um, and also shallow emotions could just be you start crying for five seconds because you think something is really bad, Um, but it’s really not and you realize that right afterwards, and you stop crying and you stop thinking about it. Or, uh, it could just be self-centered emotions, um, (clicks), that you realize aren’t really hitting you to your core, but that you are more using them as a manipulative tool, which I do not tend to do, but others sometimes do.

>>>This answer, I think, is the one that most clearly places you in Gamma rather than Beta. The idea of shallow emotions being Fe is clearly Gamma. Betas tend to believe that the individual should go along with the group, and Gammas tend to believe that an individual’s rights must not be subject to transient group-think. Your emphasis on emotions either hitting you to your core (Fi), or using them as a manipulative tool (Fe) which you do not tend to do, clearly shows that you value Fi over Fe, but many of your friends do not.

Section IV. Intuition.

Hmmm.
    Do you like surprises?
    No, I hate surprises. Uhm, I think I have always have hated surprises. I don’t always plan many things, but I like to know what’s coming. I definitely hate surprises completely, a hundred percent hate them.
    (Hums) Umm, OK, in this video is getting a little long, I’m gonna cut it short now, and yeah, that’s it.

>>>This answer is the second-most telling of ESI over IEI. A poor intuition of time indicates weak, not strong, Ni. Being fearful of the future is an ESI trademark, while an IEI can always simply adapt to whatever situation they find themselves in, confident that their flexibility will carry them through. An ESI wants certainty.
    Incidentally, when I watched the video for the first time and I heard you read this question, by then I was pretty sure that you are ESI, and I immediately knew you would say that you hate surprises. Functionally, IEI’s are usually up for anything and don’t much care about changing their plans on a whim, but ESI’s need one clear option at a time for any future actions. They also want to know that a person has carefully considered all the parts of the proposed action, that nothing has been left out, and that they are sure it will work.

I would say, ESI e4.
    -

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Just to notice. Excluding me, on Russian forum 5 typed her as N type and only 1 to S.
    No problem, @Sol. I have never been one to follow the crowd, just because I was out-voted.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

How do you feel EII do this:
    @Hermit Soul

Um,

This is my opinion:

I think the EII would improve the moral of society by figuring out which of those morals matters to them most, and then from there, they start developing their own set of morals and they start hoping to use their own morals to influence and change the moral of the world. For example, this world has many people with warped up morals. There are murderers, rapists, conmen, abusers, terrorists etc.

The EII would first tune into their own feelings and see which one of these warped up morals triggers their emotions the most, and then the one that triggers their emotions most would become the cause they fight for.
    The EII would then develop this into his/her own moral system. For example, if an EII hates people who steals, then the EII will make sure to develop this into his/her own moral system, the EII will make sure that he/she will never steal at all costs,even if the EII has to end up homeless on the streets, the EII would rather end up homeless than to steal money from others. The EII stays true to his/her own morals at all costs, and the EII continues to act in the background and continues to remain gentle and non-violent in his/her attempts to change the world, the EII would never use force on people such as making threats on people and making people fear them, but instead, the EII continues to live through his/her morals every day, and the EII hopes that this "gentle persuasion" of theirs would then influence the morals of the world around them and when people see how the EII acts they will start following the EII's example too and stop stealing.

So this is how the EII improve the moral of society:
    By tuning into their own feelings first and finding out what makes them feel good/bad, and then they will use their own personal feelings to guide them in figuring out what their own morals are, and then they would start living through their own morals hoping to use their own morals to influence and change the morals of the world around them.
    Last edited by Hermit Soul; 09-12-2016 at 09:41 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Soul View Post
    This is my opinion:

I think the EII would improve the moral of society by figuring out which of those morals matters to them most, and then from there, they start developing their own set of morals and they start hoping to use their own morals to influence and change the moral of the world. For example, this world has many people with warped up morals. There are murderers, rapists, conmen, abusers, terrorists etc.

The EII would first tune into their own feelings and see which one of these warped up morals triggers their emotions the most, and then the one that triggers their emotions most would become the cause they fight for.
    The EII would then develop this into his/her own moral system. For example, if an EII hates people who steals, then the EII will make sure to develop this into his/her own moral system, the EII will make sure that he/she will never steal at all costs,even if the EII has to end up homeless on the streets, the EII would rather end up homeless than to steal money from others. The EII stays true to his/her own morals at all costs, and the EII continues to act in the background and continues to remain gentle and non-violent in his/her attempts to change the world, the EII would never use force on people such as making threats on people and making people fear them, but instead, the EII continues to live through his/her morals every day, and the EII hopes that this "gentle persuasion" of theirs would then influence the morals of the world around them and when people see how the EII acts they will start following the EII's example too and stop stealing.

So this is how the EII improve the moral of society:
    By tuning into their own feelings first and finding out what makes them feel good/bad, and then they will use their own personal feelings to guide them in figuring out what their own morals are, and then they would start living through their own morals hoping to use their own morals to influence and change the morals of the world around them.
    I think that EII start from immediate significant other and move outwardly. I would want the immediate moral, which reflects an ideal, for people to be in harmony with their family members. To make amends and let bygones be bygones. When that's all copacetic and worked out EII does work on morals based on their personal feelings about things, that's based on the matters which struck at them. For me me matters that have most meaning to me are living life with a limited carbon footprint so I'd be likely to advocate and write blogs on having natural and biodegradable soap. I'm bringing information to people but I'm also helping them help the world. Another personal moral would be coexistence and for this I may host mixed group camping for kids and preach to them. Preaching and informing to help people foster feelings of love and connection
    -

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh hey you made a video !

you kind of have a Gwenyth Paltrow thing going on : )

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post

Oh god....lol

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw - I have come to the conclusion that I am DEFINITELY INxx.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think that EII start from immediate significant other and move outwardly. I would want the immediate moral, which reflects an ideal, for people to be in harmony with their family members. To make amends and let bygones be bygones. When that's all copacetic and worked out EII does work on morals based on their personal feelings about things, that's based on the matters which struck at them. For me me matters that have most meaning to me are living life with a limited carbon footprint so I'd be likely to advocate and write blogs on having natural and biodegradable soap. I'm bringing information to people but I'm also helping them help the world. Another personal moral would be coexistence and for this I may host mixed group camping for kids and preach to them. Preaching and informing to help people foster feelings of love and connection

Wow, this is interesting. xD Yeah, I can definitely see an EII doing this. They would focus on their SO and immediate family and try to foster a perfect relationship with them first and then from there they slowly branch out to the entire world. And I like your blog idea and also the hosting group camping idea, sounds like a great idea, you should totally go for it and make it become a reality. Wish you all the best in making your dreams come true ^^

Not sure if you heard this song before, but I think you will like this song a lot.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j6IBdHW_rY
    Last edited by Hermit Soul; 09-13-2016 at 12:32 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I have never been one to follow the crowd, just because I was out-voted.
    I point to meaningful factor like the opinion of big majority of people. The more factors against your opinion, - the more chances you are wrong and more basis for additional thinking. After this thinking you may to follow the crowd, it's not so bad generally.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, I finally made a video for typing....
    I can see how people think ESI, you VI a bit like them, but you VI most like typical beta NF. Well I guess either IEI-Fe or EIE-Fe, these types are closest related so i cannot decide yet. ESI as a third guess...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@summerprincess which functions are you really good at and why

Please use the ones on Wikipedia
    -

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post

Haha really? She seems that uptight and try hard to you? Gwyneth is EII for sure. Summerprincess seems more zoned-out and out of fucks to me. Do you see her as rational?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I point to meaningful factor like the opinion of big majority of people. The more factors against your opinion, - the more chances you are wrong and more basis for additional thinking. After this thinking you may to follow the crowd, it's not so bad generally.
    Have you ever heard of the groupthink phenomenon?

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Haha really? She seems that uptight and try hard to you? Gwyneth is EII for sure. Summerprincess seems more zoned-out and out of fucks to me. Do you see her as rational?
    I don't know she kind of looks like her, kind of talks like her. Its not really all that thought out just gut vibes, totally subjective, could be wrong, probably is. Gwen gets typed EII often, but if you have seen her act in Glee and signing and dancing....

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

it refers to the self-perpetuating cycle of vengeance which generally doesn't end. it refers to keeping anger from the past (even from hundreds of years ago) alive when it no longer applies (or should apply) to the present. so rather than forging a new productive path ahead, you just relive the past over and over. when caught in this, you are kind of spiritually dead.
    Yeah. In real life I want people to let go and move on but in Xena I wanted Callisto to be eternally pissed off at Xena for something she did yeaaaaars ago lol. Like seeing Callisto as an angel really broke my heart lol. Like demons can't forgive- they are 'stuck' on this plane that keeps them from moving on because of their inability- but there are a lot of little things I think we either choose to let go or hold onto and I'm not sure you can get rid of them all at once... maybe when you die.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Kate Bush is most likely EII-Fi or something,
    and Gwyneth Paltrow seems to be SEI-Fe.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast