Thread: What's My Type?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What's My Type?

Is it important that people around you take your reasoning? Do you have problems with someone who misunderstands your actions?

Yes and yes.

How do you feel about those who criticise and dispute your logical reasoning and arguments, is this irritating? How strongly irritating is it, if so?

If I'm right, it's very irritating. If I'm wrong, it's embarrassing.

Does it flatter you when people praise your use of logic?

If there praise is justified yes.

Is it important for you to understand everything? Do you get upset if there is something you don't understand?

Yes and yes.

How would you react and what would you do if the head of the company you work for caused everyone to act according to their own rules, which proved damaging to the productivity of the company? This company gives you a well-paying salary - Do you adhere to the rules, or attempt to 'sabotage' or otherwise dispute their efforts?

I'd dispute their efforts.

Do people who are inefficient, unproductive, and otherwise make questionable actions in regard to efficient action bother you? Why?

Yes, Te is important.

Do you like to find some imperfection and fix it? Do you like to work with imperfections and upgrade them? Example?

Yes, e.g. imperfections in video games.

Do you want to become the most informed person in your surroundings, so that if anyone has questions, they can turn to you for advice or help? Does this please you?

Yes.

Can you restrain your irritation towards people you really don't like?

No.

Do you separate people into good and bad, and adhere to that principle strictly in your life?

Yes.

Are your sympathies-antipathies towards people constant? Are you sure of your relation to anything?

Somewhat.

How confident are you in your assessment of anything, in regards to your emotional attitude towards them? (likes dislikes, attraction repulsion etc)

Very.

Do you have a tendency to look for likeminded people in terms of your ethical views? Why or why not?

Yes. Isn't it obvious why?

Does it anger you when people act out of negative emotions: for instance, anger or envy?

Yes.

Can you say that your opinion on any occasion is too often a compromise, and for this reason not really yours? Provide reasoning and/or examples.

No.

Do you have a tendency to improve poor relationships no matter the cost? Why or how?

No matter the cost no. Otherwise yes, if I care about the relationship. Relationships are important.

Do you communicate with people on a business level?

Yes.

Can you come up with clever ways to cheer up frustrated friends? Is this easy for you?

No.

How hard is it for you to make important decisions in your life? Explain?

Meh, there are too many variables in life.

Do you lack interest in people who are not internally conflicted? Do you like to dig into those that are? Why or why not?

Not necessarily. I'm internally conflicted myself.

Do you avoid activities that can shake your inner harmony and self-confidence?

Somewhat.

If there is suddenly some kind of internal conflict, how does it affect you?

Negatively? I can ignore it somewhat.

How do you feel when people conflict, destroying the harmony of the external world?

If the conflict is justified then I don't care.

If someone says your house is a mess, how do you react to it and what do you feel?

Meh.

Do you seek out new opportunities in the world and actively pursue them?

Somewhat actively yes.

How important to you is the comfort of your home? Are you afraid of poverty?

If it's bearable then whatever. I'm more afraid of boredom and pain than poverty itself.

Are you afraid to miss out on possibilities the world has to offer? Why? How much of a concern is this?

Somewhat yes.

Does it upset you if someone sweats, or uses rough language, destroying the harmony of the external environment?

No.

Is it important for you to be like everyone else?

No.

Do you have a desire to avoid external conflicts and seek a place to stay where they don't exist where the atmosphere is harmonious and consistent?

If the conflicts are justified then no.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Very short and simple answers. Likely a logical introvert of some kind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's just my OCD.

TIM
    lungs' dual
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ph34r View Post
    That's just my OCD.
    Aren't you conflating reticence with a mental illness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's just my reluctance to type more words so that my OCD has less room to breath.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, you sound like an ILI but these ultra-short answers aren't very helpful. You need to expose your thought process more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll try.

What is beauty? What is love?

Beauty is that which is pleasing to the senses. There is an objective, universal definition for beauty itself, but what one views as beautiful is subjective. Love is just a strong feeling of affection.

What are your most important values?

Competence, intellect, realism, seriousness and sympathy I guess.

Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

No, because:
    a) It's irrational.
    b) It's unethical; how dare you praise a self-loving god for creating a world this full of injustice just to prove a point to the devil.

Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

I wish war didn't exist, but you should accept the reality that war is inevitable and adapt accordingly. Militaries take themselves too seriously. I'd never volunteer. Power is the capicity to influence others. It's of moderate importance to me.

What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

I don't have anyone to have long conversations with. I'm interested in philosophy, psychology, relationships, and health to name a few.

Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

Yes, I don't much care for my actual well-being but health is a fun topic.

What do you think of daily chores

Tedious, but occasionally fun.

Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

I don't read much aside from web articles. I like Game of Thrones, Planet Earth, True Detective S1 and Dexter S1 so far.

What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

The injustice and unfairness of life in general e.g. animal abuse has made me cry. My cat and funny videos have made me smile.

Where do you feel: at one with the environment/ a sense of belonging?

In a comfy bed that I don't have.

What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

Most of the weaknesses associated with the two Gamma introverts (the types I relate to the most) generally apply to me.
    I dislike my OCD, perfectionism and sensitivity in general.

What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

Again, ESI and ILI strengths. I like that about myself too.

What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I like honesty, intellect, sympathy and loyalty. I dislike religion, hypocrisy, non seriousness and Fe as a IE in particular. I don't get along with Alphas and Betas at all. I don't know many Gammas and Deltas, but I imagine I'd like them better. My favorite type has to be LIEs.

How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

I'm a lonely romantic with unrealistically high standards. I'd like to experience sex, but not just with anyone. See what qualities I like in other people for what qualities I want in a partner.

How do you behave around friends?

I don't have any, but I imagine myself being goofier, more humorous, and sentimental.

How do you behave around strangers?

I'm polite and distant.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's a tiny bit better. My impression is still the same. Maybe post a video if you are comfortable with that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, but I'm painfully shy. Why do you think I'm an ILI?
    Last edited by Ph34r; 10-07-2016 at 03:25 PM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That much is obvious. This kind of intense introversion and self-doubt is most like introverted intuitive types. IEI is probably also plausible.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sorry, but I'm painfully shy.
    either you want correct type or to stay shy further

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

You can make a video unlisted on youtube then only choose to send to certain people via private message.