Hybrid View

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    And... how to use all of that in a concise way?
    What do you mean?

If you agree with post 52 and/or post 53, then you can only draw one conclusion: each type has two Egos. Ti+Se- is your second Ego.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Petter View Post
    What do you mean?

If you agree with post 52 and/or post 53, then you can only draw one conclusion: each type has two Egos. Ti+Se- is your second Ego.
    By use I mean, how to apply it when typing? How tangible is the method? Knowing that each type has two egos doesn't really help, there has to be a strategy on how to spot how it manifests. Your model, as well thought out as it is, is useless when you can't take it to figure out something in an effective and realistic way.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    By use I mean, how to apply it when typing? How tangible is the method? Knowing that each type has two egos doesn't really help, there has to be a strategy on how to spot how it manifests. Your model, as well thought out as it is, is useless when you can't take it to figure out something in an effective and realistic way.
    You can apply it the same way as Model A. Model D will actually make typing easier, since you now know that LIE sometimes looks like LSI. You will also be able to distinguish between clearly extroverted LIEs and ambiverted LIEs.

If the LIE is in an introverted environment then the "LSI-ness" is noticeable, just like my "ENFp-ness" is noticeable in an extroverted environment.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Petter View Post
    You can apply it the same way as Model A. Model D will actually make typing easier, since you now know that LIE sometimes looks like LSI. You will also be able to distinguish between clearly extroverted LIEs and ambiverted LIEs.

If the LIE is in an introverted environment then the "LSI-ness" is noticeable, just like my "ENFp-ness" is noticeable in an extroverted environment.
    Ah, perfect! Thanks for explaining it.