• IEI

1 16.67%
  • EIE

0 0%
  • LIE

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 25Qs about Chryssie!! Feel free to comment.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default 25Qs about Chryssie!! Feel free to comment.

here we go

[DELETED]

woops bye
    Last edited by chrys; 09-15-2017 at 06:06 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Can you mobilize to do things easily?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Can you mobilize to do things easily?
    Ehh generally it takes me awhile to prepare/build up the motivation to get things done, but once I've started on something and am in the zone, I generally don't stop until everything has been done, or else I get anxious and can't focus.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

EHGHH I am FRUSTRATED!!!!!!! why do I suck at typology..... Okay, let's start over, going function by function, explaining my feelings towards each one.... that should at least allow me to fully analyze myself from a 3rd person perspective, since apparently I can't accurately depict myself unless I write about myself thoroughly on paper. SO. HERE WE GO.

Hm.... Si, a function I should be familiar with considering I decidedly nominated it to be my own primary means of perception... UHH.... I suppose I know what I like an try to limit myself to what evokes positive responses from within...
    random selection of evidence~
    a) My library of music is slowly expanding, given that I only listen to new music out of extraordinary luck, and I really can't be bothered to listen to entire albums the first few times around until I feel comfortable with a variety of songs by the artist.... it's as if I fear that my time will be wasted which could have been spent listening to music I know brings me joy already.~ I don't know if this is at all related to Si, but my choice of music is purely based off the mood that resonates best with what I feel at the time.... I enjoy entering my mind into the emotional landscapes I associate with the song.... if I lose connection to the associated emotional landscape, then I will no longer enjoy the song. This sometimes happens when I listen to the same song with a different picture (literal picture, b/c I use youtube), yes very odd I know, but pictures alter the music quite alot!
    b) my mood widely varies based off the energy of my surroundings... I have no concept of being connected to the universe or the entire world even, I can only be affected by what is happening around me at the time. I'm not as positively affected by OMG GHAHAHAHHA GHAHH !!!! ! LOL Beta energy as I am negatively affected by silence and awkwardness and distress and.... everything bad. =w= My productivity and ability to enjoy myself is heavily reliant on whose nearby. I can't even play video games by myself anymore, so boring. ;w;
    c) one of my most strongly held beliefs is probably one that many find very stupid and a bit ignorable, but it is still something I hate seeing violated. Being a very jellyfish-like person, yet trying to avoid having my internal energy resonate itself with that of the external realm, proves to be very difficult in a world with so many expectations, with the most annoying being Time. I HATE being woken up, by alarm clocks, and especially by people who want me to do something productive (wake me up to go get coffee and donuts with you, I'll happily oblige after swearing at you for a few minutes! :3).... I think there should be a law against waking up any sleeping body against its consent unless otherwise harm to it is inevitable. (like in a wildfire or tornado @.@ wake me up for that pls, not so I can watch myself die but, uh watch myself try to not die) I think I'd rather be forced into casual sex while awake than be awoken, because at least I'd be in the same state of mind I guess.... who said I had to do anything during sex?
    d) holy shit these are long I'm sorry next function

e) just kidding I'm done. =w= this wall of nonsense will still be useful as a bump! a bump so big you should probably take a left and drive out of here. x.x

thank you for any help you can provide. or for any typings I could temporarily pleasure myself with, which I do, yes, typology masturbation is not limited to INxx's, and if there's anything you should take from this, it is that! ^^

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You would get more replies if you were an attention whore like me.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bled View Post
    You would get more replies if you were an attention whore like me.
    Why don't you try your hand at typing our dear friend @Chryssie?

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

idek sorry

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What function are you going to do after Si? Fe?

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    What function are you going to do after Si? Fe?
    I think I may have accidentally included some Fe in my Si examples, but sure yes I can do that!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chryssie View Post
    I think I may have accidentally included some Fe in my Si examples, but sure yes I can do that!
    Yes it did sound a bit like Fe when you were talking about adopting the mood of your environment.
    Are you unsure of your type?

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why don't you try your hand at typing our dear friend @Chryssie?
    Something... Introverted.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yes it did sound a bit like Fe when you were talking about adopting the mood of your environment.
    Are you unsure of your type?
    Well I am 100% more unsure of my type than I was a year ago, that's for sure. o.0 Well I only learned of Socionics a few months after MBTI, and I never really bothered looking into it for a few more months after that, just assuming I would be an Ne creative since that's what I was in MBTI for a long time too.

I think I am much more prone to indulging in Ne and Ti than a normal SEI would xD And I'm very disconnected from reality and not exactly the most expressive person out there. I think while I'm focused on Fe, which is magnified by my Social Anxiety, etc., I don't really put much energy into making an effect in the real world with it. Which seems to be an IEI thing to do, not caring for changing the present but rather taking on their own agenda for the future to change the world to their own ideals. But I'm definitely not Se seeking/Mobilizing... or am I? I wouldn't think so.

I'm a jumbled mess. =w=

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe @Aylen will have some wisdom to impart. Also what are you getting on the tests that you take?
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ocionics-Tests

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Well I am 100% more unsure of my type than I was a year ago, that's for sure. o.0 Well I only learned of Socionics a few months after MBTI, and I never really bothered looking into it for a few more months after that, just assuming I would be an Ne creative since that's what I was in MBTI for a long time too.

I think I am much more prone to indulging in Ne and Ti than a normal SEI would xD And I'm very disconnected from reality and not exactly the most expressive person out there. I think while I'm focused on Fe, which is magnified by my Social Anxiety, etc., I don't really put much energy into making an effect in the real world with it. Which seems to be an IEI thing to do, not caring for changing the present but rather taking on their own agenda for the future to change the world to their own ideals. But I'm definitely not Se seeking/Mobilizing... or am I? I wouldn't think so.

I'm a jumbled mess. =w=
    Have you considered both subtypes of SEI? What about IEE?

http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/t...ISFp/subtypes/

http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/t...ENFp/subtypes/

Maybe @Aylen will have some wisdom to impart. Also what are you getting on the tests that you take?
    I am low on wisdom today AND shhh you gonna ruin my rep talkin' like that. Gotta keep that on the dl.

I just give impressions really and everything about her avatar and signature seems very alpha quadra but that really means nothing since I joined the forum with an Aeris avatar and got typed EII for it. Took awhile for me to live that down.. :/

Since you mentioned me so nicely I will read her op after I get some sleep. Just keep your expectations, that I actually know what I am talking about, low.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Hm.... I don't really keep track xD but here's some of my results:

Inconsiderably Finite Indefinite Socionics Test
    by Subteigh - ISFp

The Extended Socionics Test by Sociotype.com - EII-1Ne (followed by ENFp, INFp, and ISFp)

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Have you considered both subtypes of SEI? What about IEE?

http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/t...ISFp/subtypes/

http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/t...ENFp/subtypes/

I am low on wisdom today AND shhh you gonna ruin my rep talkin' like that. Gotta keep that on the dl.

I just give impressions really and everything about her avatar and signature seems very alpha quadra but that really means nothing since I joined the forum with an Aeris avatar and got typed EII for it. Took awhile for me to live that down.. :/

Since you mentioned me so nicely I will read her op after I get some sleep. Just keep your expectations, that I actually know what I am talking about, low.
    First of all, I consider introversion to be my strongest trait, so I do have my own doubts about having an Fe subtype... the only reason I decided on being a contact subtype was because I felt much more Fi heavy as well as being quite fond of Ne... I don't see myself being as grounded as an Si subtype would be. But overall, I can't relate to any of the SEI descriptions in general regardless of subtype. Bleh. I'm a very dispassionate and silent IP, even though I do enjoy being a bit overly friendly when I do engage with people.

And as for IEE, well being an introvert, I find it highly improbable even though it'd be the most likely extravert type for me. I need time to familiarize myself with old information before I can chase something new and exciting... I'm not all over the place like an IEE. I am very fidgety and tend towards being bored in a classroom setting, but anywhere else I'm very calm and inhibited most of the time. And I don't relate to the Te hidden agenda, as I'm not very keen on trying to find external sources to back up my own Fi's agenda... I can find such information a bit boring and don't care to try make my own ideals become reality if I even have any.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"her"

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"her"
    -.- whatever.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"her"
    What? You are intentionally confusing people now!

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What? You are intentionally confusing people now!
    hahajahahafjahahahahshahahahajahahshahahajdagjgaa

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

"her"
    I am aware of what you are alluding to but I just happen to agree with "her" regardless...

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-.- whatever.
    Do you understand a thing he says, or is it just me?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

To me, your writing style seems very similar to Suz's who, I think, is SEI (a care-giver). However, I also think your avatar picture is more EII (a care-receiver). But that doesn't tell you anything new.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

"He' is just poking at her.

YWIMW

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I do understand him this time around, but only because it involves me.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"it"

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"it"
    not type related!

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not type related!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEI final
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

What the fuck, I'll advertise my Type Me thread too. I need more final thoughts. x.x Yes, yes, at least five people have already said something along the lines of... "You're SEI." Well exactly that. But I need at least 10 for me to fully accept this relatively new typing.

And I'll make your stay worth it with a lovely song.~

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voted ESE. What do you think about that @Chryssie?

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My hatred for him has a basis. Thank you.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

....wat. no extravert pls. .-.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

....wat. no extravert pls. .-.
    But boo you made it an option

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

But boo you made it an option
    :'(

1. I am an introvert.
    2. I cannot be bothered with Se whatsoever, its presence is devalued in me, and very ignored.
    3. I love McDonald's fries and they make my tummy happy.

your assertion your goes against Rule number One, so I am afraid I'll have to ask you to reform your opinion!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:'(

1. I am an introvert.
    2. I cannot be bothered with Se whatsoever, its presence is devalued in me, and very ignored.
    3. I love McDonald's fries and they make my tummy happy.

your assertion your goes against Rule number One, so I am afraid I'll have to ask you to reform your opinion!
    You're being really forceful and controlling right now. Now I don't know what to type you

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You're being really forceful and controlling right now. Now I don't know what to type you
    xD shut the fuck up and type me you pheasant. I mean uh... do what you want, I'll just be here doing my own thing, no rush! You don't even have to type me! NO RULES WHATSOEVER! I don't care at all! You could just go and never come back and it wouldn't affect me whatsoever! Here have some money and treat yourself to a nice movie, maybe that offer some time to think over my type! *gives you a measly $10,000 stack of bills, and smiles*

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

you win at SEI
    -

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you win at SEI
    What do I win at?

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

you win at SEI
    Well I hope the forum likes SEIs then... >_> this is the first thing I think I've ever won at. usually when someone tells me that though I instantly become worse, so going by experience within the next few days I'll be the shittiest SEI you've ever seen, and become a groggy, depressed, ILI.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast