It's been my experience that Alpha types have a very 'agreeable' appearance, formed by the combination of child-like eyes and a generous/inviting Fe smile. They are not as suave as the Beta types (nor are their eyes intense) but they are similarly cordial and in-tune with the emotional atmosphere. This means that when they talk, they use well coordinated emotional energy, gestures and smiles.

Their smiles are on-beat (not asymmetrical or prone to lift itself up to one side), the timing of their presentation is also on-beat and plays the social game. They are not really the "dominators" of the social game, but they can still play it. But their vibe is less cunning and more homey, if a bit "parental".

Their eyes have that naive/curious quality that we also see in Delta types:

However, their mouth/smiles look more like this:

They are wide and use the zygomaticus muscles to pull the smile outward, instead of pulling the smile toward the nose as we see in Delta types and Gamma types. And below are just some celeb Alphas that I composited together to demonstrate the appearance as I've seen it. Barack Obama is one iconic, very idealistic, diplomatic Alpha.

I wonder what you guys think about this observation? How does it compare to your personal experience?

Really excited to share these things with you guys!