TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Default 2nd try 80Q!

-
    Last edited by maniac; 04-02-2018 at 04:18 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

bump

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

bump

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

bump

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you change the colors so we know what is a question and what is an answer? It's confusing to read.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Can you change the colors so we know what is a question and what is an answer? It's confusing to read.
    Did it

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why have you decided to do the 80 questions a second time?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, take this with a grain of salt -- I would prefer to type based on video material.

The main thing I'm seeing here is Se. You have a very direct manner of answering questions, no-frills and to the point. I noticed also an extreme reluctance to talk about the more abstract questions that don't seem to have much to do with real life. You also seem like a sort of impulsive person who gets bored easily.

The things you were saying about Se topics (power, effort, etc.) are much more well-developed.

How do you explain fractions on the dial of the clock?
    Um, theyre built up so it can show all the hours in a 12-hour period, and all the minutes? i dont really know how to explain this one.
    What is a rule? What rules do you have to follow?
    A rule is something made up/approved by the people in charge (or by democracy), if you break it it cannot lead to consequences by the government/police, but by others. There are Ti and Se aspects to this question but you focused more on the Se
    You don't have to follow any rules if you don't want to. But you have to be able to deal with the consequences. more Se

What is hierarchy? Do you need to follow it? Why or why not?
    Basically in a hierarchy there's people in charge that have the most power, and then people with less power that can be controlled by the people in power.
    Um so in a school for example you have the principal>teachers>students. There are powers that rule over the principal aswell if you take it further.
    I don't get what you mean by "follow it"? Like if you're a student you have to be a student, you can't rule over other peoples grades or change something about the school. Unless you group up with a bunch of other students and protest. Maybe that'll help the principal realize you want a change, and if the principal wont change that thing, there may be losses for the school/principal. So he/she will change it. )) good answer

What do you think of instructions? Do you use them? Could you write an instruction manual? If so, what type of instruction manual would you most likely write?
    I follow instructions on things i dont know how to do. Like say i hadnt done pancakes before. Then i would find a recipe and follow all the instructions obviously to prevent a bad outcome. <- brings in some Ni here I wouldnt just look at an overview of the ingredients and be like "okay lets go! let's just try things until we get it right!". Why would you do that if you already have the right recipe INFRONT OF YOU. some people might need to look for a recipe even if it wasn't right in front of them After i get comfortable with the instructions i can start experimenting with it, as i feel more secure in my abilities.
    Sure i could write an instruction manual. It would be about something i had a lot of experience in.

Please explain: "Freedom is in complying with the laws, but not in ignoring the laws"? Do you agree with the statement? Why?
    I just looked up the word complying and it means following the law? So they mean freedom is by following the laws and not ignoring them. Uhh no i dont agree. If you live in North korea and follow the laws you are not free.
    Tell us how about consistent you are?
    Im consistent in not being consistent. Nah, but i dont know. In terms of sticking to one thing for years i'm not consistent. My behaviour and opinions are pretty consistent.
    What is a "standard"? Why do people need it?
    A measure of how something is supposed to be, or the bare minimum of how something should be. They need it so they know theyre not going in the wrong direction.again, brings in Ni to a question that doesn't directly include it

Block II

What is work in your opinion? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?
    Work is something boring. Merry? People go to work to make money for themselves to have a better life, but it is also something the government needs you to do to make society function. You can always learn stuff along the way, but you can't run for president if you have no experience in business/politics/whatever it is you need, lol. You can't do work that you have no clue about if you're expected to do it immedietly, is what im saying.

Is there any correlation between quality and quantity? Tell us if or how the price depends on quality?
    I honestly don't know how to answer the first question. Idk what it means. The price usually depends on the quality, although if a company has already made a brand for themselves they can start to slack a little bit while increasing the prices. This can go bad though if people realize it and the word spreads. Again, this shows that you have a good understanding of power dynamics and are likely to bring it up in cases where it's not strictly applicable.

How do people determine the quality of work? How do you determine such quality? How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?
    They determine it on how it fits the *standard* i guess. I determine quality based on what i want. more Se I usually end up comparing it to others, and get disappointed if it's different than others that are in the same category/same thing, and judge it as bad quiality, usually.

How do you feel if you didn't finish some work? Does it ever happen? What are the reasons?
    [COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Arial]I don't really feel anything depending on what it is or how it will affect me. Not sure what you mean by this Yes it happens. Reasons is because i can't put my emotions aside, or im already busy with something else OR i just hate doing it and it's very hard for me to do it.

You go to the store and see something you're interested in buying; there is a price tag on it. What parameters are you going to use to understand if it's overpriced, underpriced, or priced correctly?
    Compare it to other things i've seen and how it compares. Also how much i like it...

When you work and someone tells you: "You don't do it right." What is your reaction?
    Not sure. Depends on their attitude. I ask them to show me how to do it. I recently got pissed at my family because they said i was doing this one thing wrong. Or that their method is better.

There is a professional right next to you. You always see that you can't perform the way they do. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?
    Annoyed, jealous probably. Depends on what it is.

You need to build a pyramid exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?
    Boring, why, who will even come and see this and how will this benefit me. Going to take a loooong time. I'd get a team of people to help me, go to egypt measure it and shit, also look up studies about it i guess. Then hire builders. Do it. Dunno how i would have money for this. Again, this shows that you tend to look at what immediately impacts your life rather than the long-term. "Dunno how i would have money for this." lol, I like how you mentally turned a hypothetical situation into a real one.

What is beauty? Do you change your opinion about beauty? Does your understanding correlate with the generally accepted notion? What goes beyond the generally accepted notion?
    Emotionsss. Or a story. I don't really care for physical beauty. I do care how i look and others but it's not a huge thing in my life. I love a big city during night and all the bright lights with people and lots of things going on. This is Se/Fe

Please describe your understanding of a beautifully dressed person. What is the core of beauty? How do you explain what is beautiful to a person who has never heard about beauty before?
    Oh god idk how to answer this. Someone who doesn't just dress like everyone else, but at the same time it looks good. Now what looks good uhh like more dark colors?
    Core of beauty i have no idea. 3d question idk.

What I'm getting from the Si block is that generally you don't care about it too much. It also seems like you're not attuned to the Se aspects of appearance, which is a bit unusual for an Se lead but still consistent.

Block IV

Can you line up human resources and make them do things? What methods do you use? Can you press people? If so, how does it happen?
    I used to more when i was younger. Id have this one girl who wouldnt leave me alone and i would be like "let's do this! itll be fun", id make her do it instead of me and i knew we would get in trouble and then she'd get yelled at. She blamed me but i just acted innocent haha. I can press people in telling the truth and stuff like that. Threaten them with things that would hurt their feelings or just constantly annoy them and point out their logical fallacies until they can't deny it any longer and they give up. Again, strong evidence that you are able to use pressure (Se), and that you are somewhat impulsive.

What is incursion? How do you deal with this? Can you repulse? How easy can you do it?
    Im guessing it is an attack? these words are weird. In public i dont let my temper get over me quite as much as in private but i would attack back.

What does "my people" and "strangers" mean? When do "my people" become "strangers" and why?
    My people are people i hang out with alot or people im close with. Strangers are people i dont have a connection with and rarely talk to. My people would become strangers if they hurt me deeply/betrayed me and we werent able to solve it and we stopped talking. Good answer.

Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified?
    I don't usually attack if the other person hasnt done anything or have a bad attitude etc. If they have a bad attitude towards me and throw out passive aggressive comments This seems more Merry. SEEs don't care too much about others' attitudes, and can often be passive-aggressive themselves. i will back until i decide the person has crossed the limit and ive had enough and tell them off.

Do you think it's ok to occupy someone else's territory? In what situations?
    Im thinking of groups here and if someone threatened my position i would silently try to stop it. If in a relationship i would get very defensive and stop the contact between my partner and the other person. Im pretty possessive and jealous. possessiveness, jealousy - Se themes.

Describe your behavior in the situations of opposition and if you have to use some force?
    Try to stay calm but usually end up letting my emotions take over. again, impulsiveness Especially if this is an actual fight with emotions involved. In debates i'll get into it and my heartbeat raises etc but i stay logical and reasonable.

Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?
    People that dont know me think im strong, the few ppl that know me well knows im a sensitive person. In a sense im strong that i keep getting myself up after life throws shit at me, but at those moments i hurt alot and feel horrible. It ends eventually and im strong again. also a good answer, your answer shows that you've put thought into this question.
    How do you understand if a person is strong? Are there any signs of a strong person? What is the core of any force? Why do people listen to one person, but not the other?
    They dont give up easily on their goals, but are also willing to accept if its an unreasonable goal. They dont let others negative comments hurt them because theyre strong in themselves. The core of force? Confidence and anger maybe? They do because people got reputations. Also a good answer, you brought in some complexity and other Se subtopics that weren't present in the question: persistence, reputation

What is boorishness? Does your understanding of it correlate with the generally accepted notion? How would you explain what boorishness mean to a 10 year old child? How would you explain the same to an adult who does not behave ethically?
    Boorishness is when people have no social skills/charm and they just say things that will hurt the other person without realising it will. I dont know since ive never heard this word before. Maybe others see it as doing it intentionally as well? Thats not as bad in my opinion. When someone says to you "your face is weird"(especially if theyre trying to be quirky or something omg ew) and then you get mad and the person is like "what?" it just turns me off so much. I would explain it as saying things without thinking of the consequences it will bring. more Ni. Seems like you think in terms of what consequences things have - but perhaps aren't so attuned to them yourself?

How would you improve the moral of the society?
    Idk.

Can you justify somebody's bad behavior by thinking that he/she wasn't taught how to do so?
    No, just that the person hasnt had enough experience in the area, or that they have a mental disorder. So are you saying that you would see this as an excuse? What do you mean by experience?

Give us your understanding of love. Can you love and punish at the same time?
    It starts out as an attraction between two people. Then they get close and feel comfortable with eachother while maintaining the attraction. thats love. You can punish peple you love yes, sometimes you have to so the person will realise what theyre doing is not okay with you. more good Se

Have you heard about the Southern hospitality? Everything is for the guest. There is also a German hospitality – the master of the house is always right. What method is the right one? Try to evaluate without the weight of any cultural aspects, traditions, nations etc. ok, this question is really about Si vs Se.
    I dont like any of them that well but the german one is better imo. Why should you do everything for the guest? This is my house and my stuff lol. Se Obviously i wont treat you like shit if i brought you here, but iw ont do anything you say just because you happen to be in my house. I tend to be pretty stingy with sharing my things, even with family(or mostly with family probably). But its gotten better I tend to see stinginess as more of a Te valuing thing

Are there any norms of behavior in the society? Do you follow them? Do people always have to follow them? Why?
    Yep. Here in my country we dont talk to strangers. I dont unless i need something. I mean there are a bunch of norms you dont think about. But idk if theyre a construct of society or just biologiclly we dont do those things. Idk what im talking about. This is really a Ti question, maybe also with some Ne in that it's a bit philosophical. Not a very complex answer anyway

How do you know what attitude among people is right or wrong?
    If theyre rude for no reason its wrong. If they wont stick up for themselves when someone else is being a dick to them idk if its right or wrong but i dont respect when ppl cant stick up for themselves. wow, lots of Se here, and the question had very little to do with it.

What does moral mean? What is immoral? Does your understanding correlate with the others? How can you evaluate the correctness of your own understanding? This is a Ti question. Argh.
    idk man. Not something i pay much attention to unless it hurts me. Again, this shows you are thinking about what immediately impacts you. I might also argue that this is more of a Gamma viewpoint - Betas tend to care more about society at large
    Somebody is giving you a negative attitude – what is your reaction? Could you show your own negative attitude toward someone else? If so, how? Could you give a person the silent treatment? How easily do you forgive people?
    I get a bad feeling but try to ignore it, or sneak some things in. I will stop being polite and smiley etc. I personally suck at giving a person the silent treatment if i like them. Its easier when they chase me though. If they hurt me really bad its hard to forgive. I will when i stop being hurt and they have showed their genuine regret and apoligized/made it up to me. maybe some good Fi here

How do you express negative emotions? What does it look like? What do others think about it?
    When i get mad i yell. Or jsut stop TRYING to be nice. When im sad in public i try and go to the bathroom and cry so i wont get a bunch of attention. Does that happen a lot?

Do you like surprises?
    Sure. Depends. I hate when people are like "i have to tell you something" and then it takes forever until they say what it is. again, this might suggest that you are a bit impatient

Do you need help creating forecasts and determining how something will end? Do you trust those forecasts?
    Im very aware of weird signs in relationships. Fi? Other than that idk if im good at it.
    Are you normally late? How do you react if someone is late?
    Im not late unless i want to be. Se? It depends on what situation. you should elaborate more, give some examples It's easier to type someone when they give more involved answers

How did you feel about this block?: Fun, somewhat hard on certain questions

Block VIII

Is there a meaning of life? In what? Is it the same for everybody?
    I think there is some meaning. I dont want to just work and do the same thing every day forever and live a stable boring life. So you see lack of meaning as stable/boring? Sounds like you don't like Si Idk i dont care about other peoples meanings. again, orientation towards what immediately affects you. More Gamma than Beta, for the same reasons as above.
    In the situations with a lot of potential and volatility will you trust your own guts, logically calculating everything or will you ask people you trust what should be done?
    Ask others but eventually decide myself. I would probably regret it afterwards though. Im pretty indecisive. interesting, seems not-Se lead

When you meet a stranger, what can you say about them right away? How do you know what this person is all about? Does it take long to understand someone's talents?
    How confident they are and what "group" of people they belong to. Se! Again, this is something you brought to the question entirely yourself.And if they like me, unless theyre shy. SeFi? Yes with some people it takes long time to udnerstand their talents because they dont show it.

Remember an interesting person and call out 5-6 qualities you think are interesting in them. What makes an interesting person? Are you an interesting person? Why? What if someone calls you "boring" and "not interesting"?
    I dont think many people are that interesting. Cant think of anyone. not much intuition here I can think of lots of interesting people. What makes someone interesting is when theyre not like everyone else, but still has charm. I think im interesting because i dont follow everyone else like a sheep. I think for myself. That would hurt me a little.

What opinions, from people who know you, seem: a) fair; b) not fair; c) hurtful; d) strange.
    a) that im sensitive. Fi likely
    b) that i give up easily.
    c) that i have a hard time giving up on people and moving on. and that they think im socially inept. that im boring. hmm, people think you are socially inept?
    d) that im normal.
    Do you fantasize? What kind of fantasies do you have?
    Yes. I fantasize alot about people i find attractive, about having a different life, about the past. Ni?
    What qualities should a person have to be successful and why?
    Confidence, strongwilled, charm, because with confidence youll be able to present your ideas to others, strongwilled you will keep going even if you get shut down, charm, people like charming people. again, a great Se answer
    What qualities can stop a person from being successful and why?
    Laziness, fear, being too nice. laziness=you wont actually take action. fear=you wont present your ideas and it wont lead anywhere. being too nice=listening to everyone else and going by their rules when your ideas may be better. Very good Se answer! These are all very common Se viewpoints.
    What is more important in life – to be a good person or be a successful one? Why? Is a good person always successful? If not, then why?
    I dont really care about eithe honestly.
    No a good person is not always successful, because people will walk all over you. Again, a very common Se viewpoint. Really the Se is blindingly obvious.

That took alot of time ><

It's pretty clear that you are Se lead or maybe Se creative. I would somewhat prefer SEE but SLE is also possible.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Beta NF but I have thought that for awhile. So yes to Se valuing.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Beta NF but I have thought that for awhile. So yes to Se valuing.
    Why? It's pointless to give an opinion without an argument.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Why? It's pointless to give an opinion without an argument.
    I have talked to her in pm so she knows pretty much all I have to say about it. I don't have an argument, just an opinion.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rogue350 View Post
    Why have you decided to do the 80 questions a second time?
    i think i did 40 last time? and didnt come to a conclusion

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

@thehotelambush
    How do you express negative emotions? What does it look like? What do others think about it?
    When i get mad i yell. Or jsut stop TRYING to be nice. When im sad in public i try and go to the bathroom and cry so i wont get a bunch of attention. Does that happen a lot?

Getting sad in public? mmm not alot. i do get in bad moods easily if someone shows a poor attitude towards me but i wont cry because of that. in school its happend that ive cried like 4 times in a year. it's either cause ive felt left out(im depressed), or when i have been giving a really big assignment when im already behind in school. or ive opened our math book and i dont understand anything thats in there because im behind. i feel like im not going to pass school, or having to stay longer in school which i dont want because i dont want to be old at university.

Im not late unless i want to be. Se? It depends on what situation. you should elaborate more, give some examples It's easier to type someone when they give more involved answers
    I used to be right on time and people would say like "oh youre so great cause youre always in time etcetc" and i didnt want to be the "good girl" or whatever so i guess i kind of forced myself to come a bit later. i have classes where i know my teacher always comes 10 minutes late so ill wait a little bit and then go so i come when they arrive. but also just laziness or things i DONT want to do, i will come late to avoid it.
    hope this helps

t also seems like you're not attuned to the Se aspects of appearance, which is a bit unusual for an Se lead but still consistent.
    What's Se aspects of appearance?
    Last edited by maniac; 05-03-2016 at 08:35 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

And btw can someone explain why Ni egos are indecisive compared to Se egos? Cause Ni egos should know how their choice would develop,no? Wouldnt Se be indecisive and need Ni to guide them?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by msnobody View Post
    And btw can someone explain why Ni egos are indecisive compared to Se egos? Cause Ni egos should know how their choice would develop,no? Wouldnt Se be indecisive and need Ni to guide them?
    Se egos can often act and speak without thinking about it first. They will end up thinking about something after the fact. If Se egos think too much they can be indecisive too. Sometimes their immediate response is the right action and overthinking can lead to stagnation for some.

Ni egos can often see multiple ways (all at once sometimes) a situation may work out but tend to be more cautious and interested in choosing the "right" course of action or non-action. I guess they can appear indecisive but really, for me, it is about right timing and higher probabilities...what is most beneficial. That often extends past myself to see what is most beneficial for others involved too. Ni is only as good as it's experience base. More experience usually helps with decision making and "forecasting".

Edit: I think the introverts are more likely to overthink than the extroverts.

YWIMW

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's Se aspects of appearance?
    "Dressing to impress" so to speak. This is a common Se trait but it's not a deal-breaker necessarily if it's not there. I'd be interested to see your videos to get a better idea, you can PM them to me if you want.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

@thehotelambush
    I tend to see stinginess as more of a Te valuing thing
    Why?
    Sure. Depends. I hate when people are like "i have to tell you something" and then it takes forever until they say what it is. again, this might suggest that you are a bit impatient
    It's more that i worry about what the thing is that theyre going to tell me. I start to imagine bad things and find clues from the past that might lead to them saying this to me or that they did this, kind of thing. mstly with romantic relatinships

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, Te valuers tend to be focused on deriving benefit and also tend to have more of an individualistic attitude. Stinginess is sort of a negative consequence of that.

It's more that i worry about what the thing is that theyre going to tell me. I start to imagine bad things and find clues from the past that might lead to them saying this to me or that they did this, kind of thing. mstly with romantic relatinships
    hm, that does sound more like weak NiFe. I don't know if an SEE would feel that way.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Well, Te valuers tend to be focused on deriving benefit and also tend to have more of an individualistic attitude. Stinginess is sort of a negative consequence of that.

hm, that does sound more like weak NiFe. I don't know if an SEE would feel that way.
    I think I have low dimensional Si, was thinking about this today when I got super annoyed that my pants werent comfortable and I couldnt stop thinking about it, i was late to somrthing but eventually changed anyway because it just annoyed me so much and made me in a bad mood. Also I couldnt find something thay looked good enough so got super stressed out about that

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I have low dimensional Si, was thinking about this today when I got super annoyed that my pants werent comfortable and I couldnt stop thinking about it, i was late to somrthing but eventually changed anyway because it just annoyed me so much and made me in a bad mood. Also I couldnt find something thay looked good enough so got super stressed out about that
    I wouldn't say that that indicates low dimensionality. A weak function is one that you can't do very well for yourself, where your judgments lack information and confidence.

Somehow I think the "looking good" part would bother you more than the discomfort.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I wouldn't say that that indicates low dimensionality. A weak function is one that you can't do very well for yourself, where your judgments lack information and confidence.

Somehow I think the "looking good" part would bother you more than the discomfort.
    Idk, in the sense of tidying and doing dishes and all that kinds of stuff i hate doing it but I get annoyed when someone forces help on me bevause it makes me feel like i cant do it myself. Also I would be embarrassed if someone caught me being helped/taken care of like that

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idk, in the sense of tidying and doing dishes and all that kinds of stuff i hate doing it but I get annoyed when someone forces help on me bevause it makes me feel like i cant do it myself. Also I would be embarrassed if someone caught me being helped/taken care of like that
    That's consistent with Si Ignoring.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

That's consistent with Si Ignoring.
    Mkay. Dont understand Se yet