Thread: ESTj Description by I/O

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol at above. Today having panic attacks because scared of my LSE boss. After I complained about another member of staff he insisted on being my line manager. I said no it wasn’t appropriate for him to be my line manager as head of service.. he said I could have him or another person- another male. What a toad. He knew I wouldn’t want the other guy as it would be awkward. My initial complaint was about a man and he therefore knows I have some problems dealing with men in the the work place. How could I say no? It would look like I was lying about the initial complaint I made, like I just can’t handle working with youngish men. Doesn’t understand that some women are vulnerable to the inherent devious manner of some men.

he probably thought he was being nice in giving me ‘options’ (he could have found a way to get someone else) but REALLY he knew I’d feel uncomfortable with the other guy but wouldn’t feel comfortable admitting it.

LSE boss is devious in a different way- not a sexual power way. LSE boss is nice one minute- nasty the next. LSE boss will not be my line manager for much longer (I will go to the union if he refuses to listen to me) and he can go to hell. He thinks he’s so nice to me but he’s an arse.

edit: on sick leave to get away from him/cope with long covid. I’m being really understanding and nice to him- via email. But I’m right- he should have never have been my line manager, no matter any good intentions or good character he might possess deep down. He can’t help but antagonise me, or is too busy to properly prepare for meetings. He is several grades higher than me and it inevitably feels like bullying and monitoring.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 12-20-2022 at 11:42 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok…I think I’ve realised something-LSE boss is not actually as smart as I thought he was-so maybe I can see him as less threatening now I know this. Kinda the way I see my siblings…arrogance always terrifies me if I don’t understand the person

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    However, they seem to adapt to the moods of those around them so when people quarrel or are distrustful, ESTj disposition can become rather judgemental and harsh.
    Does no one else find it weird when they do this? People must have a high tolerance for weird behaviour.

it’s so gaslighty. My manager (the dishonest, self pitying but wants people to adore him type of man/LSE) practically mimics me, and everything he says in response to me sounds like he is writing a shit essay in response to what I say, like he’s debating someone in a lesson, but he is basically repeating what I said but putting his own little spin on it to make it sound like his own thought/ his opinion but actually he just twists what I say to make it fit his selfish agenda and try to make me think we are agreeing/he is having last word

I think ESE can do it a bit too, like if I whine they jump to conclusions that I think certain things.

My mum ‘copies’ me a lot, I basically have to be the adult setting the tone

are IEIs just the mum of everyone lol

i refuse

I’ve noticed an LSE male friend sort of do it but I would just ignore him. We didn’t know each other well but I didn’t want to argue. I’d probs call him out next time. But he isn’t gaslighty, he just seems annoyed at me for stupid reasons.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 02-23-2023 at 06:00 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the nasty LSE I work with (and I am good pals with another nice LSE) but the nasty one, he values 'conscientiousness'..instead of empathy.

no wonder someone on his team killed themselves..
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 05-16-2023 at 03:35 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delta ST rage is REAL, I agree with Muddy and Rebel

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to say a v v weird thing happened with me and the LSE…after I’d trusted him and worked with him
    towards a goal…and then he became my line manager…I remember having this odd sensation that I could just do what I wanted, deep down- like be a bit ruder to rude customers…weirdly emboldened me, but then I fully realised how abusive the LSE was..and had been..it’s like his abusiveness rubbed off on me….or I became deep
    down so fed up with the institution…that I just didn’t wanna be there anymore. But it was def strongly linked to spending so much time with him…

like I was equally brain washed by him but also internally disgusted by everything he stands for and all the policies he produces or something

was it worth the horror of working with him? I’m def stronger and I did get to speak to the SEI who hurt me via the LSE…

and now I have a little career plan in mind…

I feel like he will have learnt something from
    this (which is unfair)

but I think about the person who was kind to me..

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank god i have this space...to say...how disgusting he is and was

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bethanyclaire View Post
    thank god i have this space...to say...how disgusting he is and was
    *hug* I'm sorry. Are you safely away?
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    *hug* I'm sorry. Are you safely away?
    Yea..thanks..sorry for my rage..

I always had this fear socionics was gonna cause me a big problem. It sort of did coz I was seeing people as types too much, not seeing them for who they are, but also now I can so clearly see that that work place was suffocating me, even without the bullying etc. just like people, a work place can seem deceptively nice, only to realise it’s slowly driving you more n more mad..people who you get on with suddenly seem to be driving you nuts..and making you feel gaslighted/crazy. Plus I’ve realised what to do next career wise

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea..thanks..sorry for my rage..

No need to apologize, imo. Anger isn't bad and this is a relatively safe place to express it. And I don't feel you did it in a damaging or personal way.

I always had this fear socionics was gonna cause me a big problem. It sort of did coz I was seeing people as types too much, not seeing them for who they are, but also now I can so clearly see that that work place was suffocating me, even without the bullying etc. just like people, a work place can seem deceptively nice, only to realise it’s slowly driving you more n more mad..people who you get on with suddenly seem to be driving you nuts..and making you feel gaslighted/crazy. Plus I’ve realised what to do next career wise
    I'm glad you were able to take some good things from the experience, though I hope your next ones are better.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Minde thank you

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I vividly remember a dentist being rude to me once- and he was def LSE. This time LSE-te. Shy, depressed or anxious IEI plus rude LSE equals LSE unleash their inner anguish on the IEI.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE art- particularly writing, is a weird thing for me to get my head around. I remember an IEI guy who was obsessed with the Beach Boys, but I always found them a bit weird..I'm sure there is some LSE movie I love. I was reading a modern retelling of King Arthur and the writing was good (nice!) but I just couldn't get through it lol. I suspect LSE. This has happened before with ESE writing, although I'm pretty I've enjoyed ESE writing before. (Tay Swift, woo). I think Mick Jagger is supposed to be LSE too. It's quite visceral. Compared to others. Edgy,but still moving.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It’s funny I think there is more than a bit of lse in me, like I really would like my life to revolve around work. I think coz my my is ESE si and dad SLI which both can look like LSE..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123