Thread: "No Excuse Mom" Maria Kang

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default "No Excuse Mom" Maria Kang

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is." - Yogi Berra

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I remember her. My impression is SEE. Too much going on around me to write why. Maybe later...

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I remember her. My impression is SEE. Too much going on around me to write why. Maybe later...
    If you get a chance, please do elaborate. I considered SEE for her, and ESE...need to look into it more
    "In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is." - Yogi Berra

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
    If you get a chance, please do elaborate. I considered SEE for her, and ESE...need to look into it more
    Ok, I will try to remember this one. I distinctly remember when she first did it and the fall out. I felt kind of bad for her because I knew she wasn't intending to hurt feelings. She wanted to motivate. I can also kind of see her as a semi-dual.

http://www.mariakang.com/2016/02/01/...th-no-regrets/

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW