Thread: Member Questionnaire (GuitarDude)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (GuitarDude)

Member Questionnaire 1 (GuitarDude)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    I think beauty is whatever a person finds to produce overwhelming emotions, and I believe love is that overwhelming emotion.
    What are your most important values?
    Honesty and trust I believe.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I think I'm a deist, I believe in a higher power and I pray but I don't necessarily belong or enjoy the thought of belonging to a Church. I don't know why I believe in a higher power, I just do and whenever I pray I get this weird feeling that something is listening to me and I don't feel alone.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I used to believe that war and other military related things were cool and while I still have an interest in military history I have over recent years developed a distaste for it because someone has always profited off of war. I believe power is exactly that, profit, money. If you have money, you have power, weather it be over politicians or people who desire more.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    MUSIC. Sorry for caps, I love music because as the first answer says, its produces overwhelming emotions for me and I love feeling that feeling whenever I play music or listen to music, its just beautiful and loving to me and it speaks words that otherwise I would have a hard time saying.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I am sometimes interested in working out, when I'm not busy or stressed out I like to workout. I like hiking too, so I think exercise is important and I hate letting my body go to waste or eating too much junk food because I view my body as a temple as corny and cliche as it sounds.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Annoying but it has to be done probably.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Louis C.K - its messed up how much I can relate to that dude sometimes. I am not as cynical though but lately I've really been enjoying the show, I don't even know if I find it funny as much as I find it informing.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Losing a girl that I developed strong emotions, same girl I smiled about. Recently I smile over music, music has made me cry in the past before too. I think its just things that I find beautiful, I'm sensitive to things that I have overwhelming emotions to and yeah, that can sometimes make me cry because I hate losing what I love and I hate feeling overwhelming negative emotions.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    I think I aim for being one with the environment, I love being outdoors, I love hiking. Belonging is important but its not the most important thing to me, most people I don't agree with and annoy me so why should I want to be belong in their little social groups or what have you.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I sometimes wish I wasn't so awkward or emotional, I overreact and overthink everything and that can be really stressful.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I've been called modest and loyal and I like those things, I like that I'm a modest dude because I hate cockiness and I think loyalty is important in a world where people will back stab one another over the stupidest things.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Performing in front of people, I'm doing more and more of it but I really want to get the hang of it. Its still nerve wracking to get in front of people and play music even though its not like I'm a terrible musician, I just am not the best at it yet.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    College work makes me feel stuck in a ruck often, generally I just ignore it, listen to music, go on a walk, do whatever I gotta do to not think about it. Playing music has been my go to for whenever I feel stuck.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I just hate people that aren't cool and treat people terribly, full of themselves, just assholes.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    OH GOD. I could go on. I'm truthfully a bit of a hopeless romantic and I don't really know what I really desire. I guess compatibility, someone that wants more than just a fling or relationship, I'd want to actually be in a loving relationship. Its hard being in College and wanting that when most people just want to hook up or aren't really looking for anything serious. Its all good though, I'll know when I find what I'm looking for.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Making sure they were happy but also making sure they were cool and caring I think. I would want them to be themselves but I would also want them to not be spoiled because I hate people who think that whining will get them what they want. I just would want my kids to be cool because that's important in a world full of people who really aren't cool.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Inward I'd probably be questioning our friendship just a little, outward I'll probably be passive and act as if it doesn't bother me. I might overreact but it would really depend on the value.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I hate society personally because people just annoy me. I think we need to take better care of the environment, because how are we supposed to socialize in a world that were destroying? I also believe in taking better care of animals and preventing extinctions.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I choose my friends based on if I think they're cool or not mostly, if I can be around them and have a conversation with them then were good to go. Having some sort of similar interests is important too or at the very least it makes it easier.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Very quiet and shy, observant and tense.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Your answers seem like something an introverted sensor or introverted intuitive type might say. Ethical most likely but I wouldn't swear to it. Welcome to the forum.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW