from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Gigi Hadid - "It" Girl

I think she's one of the most gorgeous faces I've seen in a while.. Hoping her personality would be cool.. Still undecided -- first video is not that great but 2nd video is MUCH better, shows her personality. She says she was studying/will study criminal psychology, loves watching all the crime shows (Forensic Files, etc)... She reminds me a little bit of an LSI ...

But still wondering her type. She's best friends with Kendall & Kylie Jenner (lol ew) pretty good friends with Taylor Swift and has dated a bunch of teen idols (Cody Simpson, Joe Jonas, etc)

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEE imo

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE, I think. Reminds me of my LIE sister, and some of her gamma rational friends, a bit. Also, her energy seems steady and Fe strikes me as normative.
    Last edited by Contra; 02-28-2016 at 04:30 PM.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    LIE, I think. Reminds me of my LIE sister, and some of her gamma rational friends, a bit. Also, her energy seems steady and Fe strikes me as normative.
    Can you talk more about what you think an Exxp vs an Exxj would look like in terms of energy levels.. Also I think Ixxj would be steady too

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Can you talk more about what you think an Exxp vs an Exxj would look like in terms of energy levels.. Also I think Ixxj would be steady too
    Well, I don't think i could give you much useful information in the general case of Eps versus Ejs (one is more scattered/all over the place, other is more direct in their energy), but particularly in the case of ENTj vs. ESFp, I expect ESFps to be a lot more vibrant, in the moment, and seeming more scattered overall. They also are more often entertainers-- which i don't get from this girl. There are certain subtypes of SEEs that are more composed (look at holly madison) but this girl doesn't look like that subtype, imo. This girl is sort of thoughtful and talks in a very steady, factual way. She talks about things, people, places, and is fairly dry (which makes me think Te over Ti). Also, overall she is more imposing than non-imposing, which i believe is more of an extraverted trait. I do know one LSI who has some similarities but even that one lets her quirky humor out a bit and her energy seems more contingent on the people around her, which gigi seems constant.

I'd say that Beta ST is possible for her (probably my second choice) but she doesn't remind me of many of the LSI girls I know or even celebrities like Emily Blunt. As for SLEs, I don't have too much to compare to other than that I don't see Fe HA and as I said she seems more dry.

Overall, it comes down a lot to feel, I don't know her type with any certainty but she does bear quite a few similarities to my sister who makes the most sense as LIE.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She looks like a prettier Fergie. What is her type?

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    Well, I don't think i could give you much useful information in the general case of Eps versus Ejs (one is more scattered/all over the place, other is more direct in their energy), but particularly in the case of ENTj vs. ESFp, I expect ESFps to be a lot more vibrant, in the moment, and seeming more scattered overall. They also are more often entertainers-- which i don't get from this girl. There are certain subtypes of SEEs that are more composed (look at holly madison) but this girl doesn't look like that subtype, imo. This girl is sort of thoughtful and talks in a very steady, factual way. She talks about things, people, places, and is fairly dry (which makes me think Te over Ti). Also, overall she is more imposing than non-imposing, which i believe is more of an extraverted trait. I do know one LSI who has some similarities but even that one lets her quirky humor out a bit and her energy seems more contingent on the people around her, which gigi seems constant.

I'd say that Beta ST is possible for her (probably my second choice) but she doesn't remind me of many of the LSI girls I know or even celebrities like Emily Blunt. As for SLEs, I don't have too much to compare to other than that I don't see Fe HA and as I said she seems more dry.

Overall, it comes down a lot to feel, I don't know her type with any certainty but she does bear quite a few similarities to my sister who makes the most sense as LIE.
    That's fair. I can buy LIE and if not, then LSI / SLE ... I have never known a female LIE in person so it's hard for me to pinpoint them. Something about her strikes me as though and I can't pinpoint what it is...

Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I can see a lot of types, but I thought she was SEE

Could easily be ESE or LIE, extraverted positivist.

There's other possibilities if she's just showing a mask.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

mb ISTJ

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't like the jowls.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

After watching some videos, I'm starting to lean SLE. ESE is very wrong and LSI doesn't make sense either.

she looks like anna torv

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly, my very FIRST initial thought was Gamma SF -- I think I came to that conclusion from her friendship with the Jenners etc.. they seem Gamma SF to me as well.

Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think SEE or SLE from her video.

She's very purdy.

*edit*...Contra's post has made me consider LIE too. anywho. Dunno. Any of the three above types. I'd have to watch more interviews.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

SEE most likely.

It's like she and Jennifer Lawrence have the exact same smile.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sigh why so purdy Gigi. Anyway I'm not big on V.I. -- I can easily look like that too. The only thing with V.I. I find somewhat true is related to the eyes. I find I can see the dominant function in the "strength" of the eyes.. Se is strong, Ni is dreamy as hell and out of it

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha I feel like unfortunately, all the guys she dates are talentless hacks. Then again, her claim to fame is simply her look.

Johari
    Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    SEE most likely.

It's like she and Jennifer Lawrence have the exact same smile.

There is also a whole google search on how Gigis sister Bella Hadid(woah, wow) looks like Jennifer Lawrence. Click Here.
    Last edited by Moonbeaux Rainfox; 09-25-2016 at 11:23 AM.

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think she is SEE..I was thinking maybe she is fe dom but now watching she seems gamma sf, and her sister is ESI
    Gigi in this for sure has this strong presence and just kinda says what she wants "I feel like loyalty sometimes bites in the ass" se-fi
    "MY friend ... he was an extreme athlete talks abt other friend" "like i don't take anything" "now im like take what ever you want, now I have a list in my phone"
    "sometimes they take pictures next to us pisses me of"

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mb EIE
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.