Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hatred for watching movies: Gamma introvert?

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bled View Post
    My Extraverted iNtuition is having a bad connection, please send it through another easier route, like through Introverted Thinking.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I watch movies to analyze creative expression and narratology. My base function is a story teller itself so I enjoy all the archetypes and imagery which fuel my fantasy, especially action-oriented plots (Se-dual seeking function!). Sometimes, I only care about the visuals

Stating the obvious, it really depends on how Gamma the movie is. And if my favorite SEE actor or actress is playing a major role, there's no way of stopping me JLaw!! <3 I love her

Also, I like to predict what happens next, guess who will do what, who survives and who doesn't... it's actually fun, movies are my thing.

ESI would either make a devoted enthusiast or an angry opposer, but that's a mere guess based on Ni HA versus static Fi-ness

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Consistency (as in watching an episode a day) and the presence of friends both make me more likely to sit down and watch something..... starting anything is the most difficult thing for me to do, I get bored and impatient "Will watching this even be worth it?"

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course I love film. I am not a brute. I enjoy everything from Ozu and Chaplin, to Bresson and Tarkovsky, to Tarantino and Takeshi, to kung-fu flicks and monster movies. Film is an art-form, one that must be saved from heathens like Harmony Korine or greedy producers.

TIM
    Disqualified
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vandieu View Post
    Of course I love film. I am not a brute. I enjoy everything from Ozu and Chaplin, to Bresson and Tarkovsky, to Tarantino and Takeshi, to kung-fu flicks and monster movies. Film is an art-form, one that must be saved from heathens like Harmony Korine or greedy producers.
    What don't you like about Harmony Korine?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12